Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,891 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3073) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3956477 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3070) (3071) (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
Misswang001:
Alex close your ears or walk away, before they come and accuse you of listening .

I wonder why everyone blames Alex, when Alex is doing a good job...

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
I thought Nina is dumb, but now I see she is also timid....

she kept claiming she will apologize to Collins, she still love Collins, yet she is acting like she can't live without Miracle.... this girl is a dundi

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akshow: 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
yvelchstores:
Na war for this Alex. I know her type, dangerously selfish. How can u claim u be Nina's friend yet since morning you have been forming a circle with miracle n Tobi, purposely laughing out loud so Nina shld go hang herself. Enjoy your remaining days cos once u are out,no body go send u.

For those saying Nina used miracle. U all can now clearly see who is happy and who is heart broken. If its true that she used him, the reverse should be d case. People just keep lying to themselves cos its miracle .

Alex, Leo analysed Mina relationship and told u, miracle is using Nina to form romance And he was right. She,Nina stupidly followed and foolishly went to sleep with him on his birthday and continued. Leo saw all these and spoke out, and immediately miracle silenced him.
Miracle was upset at what Nina said on Sunday not because it hurt his emotions but because it hurt his game. Simple.

Alex, empty kom kom. Green snake. That colour of his suites ur personality.
Adiós.
are u sure u are watching big brother? Who is talking senses to nina now? Nina and miracle are fighting but u wanna blame Alex . Well done

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IsYou: 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
fitzmayowa:

I wonder why everyone blames Alex, when Alex is doing a good job...
She just started the good job now. I pray Nina will listen.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
Akshow:
Nina obviously used miracle for her game. Funny thing.....the joke is on her.

It's becoming crystal clear she was using him, she is just vomiting rubbish...

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
yvelchstores:
Na war for this Alex. I know her type, dangerously selfish. How can u claim u be Nina's friend yet since morning you have been forming a circle with miracle n Tobi, purposely laughing out loud so Nina shld go hang herself. Enjoy your remaining days cos once u are out,no body go send u.

For those saying Nina used miracle. U all can now clearly see who is happy and who is heart broken. If its true that she used him, the reverse should be d case. People just keep lying to themselves cos its miracle .

Alex, Leo analysed Mina relationship and told u, miracle is using Nina to form romance And he was right. She,Nina stupidly followed and foolishly went to sleep with him on his birthday and continued. Leo saw all these and spoke out, and immediately miracle silenced him.
Miracle was upset at what Nina said on Sunday not because it hurt his emotions but because it hurt his game. Simple.

Alex, empty kom kom. Green snake. That colour of his suites ur personality.
Adiós.

Why taking us back naa
we be gone pass this already

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
Alex pls get out and stop pretending you care. Shut up with your green hair.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
this table Nina is shaking has 1% vote on it at the finals .. because teddy left before her she feel she has arrived

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eeghe:

Sure you are taking this back now?

Yes I guess so. What she is doing now is what I expected her to do since. I spoke too soon though.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please fightville is better oooo
Nina jewezie ooo
You have won
Collin awaits oooo

Bye
Miracle told you "no one cares" with regards to the drink
I watched
YumNa fibs to suit her narrative
Chai

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
My baby is hurt oooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed

Alex, I like you small. kiss angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Tabh:

Hmm, mallam caseless?
Gimme clue na.
caseless is a 'bagger' , too. He and bejahisky connived to snatch my girlfriend. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
neolboy:

Why taking us back naa
we be gone pass this already
gone past wetin. This girl Nina is suffering .

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Alexxxxxxxx get lost please. What sort of rubbish is this biko. . .

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
There is fire on the mountain, and no body seems to be on the run, there is fire on the mountain top and no one is a running grin grin

When the ship finally sails...

Hmmm yumyum

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
cheesy cheesy
This conversation funny sha

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Oluwapomile1:
Whenever Nina comes out from this house, she will give me back money I used in voting her. Nonsense and dumbness
hahahahaha

I swear, this is the funniest thing I have seen on this thread since it was formed grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Akshow:
are u sure u are watching big brother? Who is talking senses to nina now? Nina and miracle are fighting but u wanna blame Alex . Well done
That Alex should also talk sense to miracle, if she is really being her friend afterall both Nina and Miracle were both wrong.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thank you Alex. Dont interfere again.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
neolboy:
Na beg i dey beg Akthedream make he no start to dey quote anybody that says bad about Ceec biko
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hahaha your boyfriend is mad that u called Mimi your everything cheesy cheesy Lwkm for here
Babygirl if only you knew
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
Akshow:
yes, I am watching. You will keep watching, both tmrw and you will see I am right.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please YumNa
Stay angry darling
We need peace in and out of the house
Biko
Thank you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
yvelchstores:
gone past wetin. This girl Nina is suffering .
it is just karma dealing with her for trying to play two guys

Ladies, this is how you will suffer when you decide you want to be smarter than your shadow.

There shall be no peace for the wicked, torment and suffering will plague them grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Rubbish. Talk to miracle. Talk to miracle. Who be miracle? This is silly.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IsYou: 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Oluwapomile1:
Whenever Nina comes out from this house, she will give me back money I used in voting her. Nonsense and dumbness
Lol,which money?you're sitting on a very long thing. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Gott in himmel
We are finished
I now love you Alex but if I could I would slap you now
Eishhhh
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
I want a movie tonight.
Yumyums should talk, i want drama ooo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lol. Nina is crying because Miracle is happy.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eeghe:
Please fightville is better oooo
Nina jewezie ooo
You have won
Collin awaits oooo

Bye
Miracle told you "no one cares" with regards to the drink
I watched
YumNa fibs to suit her narrative
Chai
As in ehn! Onu ya akakaziaka( her mouth too strong Now o)

I have been hoping all day is not what I am thinking cry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
safarigirl:
it is just karma dealing with her for trying to play two guys

Ladies, this is how you will suffer when you decide you want to be smarter than your shadow.

There shall be no peace for the wicked, torment and suffering will plague them grin
the wizard in this case is miracle while the mumu is Nina. Case closed.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
My baby is crying cry cry

Iyamm laughing and crying grin kiss grin

Alex, thank you oooo, my daughter's best friend, our family friend. kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3070) (3071) (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.