Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3941707 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Awwwwwww
Nina just fed miracle

Nina: I'm happy to have you
Miracle: same here,someone as real as you

Awwwwwww
Sweet.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
I'm off to watch my favorite football team play and after that, later engagements. cool wink

If people want to waste money on sim cards and call credit in order to vote sex dolls and mannequins, well, they have the right to. Just as I have the right to criticize foolish behavior.

Good night guys.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
Nina: I'm very happy to have you as a friend, as a boo

Miracle: I'm very happy to have you too. You;re soo real

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
spongeisback:
Waiter talking to madam
Aswerigad i said the same thing when i saw him
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
XML33:
I'm off to watch my favorite football team play and after that, later engagements. cool wink

If people want to waste money on sim cards and call credit in order to vote sex dolls and mannequins, well, they have the right to. Just as I have the right to criticize foolish behavior.

Good night guys.
Will you zuzuru and leave this place this moment.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
spongeisback:
Alex and Leo talking about laundry grin

This killed me!
cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
Afam4eva:
God bless Mina for what they just did.

Amen! Amin!! Ase! grin

What's that? kiss

ninnyanny:
Nina is so beautiful tonight

Is she always beautiful? kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LholarB(f): 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
Awww, this is so Moist grin..

Princess and Bitto looking like Daddy and Mummy ...Loving Ifu's Red Kimono
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MummySilver: 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
Miracle to Nina, i will fly you round the world. I will take you to where you've never been before. Oh, see love .I need some love

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
Miracle to Nina- i’ll fly you all around the world, take you places u’ve never been grin

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by spongeisback: 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ammyluv2003(f): 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
LholarB:
Awww, this is so Moist grin..

Princess and Bitto looking like Daddy and Mummy ...Loving Ifu's Red Kimono

Daddy and mummy ke? Kai! See yabbing grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ksslib:

Longest time dearest Ninny.

Not really, I'll never get tired of BABA/BBN. The behavioural analysis, drama and love triangle is always something to look forward to. Na just cos time no dey to watch like before na im make me dey low-key.

Greetings
greetings
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
This miracle bashing is making me to like the guy. Though i have decided from the start of the show that i will be a passive follower of the show, but with the look of things i might pull out some of the war chest with which i supported Efe last year. But the organisers should have given us a break till after 2019 elections na.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
nina-if am here to be like everyone one no one here can compete with me in my mind

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
Eeghe:

They refused to bond well cheesy
Had an altercation in the morning
Biggie untied all others and made CeeLu stay together some more

They apologized to each other after persuasion from the others

So later, Biggie announced a Val dinner but CeeLu as punishment for repelling were mandated to do cheesy Val together

CeeTo snuck into the store room and kissed passionately(well, for whatever reason she wants Tobi, she actually was into the kiss too! I still do not like her character!)

Copy @ booqee

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
hahaha are you people hearing? miracle wants to use the 45m to fly nina around the world and take her places she as never been before. so much for aviation dreams. haha a can laff oo grin

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by spongeisback: 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ifu

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by spongeisback: 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
MILEVSKY:
hahaha are you people hearing? miracle wants to use the 45m to fly nina around the world and take her places she as never been before. so much for aviation dreams. haha a can laff oo ;Dhahaha are you people hearing? miracle wants to use the 45m to fly nina around the world and take her places she as never been before. so much for aviation dreams. haha a can laff oo
And he also said it's a PSQUARE song.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
Eeghe:
Did you see that aaaaawwwww moment?
kiss
He will fly her round the world, yes!

eksbabe:
Miracle to Nina- i’ll fly you all around the world, take you places u’ve never been grin

MummySilver:
Miracle to Nina, i will fly you round the world. I will take you to where you've never been before. Oh, see love .I need some love

Grins from ear to ear. grin cheesy kiss

It's so natural. cry

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nowpresence(f): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
XML33:

If you need someone to vote out due to not seeing much of them, then vote out Miracle. Everyone has seem more of Anto than of Miracle. Anto makes more coherent statements in a day than Miracle has made since he entered the house.

God bless.
miracle will come out from that comfort zone eventually, and I want to see it.

I am not also feeling Nina
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
MILEVSKY:
hahaha are you people hearing? miracle wants to use the 45m to fly nina around the world and take her places she as never been before. so much for aviation dreams. haha a can laff oo ;Dhahaha are you people hearing? miracle wants to use the 45m to fly nina around the world and take her places she as never been before. so much for aviation dreams. haha a can laff oo
Is it your 45million?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
the king is back!! double wahala for the rebels of the minaNation

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
Queenofhell:

Please update kiss
Cc giel

Couldn't update, wasn't watching
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
olanikeh:
To you all derailing this thread, i can see most of you are jobless why don't you all drag yourself out of here and create another thread and argue all your life.

Please I don't understand why I will need to go through many pages without getting anything meaningful.

So of us are busy during the day and like to catch up with updates when we get home

I'm not feeling fine and can't read much

madam, you are actually being rude to half the people that "update" you, mind you not everyone lacks a TV or dstv at their place of work...please don't be a cee c

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bujebudanu1(m): 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
Miracle will shange dat small girl this night.
Wat a pity

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
playboy99:
nina-if am here to be like everyone one no one here can compete with me in my mind

Thought I heard "communicate" and not "compete". Oh well..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
MILEVSKY:
hahaha are you people hearing? miracle wants to use the 45m to fly nina around the world and take her places she as never been before. so much for aviation dreams. haha a can laff oo grin
is it your bank account the 45 million is coming from?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
spongeisback:
And he also said it's a PSQUARE song.
ehn did you not hear when he said it's a song but that is how he feels.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
eksbabe:
actually sounds cheesy...lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
MILEVSKY:

cheesy grin cheesy your bad belle no go kee you. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
Treasuredlove:
madam, you are actually being rude to half the people that "update" you, mind you not everyone lacks a TV or dstv at their place of work...please don't be a cee c
Or streams

(1) (2) (3) ... (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.