Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,672 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:10 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3952093 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibori1(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
Queenofhell:

Anyone would be lucky to have Bam Bam, she's talented, intelligent and pretty. What more can a man want ?

HMMMMM,intelligent how?

pretty how?

talented how?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
Queenofhell:

If speaking your mind at your age is insulting people's parents because of a big brother show, then I feel really sorry for you. You're a kid in a grown man's body and you still have a lot to learn.
I wish I could care bout your trash you wrote up there........but I don't. undecided

I'll be as horrible and nasty as I can because of your character. Why do you think I'm focused on you? I suspect you're that bear guy/girl or whatever you are.

I eat people like you.

What you gonna do? Report me?

Back to the show......sorry for the derailment. embarassed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
Updates please. The men have taken over the TV
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Yea.if u b girl
lieNUS
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
I also love the bromance that is MiraBi or ToCle
"You guys are so loyal" says Miss CeeC
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Yea.if u b girl
lieNUS
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
CeeC: Miracle come, I want to snatch you from Nina.

MeeMee: you can't. tongue

CeeC: oya go away sad

MeeMee: you gat my bro cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
bujebudanu1:

As a driller. U can travel all over the world.onshore and offshore free with dollar bills
Hmmm.. U have started with the lies...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
Queenofhell:

Anyone would be lucky to have Bam Bam, she's talented, intelligent and pretty. What more can a man want ?
Intelligent and talented?Yay!Pretty?Nay! Teddy A dont like the fact that she is not pretty,i can see it in his face
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
feelgood:
CC and Lolu enjoying themselves... Gossiping about others angry
CC: Teddy is just playing a game. Doesn't believe he loves Bam Bam.
Dee1 and Vandora - dry gist
Ahneeka & Rico - testing the waters about themselves, going about it in a roundabout way.
Princess seems unhappy... with her partner. Bitto looks more like a catering supervisor, and is trying his darnedest best to be a good listener.
Angel and K-Brule exchanged partners and are on the dance floor. Khloe is my star tonight. Just enjoying herself.
Ofone!!! Tobi is now dancing with Khloe...didn't last long. Bamteddy on point. Dancing and loving it.
Lolu leads CC into the waiting arms of Tobi at the dance floor while He(Lolu) waltzes into the waiting arms of Khloe. I just love Khloe...so matured. She should continue as Hoh Abeg.
CC to Tobi: it's good to have you back.
Tobi to Anto: please allow me to complete my marriage duties
Mina? Kissing away their lives and sharing an apple - oblivious of others. Nina sitting on Miracle
Vandora advising Alex to stop feeling like a target.
Cameras on Bamteddy now....
Abeg I don tire for updates. Biko show me Mina otherwise I'll call upon thunder to stroke the cameras...the gods are getting angry

.....And did you see when he gave her the apple at first

She couldn't bite it, he bit off a piece to make it easy for her to

Sink her teeth? It was a Waawuu moment !

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by spongeisback: 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
Am I the only one that feels this show is scripted tonight? angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by feelgood(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ceebi should thank Lolu. The pair are behaving well now. Just like real couple. CC using style to campaign that people should vote for her to stay - her eyes don clear now. I feel her sha, but I've already exhausted my 404 votes. Maybe next time.
Lolu now with Ceebi and advising them. Good guy.
CAMERAS O...BIKO, SHOW MINA OR K-squared.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
HeyBee27:
Intelligent and talented?Yay!Pretty?Nay! Teddy A dont like the fact that she is not pretty,i can see it in his face
I personally think she's pretty and very sexy.
Any man whose attraction to women is based solely on their looks, is a vain and shallow man with no content.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
What's Anto shaking? grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadySarah: 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
A yoruba demon got humbled by an igbo girl.see how he humbly removed his shoes,what he wont even Do for his sisters or mum.

THE GUY IS OVER HEELS IN LOVE

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
spongeisback:
Am I the only one that feels this show is scripted tonight? angry
yes you are the only one
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
Eeghe:
I also love the bromance that is MiraBi or ToCle
"You guys are so loyal" says Miss CeeC

Ceece was even trying to talk down on Miracle

Saying that she can't see what they are seeing as per

His handsomeness.....Tobi killed that talk

Said miracle is cool, good looking , calm etc and quite a dude outside the house

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
and the match-maker of the year award goes to!!!

LOLU!!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
Mehn Ceece is definitely in love with Tobi, it took being chained to a different housemate in other for her to accept it but she want make Tobi step up as person de outside the house too.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
100naira:
Wetin de happen? I just tuned in to Ceece and Tobi talking, de don separate her and lolu? Also why are de dressed up?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
Geezeem:

Ceece was even trying to talk down on Miracle

Saying that she can't see what they are seeing as per

His handsomeness.....Tobi killed that talk

Said miracle is cool, good looking , calm etc and quite a dude outside the house

I saw and heard all but decided not to hype "air hostess "
They make butterflies, our MiNa
Hey dahling kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SirToby(m): 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
LadySarah:
A yoruba demon got humbled by an igbo girl.see how he humbly removed his shoes,what he wont even Do for his sisters or mum.

THE GUY IS OVER HEELS IN LOVE
Should we also tell you how a Yoruba dude (Dee one) rejected an Igbo girl (Ahneeka) and she almost drank sniper. it's obvious your brain is paining you.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
About Leo
Who does he like?
Is he leading Alex on while allowing Khloe plaster herself on him?

Be acting clueless
While getting two ladies

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
Bambam just acknowledged "na Mina enjoyed themselves the most tonight"
We know darling, thank you

Modified- I have been corrected on this
Bambam said "na me" I thought I heard Mina

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ifu Ennada in a sophisticated ensemble that I don't really like comes to call Teddy and Bambam to the lounge for games ...Truth or Dare

Princess complaining she does not wanna play a watered down game ooo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
Truth or dare! grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
Eeghe:
Bambam just acknowledged "na Mina enjoyed themselves the most tonight"
We know darling, thank you
Bambam said and i quote i’m the one that is enjoying most in this house, na me dey enjoy pass for this house. And she called herself Queen Bee
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
Who watches LeoLex? Is Alex in love with him and hurting about Khloe and pretending everything is fine? I remember hearing from one of them that LeoLex get up to stuff at night and cuddle and wake up tangled in each others' arms
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by shinarlaura(f): 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
Psg 1 real Madrid 0
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
eksbabe:
Bambam said and i quote i’m the one that is enjoying most in this house, na me dey enjoy pass for this house. And she called herself Queen Bee

Okay...I honestly wondered if I heard correctly
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
Nina: me, I enjoyed my night cheesy

Princess: why won't you enjoy? In bad belle. undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bujebudanu1(m): 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
FrankGiel:

Hmmm.. U have started with the lies...

But u believed d pilot

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)