Stats: 3,175,251 members, 7,894,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3959998 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
carammel:

Lol, lolu will hear it today, I hope they don't fight.

I pity cee c if she provoke lolu,
House will scatter oh ,

Lolu no get chill grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
See as Bambam dey hype Teddy A
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
oshe11:
Lol.....
Not really....
She always gives update, so my thought is that NEPA might be generous where she resides(nothing more)

kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
While all housemates were busy hugging, cee c was busy getting angry.

The first person that Tobi went to was cee. C, you need to see the way she dragged her hands away from him. It was so painful to watch. It was embarrassing, even at it, Tobi was still trying to convinced her to come to him and she sat down unmoving. Telling him to leave her alone.

She was the only one not hugging and saying nothing to anybody.

Tobi she's not worth it! Let her go. You're a cool guy, too cool for that short transformer.

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
troubledeysleep:
Hello Nairaland I'm a new member, looking to support any reasonable housemate, I've not been watching since it started
kiss
Here you go

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
Tobi and bam bam already bonding grin...cee-c dying in silence grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
BAMBAM IS THE FIRST TO BREAK THE RULE.. LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lovexme:
See her washing her plate and still admiring herself in the mirror. undecided

Hi..
The link you provided is no longer streaming.
Please assist cry cry cry cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Giel:

Big sister is watching you too wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
Afam4eva:
See as Bambam dey hype Teddy A
THAT GIRL NO GET SHAME AT ALL.... I DEY SHAME FOR AM..

LOL@"ALL EYES AND ALWAYS ON US"...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Giel:

kiss kiss
Talk na kiss
I go teddy U ooo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Afam4eva:

Even if they've been sleeping for 2 days, it's not anybody's business except that of Big Brother. It's just like trying to run other people's lives.

and it's all of you that would still say they are not entertaining. did you subscribe to watch them sleep?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
troubledeysleep:
Hello Nairaland I'm a new member, looking to support any reasonable housemate, I've not been watching since it started
. Why do I think this is Threebeear? grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Akthedream112:
BAMBAM IS THE FIRST TO BREAK THE RULE.. LOL
What did she do, this mumu NEPA just took the light again while she and Toby where chatting on the Hammock
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Slymonster(m): 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
can ceeci entertain her husband people once in a while when they visit...Oh lawd on a live tv show with such bad character

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
What cee c did was very bad sha,
For a long time cee c won't be able to talk to tobi,
Common hug and she just removed his hand,
Went to sit on the chair squeezing face and saying that it's only for 24 hours or less

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ginaz:
While all housemates were busy hugging, cee c was busy getting angry.

The first person that Tobi went to was cee. C, you need to see the way she dragged her hands away from him. It was so painful to watch. It was embarrassing, even at it, Tobi was still trying to convinced her to come to him and she sat down unmoving. Telling him to leave her alone.

She was the only one not hugging and saying nothing to anybody.

Tobi she's not worth it! Let her go. You're a cool guy, too cool for that short transformer.

I felt really bad for him. She's not worth it one bit.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
COOL10:
. Why do I think this is Threebeear? grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Everybody is threebear this days on this thread.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
MILEVSKY:

and it's all of you that would still say they are not entertaining. did you subscribe to watch them sleep?
I TIRE OOO
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Yhelay(m): 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
Akthedream112:
THAT GIRL NO GET SHAME AT ALL.... I DEY SHAME FOR AM..
LOL@"ALL EYES AND ALWAYS ON US"...
wetin she do?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
MILEVSKY:

And how is that anyone's business. if you don't like that they are sleeping then vote them out.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
MizzD:

Hi..
The link you provided is no longer streaming.
Please assist cry cry cry cry

I just checked and it says 'Streaming is currently offline'.

Sorry embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Your language is totally inappropriate.
Moreover, why didn't the HMs ignore K-Brule when he jumped? After all it is a game.
Game, money,.......whatever, should that becloud our ability to behave humanely?
Showing compassion and support for the weaker amongst us are inherent traits
that distinguish us differently from animals game or no game.

I am not saying it should, but it is a game hms are free to use whateva tactics they deem fit,if picking on Nina's dumbness is their game then let them be.If I was on the show i wouldnt pick on nina but that doesnt mean we should expect same from hms,last time i checked they are all in it for the jackpot
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by braimeddy: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
Who are the housemates that are up for eviction this week?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tmonex: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
Giel:
What cee c did was very bad sha,
For a long time cee c won't be able to talk to tobi,
Common hug and she just removed his hand,
Went to sit on the chair squeezing face and saying that it's only for 24 hours or less

I effing blame Tobi..Leave her ...Leave the Beeeeech

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
Cee C and Lolu are the biggest losers in this new pairing. People who loathe each other so much
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tmonex: 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lovexme:

I just checked and it says 'Streaming is currently offline'.

Sorry embarassed
Hmm..eeyah
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
missunknown:

What did she do, this mumu NEPA just took the light again while she and Toby where chatting on the Hammock
SHE WAS TALKING TO SOMEONE FROM AFAR, NOT KNOWING THAT SHE WAS BREAKING THE RULE.... TOBI QUICKLY CORRECTLY HER..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Yhelay(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
braimeddy:
Who are the housemates that are up for eviction this week?

all except k squared and leolex
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
The silence between Cece and Lolu is something else. They've not said any word to each other in 20 minutes.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
But Cee-c why are you so angry na? Babe is just frowning face. Lolu sef shud just try and initiate conversation
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
See the anger on Cee-C's face. Damn!

(1) (2) (3) ... (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)