Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,250 members, 7,894,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3959963 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
Afam4eva:
They are not allowed to speak with any other housemate except the housemate that they are bonded with. Ha, eleyi gidi gan grin

Over happy dey worry me now, I feel like dancing

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
And Teddybam shared a real passionate kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
oshe11:
U wanna say something
You want to bond like the housemates abi, Big Brother is watching you.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Yhelay(m): 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
Giel:

I just saw the post that there was fight so I had to start watching cheesy After missing the one that happened last night cry (Alex and khloe) I couldn't miss this one again.
Alex and Khloe fought kwa, I hope it's not because of Leo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Slymonster(m): 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
lol i shame for toby...even the five minute,the babe didn't give him well
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
Big brother says the harness used to tie them together is water and dust resistant so they can only remove it when big brother sanctions it,

For the next 24 hours they are not allowed to speak to any other housemate than the ones they are paired with

They have only 5 minutes to say their good byes, then at the sound of the buzzer, they can only speak to their partner,

Bambam rushes to kiss teddy, after she tried to stand up and he drags her back and kisses her again.

Tobi goes to hold cee c and she removes his hand and walks away,
Cee c just said that it's only for 24 hours or less embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
Big brother said the HMs are not to speak to any other HMs for the next 24 hours grin, am so loving this.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ceecee looks hopeless, doesn't even have last words before the task begins. Big Brother frustrating Ceecee, he too is tired of her excesses.
Aye le o ibosi oh! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
Little by little, Angel is beginning to free himself and say what is truly on his mind.

And Ifu can go on and on.

Now she is complaining that Angel said he was fighting for her and she does not need anyone to fight for her. (I did not see what led to this)

Angel: Ifu, die this matter. I no talk you say I no talk. Now I talk you say I talk. I am not going to take this shit....

Meanwhile, Ifu is still pa pa pa para(ing) in this sergeant major voice.

Khloe now being harassed by biggie for taking off her harness earlier.

Now, they must eat, shit etc together. They are not allowed to speak to anyone they are not tied to.. grin

Five minutes to say goodbyes to others they are not allowed to speak to.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Hottigirly(f): 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
Smh angry
World people... If everyone was sleeping,they would complain that the hms are lazy, boring and shits like that.
Now Khloe decided to do something interesting and some people are bashing her. And only angel could defend her. Dee one is very stupid for doing what he just did. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
Giel:
Big brother says the harness used to tie them together is water and dust resistant so they can only remove it when big brother sanctions it,

For the next 24 hours they are not allowed to speak to any other housemate than the ones they are paired with

They have only 5 minutes to say their good byes, then at the sound of the buzzer, they can only speak to their partner,

Bambam rushes to kiss teddy, after she tried to stand up and he drags her back and kisses her again.

Ceecee is a certified SADIST

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
Please the live stream link isn't working anymore for me.

Who can assist? thanks in advance smiley cry cry cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Cee-c cant even hug a brother, saying its just 24hours

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Giel:

Cee C is a case, one can even write a thesis on her

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Alex and Leo whispering sweet nothings to each other

Ahneeka hugged Rico so tight

Lolu and anto saying good byes

Where is Mina? angry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jimohibrahim(m): 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
I love the way Teddy and bambam used their last five minutes, and I like the way Tobi and Dee used their last 5 minutes like two real gees. This Cee C dey provoke me.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by King4Roller: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lol. CeeCee is waiting for the house to revolver around her bumbum. She has low self esteem.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Cee-C did hurt Tobi by refusing to even hug him let alone kiss where the likes of TeddyA and Bam bam were really having the last kiss for the next 24hrs

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
missunknown:

Lol.....
Not really....
She always gives update, so my thought is that NEPA might be generous where she resides(nothing more)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ceecee and Lolu will develop mouth odour today cos I'm sure they will have less mouth opening grin grin grin grin grin grin
See how she is frowning
grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by troubledeysleep: 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hello Nairaland I'm a new member, looking to support any reasonable housemate, I've not been watching since it started

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
Dis one don pain cee-c die...see vex, lolu u go hear am today grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
I pity the person wey go marry Cece. I forbid that kind of wife even for my enemy. She's a sadist.

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
Which kind person Cee cee be sef? Tobi wanted to steal a kiss but she said 'it's just 24 hrs' grin. Bamteddy have already kissed sharp sharp while Cee cee was removing Tobi's hands. I feel bad for Tobi sha,just disgracing himself upandan. HMS are to speak only to those they're tied to for 24hrs.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
missunknown:

Big sister is watching you too wink

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
Queenofhell:
Aheeneka and prince miracle's discussion.

(act 1 , scene 1)

Aheeneka...... You know this program is geared towards entertainment, what do you plan to do with the platform?

Miracle.....I've always been an entertainer(model ) so I'm hoping whatever comes out from there, plus I want to advance my pilot cause abroad and possibly meet my state governor (Rochas okoroocha) *young Man after your attitude in the house, a statue is waiting for you * grin

Act 3 scene 1

Aheeneka..... Don't sleep or we will walk

Miracle ....im already falling asleep.

Ahneeka.... I'm keeping you for Nina, you know how you men like to wander

Miracle.... Nothing will make me wander from Nina.

Aheenka.... Asides Nina, which other girl do you like in this house?

CC :giel

*Picks handkerchief* embarassed

Just the right words, just the right words baby. kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
Afam4eva:
They are not allowed to speak with any other housemate except the housemate that they are bonded with. Ha, eleyi gidi gan grin
Lol, lolu will hear it today, I hope they don't fight.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
See her washing her plate and still admiring herself in the mirror. undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
troubledeysleep:
Hello Nairaland I'm a new member, looking to support any reasonable housemate, I've not been watching since it started

Mina! kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
Slymonster:
lol i shame for toby...even the five minute,the babe didn't give him well
i tell you , that girl na witch and for tobi , if time permit him , he 'll still beg grin

now with bambam/tobi's pair, I see him getting over Delilah finally sad

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
missunknown:
Ceecee and Lolu will develop mouth odour today cos I'm sure they will have less mouth opening grin grin grin grin grin grin
See how she is frowning
grin grin grin grin
Aswerigad, like the worst pair

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
Reussite:
Vandora supporting Dee1 and telling Angel he was wrong to call Dee1 names.... Wow Angel and Dee1 just reconciled. Talk about maturity between both.

They are guys naa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.