Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,051 members, 7,890,453 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3955967 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3088) (3089) (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2018
noxybabe:

I heard dere will be no bbnaija next year.Maybe Its just humour.but i wish dey will just go for a year or two years break.
Like you stated, maybe it's just humour.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 9:13am On Apr 12, 2018
None in that House has anything to offer except Lolu. Bunch of brainless useless self entitled lousy eediots. No wonder the country is at is.
Btw, how do Lolu always predict the time and date correctly every day? Quite amazing.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2018
clintonsparkz:

glo same thing, should I keep trying, cause am confused

Keep trying

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2018
safarigirl:
Good morning folks, please, who are we decampaigning today?

I would have said Khloe, but she already did it herself there by saving us the stress

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ogeodi(f): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2018
they are sleeping
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 9:17am On Apr 12, 2018
200 sms votes for miracle this morning.

[1quote author=Threebear post=66639863]Can we stop bashing Nina....
Say what you will about her but she brings goodluck to Miracle
Anytime they are in good terms he starts performing well again
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Desdola(m): 9:19am On Apr 12, 2018
Reddistrict

Please bbn is not showing on my dstv. Iuc number i's 42252313790. Thanks
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 9:19am On Apr 12, 2018
scondy:

I don't hate miracle but I hate his attitude to Nina after the 1st 3weeks....even anto confirmed it.

U like him so much that u decide to look away...sorry not everyone will look away and I like Nina more...

So I won't be biased the way you r ....u r one of the few people in all of these that has not even faulted miracle in one way....u know he is a saint...

The way he is laughing and gisting right now indicates he is bothered about the situation right?

There are things I don't overlook....loyalty to those in ur corner...

So if u say I hate miracle...I agree if that will make u sleep at night ....

Then besides u castigate different housemates here ...why r u bothered ? Is miracle not a hm...r u miracle?

Tete you were something else last year with regards to Efe

Eeghe and myself are learners where you dey !

I truly wish I could have access to your old posts from our forum

So you would really see how you were undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:19am On Apr 12, 2018
safarigirl:
she actually looks a lot like Butterfly
Abi o, butterfly is even prettier
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:19am On Apr 12, 2018
styrese:
They actually need that break to reset, the show has become a mess angry

The show is not a mess ,this years contestants are all air tight and I love the fact that we have individuals from various professions. I am looking forward to seeing a medical doctor next time the show airs.
Next year is an election year. Logistics might not be easy for the organizers except of course if they decide to shift the show to much latter in the year after the election buhaha.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 9:22am On Apr 12, 2018
tsquaure:
It is important as a mother to teach your daughter self respect . She must command it . She must understand that she never needs to be grateful because a man shows her attention . Her dignity is her pride . She must never treat herself as a second class citizen . Because she isnt
She is woman , & she has a lot to offer apart from sex
Nina is not dumb no matter what every one says
She lacks confidence . Has no self respect . No dignity. Has little appreciation of self worth .I do pray she becomes a stronger woman after this .
Have you realised that you always make sense? Everytime. I may start following you.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 9:26am On Apr 12, 2018
safarigirl:
I actually disagree.

I think this season has brought more than last season.

Last season, people complained about the fact that there was no proper romance and these kids, this season, brought the romance amongst other things.

I think Big Brother has earned more this season than last season and it has a lot to do with these kids

For one thing, I love the level of competition in this season, I can assure you that the proceeds from the final week of voting this season will blow your mind. Biggie will most likely earn almost twice whatever he got from last season, because competition is tight and nobody will be resting on their oars, everyone will be trying to outvote each other.

You know why? Because this year's characters are interesting, far more than those of last year

Even among the friends, there is competition with their fans. The finalists this year will pull more money for Biggie, not like last year that weak contestants like Debbie Rise and Marvis were occupying space.

I doubt that. Ebuka is always complaining about people not voting. The case of Teddy A even proves it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IsYou: 9:29am On Apr 12, 2018
Hmmm,Cee-C is lying again oh oh against Tobi.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:30am On Apr 12, 2018
clintonsparkz:

glo same thing, should I keep trying, cause am confused

Maybe you are doing something wrong, you know computer is GIGO (gabbage in gabbage out)

The only thing u need to do is remove the first zero in ur number eg 08021324567.just remove the first zero and don't tamper with the +234 on their platform. The otp will be sent to ur number. Try again.

Who are you voting sef?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:31am On Apr 12, 2018
Yesterday night house meeting was very interesting and funny...Miracle,Nina:Tobi,Anto,Alex Meditators

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:33am On Apr 12, 2018
Twoclans:

The show is not a mess ,this years contestants are all air tight and I love the fact that we have individuals from various professions. I am looking forward to seeing a medical doctor next time the show airs.
Next year is an election year. Logistics might not be easy for the organizers except of course if they decide to shift the show to much latter in the year after the election buhaha.
Thats for u, Am not just feeling this year, the bunch of spoilt kids are really getting on ma nerves

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 9:33am On Apr 12, 2018
Desdola:

Reddistrict

did you write your IUC correctly?? or its gotv and not dstv??

pls check well

"Kindly confirm smartcard number as the one provided could not be accessed. Thank you."
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:35am On Apr 12, 2018
styrese:
Thats for u, Am not just feeling this year

Because your favorite has left, even when we hurt let's always learn to be matured with the truth.

Good morning styrese

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:41am On Apr 12, 2018
Twoclans:

Because your favorite has left, even when we hurt let's always learn to be matured with the truth.

Good morning styrese
Morning dear, Am actually being honest, while my favorite was there I was even managing cos of him, the bunch of spoilt rich kids are not helping matters.Average Hustlers would have done better

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:43am On Apr 12, 2018
MamBi:

No No No. I don't like this "union"

Alex for Liyyooooo.

Leo for his babe outside

Tobi free as a bird...

LOL

What are your views MamBi ,do you see that fondness growing between Tolex or is it just me that is seeing things.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:43am On Apr 12, 2018
Giddyperson:
I doubt that. Ebuka is always complaining about people not voting. The case of Teddy A even proves it.
wait till finals.

Teddy A leaving means he wasn't a strong contender, it is also an indictment on his fans- they did more talking than voting. People spend millions on voting every week. Those in the finals will be the ones who have serious voters.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:47am On Apr 12, 2018
safarigirl:
wait till finals.

Teddy A leaving means he wasn't a strong contender, it is also an indictment on his fans- they did more talking than voting. People spend millions on voting every week. Those in the finals will be the ones who have serious voters.
Welu Nwayo, maybe I would even demand for a refund angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2018
I woke up to my babies on my screen cheesy grin cheesy kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:51am On Apr 12, 2018
styrese:
Morning dear, Am actually being honest, while my favorite was there I was even managing cos of him, the bunch of spoilt rich kids are not helping matters.Average Hustlers would have done better

I totally agree at average hustlers, selection processes are also not usually very easy .

I can imagine the nightmare the organizers go through.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2018
I spit on cee cee, such a big liar. very bitter soul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IsYou: 9:59am On Apr 12, 2018
The day Tobi and Alex will kiss,internet will break,in short it will be on fire. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 9:59am On Apr 12, 2018
lightedpath:
please help! Channel 198 not showing on dstv 1028304405. Thanks

"Please be informed that your BBN channel has been activated as requested. Kindly confirm viewing status."
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:03am On Apr 12, 2018
Twoclans:

I totally agree at average hustlers, selection processes are also not usually very easy .

I can imagine the nightmare the organizers go through.
That's why they have to bring out enough time to do that,instead of selecting through the backdoor from what I heard, afterall the profit would worth the stress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by clintonsparkz(m): 10:04am On Apr 12, 2018
Twoclans:

Maybe you are doing something wrong, you know computer is GIGO (gabbage in gabbage out)

The only thing u need to do is remove the first zero in ur number eg 08021324567.just remove the first zero and don't tamper with the +234 on their platform. The otp will be sent to ur number. Try again.

Who are you voting sef?
am confused, otp code I nor see for my 2 line, or have they stopped registering? I tire
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ohiz2007(m): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2018
Desdola:

Reddistrict

Remove the last zero (0) and try it again. It's actually 10 digits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:07am On Apr 12, 2018
Threebear:

Tobi is no one's friend....
His ambition precedes loyalty

Nina is a river child

shocked shocked

My own daughter?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alternate1: 10:12am On Apr 12, 2018
Thing about we Cee-C fans, it's not like we love her like that. But majority of Nigerian riffraff think their decision is the final.

My favourite HM's was Ahneeka and when she was exited, I moved to Miracle. I found Tobi puking. Miracle fans attitude moved me away. They think they are all that.

I like challenge hence why I chose Cee-C. Same way they joined bandwagon in supporting Efe.

Since yall y'all don't find Ahneeka worthy. Our bitter leaf Cynthia for the money.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3088) (3089) (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.