Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:15 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3077) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3956628 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
Two adults cant settle their issues on their own, always seeking for validation from a third party

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
eksbabe:
Two adults cant settle their issues on their own, always seeking for validation from a third party

So irritating man!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gideonmi(m): 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
eksbabe:
that's y dey are babies!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
fitzmayowa:
Nina saying she got pissed because miracle called her his babe, I just tire for this Nina ooo...

She didnt like the description "in this house .

Meaning there is a limitation while she said my bff and my everything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IsYou: 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
3RNEST:
#Ebuka the heartbreaker, cuzing confusion btw Nina and miracle....always asking funny questions!!

In miracle voice "anto get sense" grin
I'm sure Ebuka will be laughing in his house as he is watching the table he shook.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Balitah(f): 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
Is it safe to say....

Anto is stylishly supporting Miracle??

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
next year...minimum age for bbnaija should be 26 .. see this one's turning bb house into day care

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gideonmi(m): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
Is biggie madt ni? This consistent advert is becoming irritating ah swear!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
eksbabe:
They have called Anto, the chief fight settler.
And she is always willing to help cheesy

Anto is always supporting miracle. I wonder why Nina has not noticed. She should have refused Anto and picked khloe grin

Khloe will give them her new feminist swag

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nina is one kain honestly(dont wanna call names)
He called you babe in this house, but you have been declaring publicly that you can’t date him outside.
At least he never denied that you are his babe but you always call him Best friend forever, TF does that mean?
Biko go and rest, both of you are not well.

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
Oya whats your take on the issue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
IsYou:
I'm sure Ebuka will be laughing in his house as he is watching the table he shook.
Like seriously, wicked Ebuka angry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
This biggie n adverts self undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nina like she forget the sweeping and cleaning matter

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
sukhothai:
next year...minimum age for bbnaija should be 26 .. see this one's turning bb house into day care

I swear 26 is too small, it should be 30. angry

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
codedguy1:

Let's agree he said that.

She has confessed that he (miracle) helped her to survive in the house. There is nothing wrong in him saying they should relate with other people she can't be isolated by talking only to him in the house.

But yo go play that game with khloe who had just cone from the outside was a no no and miracle knew but because they had agreed that he will allow her fight her battles and do her thing.

Alex and tobi throw her under the bus! Its part of the game.

See her saying that she got angry because he said she is his babe in the house. Someone who claims to have bf outside the house.

What does she want?

She is just been sincere because miracle hasn't had tht heart to heart talk wiv her telling her his intention for her. As far as he hasn't done tht den I CNT blame Nina

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Biggie, please don't be unfortunate! angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by doziefrank: 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Zozo! zozo!! Zozo!!!.... How many times did I call you..
Please come and give me full update ooo... NEPA is doing what they know how to do best
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Twoclans:

Anto is always supporting miracle. I wonder why Nina has not noticed. She should have refused Anto and picked khloe grin

True, khloe is way more honest than Anto

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sparkiy: 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please big brother next year we want matured people childish quarrels between miracle and Nina is getting so annoying. We want to watch a matured game show please ooo

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gideonmi(m): 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
3RNEST:

Like seriously, wicked Ebuka angry
The guy mouth fit scatter the whole Nigeria
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
Cee-c fans are the real deal.
Much respect to them.
The way they have stuck with her with both their votes and their campaign despite all she did is worthy of emulation.
If you have friends like Cee-c' s fans you are truly blessed.

Nina you will learn. When you get out of the house you will understand you never had a friend in that house except miracle but he allowed his weakness to spoil things.

You will learn, you will learn that silence is golden and you don't say everything in your heart.

You will learn that there is a dignity in womanhood that shouldn't be abused or else you will become used and exhausted. Anyway at the end you will be alright.

Today hail Jesus, He is the king, tomorrow crucify Him.

Akthedream has said it all. If because of what Nina did, she is being vilified by those that initially "rooted" for her, then they never really liked her.

Miracle must win because he deserves it.

I like you miracle, you have a good heart but you are not blameless and you have an ego. Unfortunately I can see how Tobi has also influenced you.
I know what Tobi is trying to do because he is hoping to win but he will never succeed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ibk03:

Double click thumbs up.
U are right.. If Tobi cares he would speak sense to miracle.. He would be the one telling miracle how to handle this...
Thats it.
He fall my hand cos he seems happy abt the imbroglio
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
eksbabe:
cheesy cheesy
This conversation funny sha

I knooowww
And sweet
mily is weird
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
Twoclans:

Lolx didn't u heard miracle saying "Anto get sense"

Beside everyone have to support the King, the igwe of BBnaija.... #miracle cool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gideonmi(m): 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin cheesy
YumMinaYum:
Biggie, please don't be unfortunate! angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Biggie knows all African gossip Antenna is tuned in now so he's playing endless adverts.

Last last these two Unserious yeye people want reconcile Sha, dem must refund my vex grin

Non-Yum Mina nshi grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Miracle shut up and let anto speak. Stop "traffic warding" your hands. Cunny fellow. Rubbish. The other two ode has come in.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Geezeem:

Tete ......lol

Doing what you do best.....beating the spider to its craft....kikikikikik

Anyway....No be who talk pass dey hurt pass ooo

For the records, I hate men that don't apologize when wrong......

But I hate even more babes that allow them get away with it

Nina is lying on the bed she made .....the way she made it

I can't wrap my head around the way she thought she could stay

With miracle in the house, then seamlessly move back to Collins after the show

She said she has moved on.....miracle who said nothing is the

One who has moved on.....what's the tears for really?

I've no sympathy for two timers.......

Lol...so na now u know say she dey two-time..

Nina is simply acting up cos she wants more and she wants miracle to talk about after the show....she wants to know what his true feelings her ...and being the fine boy he go just dey face like who no fit swallow eba...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gideonmi(m): 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
They don turn 3 judges?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
It is now a family issue.
Nina this is how they will roast you cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
styrese:
True, khloe is way more honest than Anto

Anto has a special liking for miracle, that is why she always lights up around him. She will always support him. Khloe no send miracle one bit she would have cleared him.

They have turned it to a whole clan meeting angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.