Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,891 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:17 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3956475 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
Yes Nina has to apologize now because she was the one that woke up and manufactured drama from nowhere, gave it wings till it flew all over her head.

Shes now so ashamed of this reconciliation after making mouth yesterday. cheesy

Was she thinking Miracle will cry if she breaks up with him for no apparent reason? Lmao grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
It seems a lot of ladies here have never seen fine boy before.....because this whole adoration of miracle in the face if glaring truth is annoying and disgusting...

I am actually shedding tears legit and I am so hurt and the same time so angry at Nina for belittling herself so much...

Alex went to miracle and changed the whole narrative that she wants to speak to him...be should just go and allow her say all her rubbish...he in turn replies that he doesn't have time for that rubbish...

And it is Nina using him o....whose reputation has been damaged and is being continually humiliated?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
It is going down
Miracle talking now

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Did anyone see the Toraclex handshakes and MeeMee's smile? grin cheesy grin

Biggie!!!! God will punish you if I miss this Mina moment oooo!
Pray it ends well cos Mira is too Childish......

SMS "Vote Miracle" to 32052

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gideonmi(m): 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
rockybabz:

Tell am
smiles. I dey vex jare. So annoying. Thank God dey are back. Inside bathroom? Kayode u find dem reach dier!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
Watch miracle paint himself a saint in the situation ...he is never wrong....abeg show should do and finish

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gideonmi(m): 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
scondy:
Watch miracle paint himself a saint in the situation ...he is never wrong....abeg show should do and finish
se u have taya ni?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
My babies! My babies!! My babies are happy!!! I'm alive!

Hahahaha cheesy grin

My cousin just called to ask after Mina! No way! grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
oshe11:
As in ehn......

I had to quote you for this. Tobi suppose talk to Mira as a guy but to him everything na game.....

There is life after BBN......

I dont know why guys find it hard to apologise..........

WELL I WAS ONCE LIKE THAT SHAcheesy
Double click thumbs up.
U are right.. If Tobi cares he would speak sense to miracle.. He would be the one telling miracle how to handle this...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rockybabz: 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Gideonmi:
smiles. I dey vex jare. So annoying. Thank God dey are back. Inside bathroom? Kayode u find dem reach dier!
Lol some of us neva see how the bathroom looks like
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eeghe:

tete
Take your disgust, put it in a pipe and smoke it
Then blow it out, and inhale it again

And it is Nina's attitude that we won't fault now
SMH
Eat your understanding, let me eat mine

Miracle go win na...ur body go come down...

He is probably winning but when the truth is glaring don't shy away from it

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AJJ17(m): 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
yvelchstores:
Rubbish. Talk to miracle. Talk to miracle. Who be miracle? This is silly.
I wonder o.. Why can't miracle be the one to call for reconciliation?Always Nina.. Guess miracle can never be wrong.. Proud son of a bitch... He knows he is winning already.. It's gotten into his head. I blame Nina sha, she was dumb to give in so cheaply to Miracle so early. She's well served.When Leo was trying to help her, Leo became an enemy... Sorry Nina but no sorry.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gideonmi(m): 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
rockybabz:

just pray dey make up. We go see something grin lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
eksbabe:
It is going down
Miracle talking now
I'm not understanding, what happen btw them... undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gideonmi(m): 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
rockybabz:

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
Kayodeeeeee you follow them enter bathroom grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
Awwww Mimi is not playing games tonight because that was the genesis of their problem grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gideonmi(m): 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
I dey tell u. grin cheesy. The Guy dey enjoy the gist,nd himself won knw where d mata go end!
Twoclans:
Kayodeeeeee you follow them enter bathroom grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
Gideonmi:
I wish I can scatter this reconciliation.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
scondy:
It seems a lot of ladies here have never seen fine boy before.....because this whole adoration of miracle in the face if glaring truth is annoying and disgusting...

I am actually shedding tears legit and I am so hurt and the same time so angry at Nina for belittling herself so much...

Alex went to miracle and changed the whole narrative that she wants to speak to him...be should just go and allow her say all her rubbish...he in turn replies that he doesn't have time for that rubbish...

And it is Nina using him o....whose reputation has been damaged and is being continually humiliated?
the way you people on social media shed your fake tears ehn grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
saintmark88:

U guys coin tins to suit ur fave, tell me if what I have said is wrong.

What you said is wrong because I Dont coin anything to suit any fav.

I will ignore you from now on except you air your opinion like I and fresh are doing instead of telling me that I hate Nina.

Please stay off my mention.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
AJJ17:
I wonder o.. Why can't miracle be the one to call for reconciliation?Always Nina.. Guess miracle can never be wrong.. Proud son of a bitch... He knows he is winning already.. It's gotten into his head. I blame Nina sha, she was dumb to give in so cheaply to Miracle so early. She's well served.When Leo was trying to help her, Leo became an enemy... Sorry Nina but no sorry.
Why the hate....#miracle rules no doubt...#45millionCrew...
if u don't like it taste transforma tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rockybabz: 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
Gideonmi:
Their relationship is childish jare, miracle does not know how to agree to things,his opinion and ways must always be final cuz he is always right, Nina hasn't experienced variety of things in life and doesn't reali know how to express wats on her mind well,still need to widen her knowledge. Na dem sabi

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
fitzmayowa:

I wonder why everyone blames Alex, when Alex is doing a good job...
We know Alex is only whining Nina for what she will use to gossip na.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
Miracle to Nina: you are one of the reason why i was moody today

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hmmmmmnnnn... My babies talking maturely embarassed kiss

Nina, no argue abeg! Omalicha kiss kiss

Ceec: we're playing games ooo

Miracle: what game?

Ceec: na the ball game

Miracle: we no do, na wetin cause our fight before.

Choiiii! My MeeMee is smart! kiss kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
AJJ17:
she was dumb to give in?

You act like Miracle chased her. Miracle did not chase her, she chased Miracle, so, it was Miracle who was dumb to give in to her.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
Miracle really? How can you tell her not to say anything that doesn’t make sense.
Nawa o

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Miracle, sharrap! You should say sorry too!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
Miracle: Nina, don't say anything that doesn't make sense.

NINA: whether it makes sense or not you have to listen.. I listened to all you said

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
Oluwapomile1:

Awww..
Sorry about your cut ticket biko
thank you, brother. I actually predicted for a friend .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
I hope the Ninarites are listening to Nina. She started with "I woke up moody for no reason. . ."

(1) (2) (3) ... (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)