Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,109 members, 7,890,686 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3956235 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3086) (3087) (3088) (3089) (3090) (3091) (3092) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:06am On Apr 12, 2018
Ibk03:

What makes u think sex leads to poor decision.
What makes you think sex blues the line??
numerous failed relationships that had been built on sexual relations undecided

Sex is good....eventually, it just shouldn't be the basis on which to build a relationship.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SHAKABOOM: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2018
tortee:

Everytime you are always hungry for likes .am sure before d end of the day you change your mouth to something else cuz of your hunger for likes .Tobi look like a boy that doesn't have over 100million in trust funds account ?.yu think he will come on live t.v and b as proud as Teddy A .The boy as tried ,let d anointed win . I just don't want any upset .if miracle wins. Good for his future .better he realize sleeping around on live t.v is not good for the brand he his creating .y'all miracle fans should find a way to deliver him from Nina asap.stay sensing
What do yu mean miracle sleeping around is not good for the brand his creating?
My boy will make a good flex condom ambassador ad a Pepsi ambassador.
We will deliver him from Nina when he wins the RABA..For now he should enjoy himself joor.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 8:11am On Apr 12, 2018
Eeghe:

Deadddd
cheesy
Good morning. Peace in Minaville after the fightville? I broke my TV last night cheesy When they come out, they owe me a flat-screen and new heart.

Jokes asides, Miracle is truly stubborn. Perhaps Nina is his first gf sef undecided I dunno where biggie saw two of them and brought them to rock and toy with viewers emotions. I wish them both well individually but no more Mina nshi from me as I loved the fightville more. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2018
SHAKABOOM:

What do yu mean miracle sleeping around is not good for the brand his creating?
My boy will make a good flex condom ambassador ad a Pepsi ambassador.
We will deliver him from Nina when he wins the RABA..For now he should enjoy himself joor.
Abegi, Flex condom ambassador is for my Teddy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:13am On Apr 12, 2018
Big brother pls next season do not give us Telemundo or Zee world to watch all in the name of BBN. Biko!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 8:15am On Apr 12, 2018
SIRmanjar:
All those Cece fans that were happy that Nina has joined Ciciz SADIST LONELY GANG will cry tomorrow morning when they wake up and see the two love birds in dia love nest sleeping happily tomorrow morning. cheesy
After all nina's mouth, she slept on the same bed with Miracle..
After they would say she is acting a script...

Abeg leave the Naive girl...

Being Naive is not a crime

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 12, 2018
styrese:
FACT IS THAT THE MORE PEOPLE ARE EVICTED AND THE HOUSE BECOMES SCANTIER, THEIR CHARACTERS BECOME MORE PRONOUNCED AUTOMATICALLY
IT GAS BEEN OBVIOUS.. BUT YOUR HATRED FOR CEE-C BLINDED YOU AND YOUR LIKES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:17am On Apr 12, 2018
oshe11:
I wouldn't be surprised if Nina is Mira's first babe

Auntie Eeghe oya go and pay Auntie Mambi oooo

U af los your bet

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:17am On Apr 12, 2018
styrese:
But with this his current egoistic attitude,He may shock u if he is eventually handed over that 45m wink

Thats why most people always say "God, Dont let POVERTY be the reason for my HUMILITY"

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by theDEVILisHERE: 8:21am On Apr 12, 2018
Reussite:

In this case both are wrong & I expect Miracle to apologise first without third party interference & then Nina apologise after he's done.

If you are not at fault why should u apologies??
what nonsense blackmail

No one should apologize for what they didn't do
That is endorsing wrong behaviour

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:22am On Apr 12, 2018
sunnyflakes:

@Threebear Please lay the issues you have with Teddy to rest........ Even Teddy had endorsed Miracle for the money, allow his fans join the Miracle family peacefully. Thanks for your understanding.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 8:23am On Apr 12, 2018
Akthedream112:

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A CHEAP, DIRTY, SENSELESS AND DUMB VILLAGE SLUT?
I SAID IT YESTERDAY THAT SHE WILL GET FVCKWD AND DUMPED AGAIN...
UNTIL SHE LEAVES THAT HOHSE, SHE WILL NEVER HAVE SENSE AND WILL REMAIN MIRACLE'S SEX DOLL.
Dat gal really disappointed me last nite and some hypocrites here are saying nobody holy pass.would dey say d same thing if it was cee c,Koko or anto.some gals really Have no shame.Anyway,nina is not as strong as cee c or Koko Dats why i think she needs miracle for support.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 8:26am On Apr 12, 2018
Akthedream112:

IT GAS BEEN OBVIOUS.. BUT YOUR HATRED FOR CEE-C BLINDED YOU AND YOUR LIKES.
MR AM SURE UR MISTAKEN ME FOR SOMEONE ELSE, OR HAVE U SEEN ME INSULTING HER HERE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SHAKABOOM: 8:27am On Apr 12, 2018
styrese:
Abegi, Flex condom ambassador is for my Teddy
Teddy a do standing ovation while miracle do im own for bed in a gentle man way.
Highest make dem give dem two.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:28am On Apr 12, 2018
Which task dem give dem and who won?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by shugacane(f): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2018
kiss awwwwn see my babies talking and locking hands. today will be a very good day.

#teammina

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2018
safarigirl:
numerous failed relationships that had been built on sexual relations undecided

Sex is good....eventually, it just shouldn't be the basis on which to build a relationship.

I agree with the above...

It's largely true especially on this side of the the world..

I agree also with not building a relationship on sex..

There are a number of women (minority), that sex doesn't cloud what they think...
Some of them are the smartest girls I know... They would have sex and straight to business. You would think they are the ones using the guy.. Sex to them is mutual. No one should be made to feel more ashamed than the other cause of gender..

Overall you are spot on

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:31am On Apr 12, 2018
Can we stop bashing Nina....
Say what you will about her but she brings goodluck to Miracle
Anytime they are in good terms he starts performing well again

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SIRmanjar(m): 8:32am On Apr 12, 2018
Ibk03:

After all nina's mouth, she slept on the same bed with Miracle..
After they would say she is acting a script...

Abeg leave the Naive girl...

Being Naive is not a crime
If miracle has forgiven her..Then her NAIVITIVTY has bin forgiven.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rOsy247(f): 8:32am On Apr 12, 2018
Settle kor. Mina can never be the same again. Only the wise can see this. Lesson for girls. Never give yourself so cheaply, so tomorrow if he starts acting up, u wont feel played and used like Nina is feeling. One reason I love my Ceec bae.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 8:39am On Apr 12, 2018
Agbgift:
Big brother pls next season do not give us Telemundo or Zee world to watch all in the name of BBN. Biko!

Next season they would def go back to the Bisola-TTT age grade. These kids are killing this season. Biko can someone summarize the fight between Nina and Miracle. Are they still fighting? Would they recover from this one?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:40am On Apr 12, 2018
Eeghe:
Biko lemme sleep
Good night everyone

Mz MamBi
Can you categorically tell me we made a bet?
Did we shake hands on the deal? tongue
(runs away)
See you later

cry cry cry

My darling Chocomilo, you want to do me wayo?

Do me wayo, Do me wayo?

If you do me wayo, I go look for you oh... oho. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 8:40am On Apr 12, 2018
YumMinaYum:

You don't like it? I love it. kiss kiss

Tobi is giving Alex his iPhone and just promised to give her his old car once they leave the house. cool

I need a Tobi in my life cheesy grin
This are things he never discussed with ceec and leo never promised alex.you csn read between

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:42am On Apr 12, 2018
YumMinaYum:

You don't like it? I love it. kiss kiss

Tobi is giving Alex his iPhone and just promised to give her his old car once they leave the house. cool

I need a Tobi in my life cheesy grin

Seriously!! That would be so nice...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2018
YumMinaYum:
These people go use our 45m buy powerbikes shocked shocked

Tobi already owns a powerbike.

He said sometime ago he will teach miracle how to ride one and introduce him to the bikers club he belongs to.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2018
rOsy247:
Settle kor. Mina can never be the same again. Only the wise can see this. Lesson for girls. Never give yourself so cheaply, so tomorrow if he starts acting up, u wont feel played and used like Nina is feeling. One reason I love my Ceec bae.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2018
Threebear:
Can we stop bashing Nina....
Say what you will about her but she brings goodluck to Miracle
Anytime they are in good terms he starts performing well again

I agree with you, Miracle that scored 7 goals for yobo's team could not get even get one ball into the net yesterday.

Also did a crappy speach performance during the Airtel educational speach.Tobi knows Miracle was not himself that is why he did everything possible to get him out of that mood.

We can all call Tobi many bad names but he also has some very good sides

Voting lines are still open please let's send in our votes for miracle.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SIRmanjar(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2018
shugacane:
kiss awwwwn see my babies talking and locking hands. today will be a very good day.

#teammina
I agree with you SHUGA BABY..Today will be a bright,sunny,happy day kiss

I predict that haters will break dia tv remote control today. grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 8:45am On Apr 12, 2018
MamBi:

Seriously!! That would be so nice...

He promised her a phone since the fifth week

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2018
Giddyperson:
Next season they would def go back to the Bisola-TTT age grade. These kids are killing this season. Biko can someone summarize the fight between Nina and Miracle. Are they still fighting? Would they recover from this one?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 8:45am On Apr 12, 2018
Threebear:
Nina will rape Miracle again tonight...
My poor boy
He is trapped with a nympho using him for sex

During the ad break....
I saw one epic movie advert
A pregnant lady on the run looked so much like my Tboss
Pls can anyone who watched help me confirm?

It is Tboss, Bassey is also in the movie.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2018
Twoclans:

Up which game again?styrese are you saying that Alex has not fallen in love already shocked

No No No. I don't like this "union"

Alex for Liyyooooo.

Leo for his babe outside

Tobi free as a bird...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3086) (3087) (3088) (3089) (3090) (3091) (3092) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.