Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,247 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:14 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3951710 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
dominique:

Still not a Mina fan though, but I don't like the way people pick on them unnecessarily. Same way Akthedream/livelym.atilda picks on Lolu anyhow.

Nina fans respects your position.

I have been in human resources services for over ten years and if their is anything I have learnt in life it's never to write off anybody no matter how dumb or stupid their actions or inaction might appear.

You can't imagine how many recruitment errors companys make just because someone comes and talks and talks big big English and promises only to be recruited and the person becomes a disappointment.

I personally respect everybody in that house, they all have something about them that makes them unique and possible winners for the prize money.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
Styrese come here now grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
And some teddy A fans were calling miracle dumb?
At least he was ready with an answer when asked.

Oga Alpha male was busy asking biggie when is his deadline. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
dominique:

Still not a Mina fan though, but I don't like the way people pick on them unnecessarily. Same way Akthedream/ lively matilda picks on Lolu anyhow.
Excuse me, I don't pick on Lolu anyhow. Just look at what he has done to himself. 2 strikes within a week. Lolu is not just as intelligent as people paint him.
I only pray the 2 strikes and a sore thigh will be enough to make him get back his senses if he ever had one.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
Rico rico, fine yellow pawpaw

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
dominique:

Why can't it be a secret task? Karen winner of BBA amplified was asked to pretend like she's drowsy and get at least three housemates (not sure of the exact number sha) to fall asleep with her. She was able to get quite a number of them to doze off. Who would have guessed that was a secret task?
Well, no one would have guessed that... I guess that's supposed to be the point of it being a 'secret' task, no? As random as it was, it wasn't an in-your-face kinda thing like cooking for all the men or massaging all the ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
Biggie will be disappointed and/or angry with these housemates.

They didn't take this task serious.

Only vandora, miracle and k brulé said something reasonable,

The rest were either dumb enough to think that they could ask Lolu and khloe to tell them. And they (lolu and khloe) would actually tell them the truth,

While the rest just brushed it off and said they don't know.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
Giel:
And some teddy A fans were calling miracle dumb?
At least he was ready with an answer when asked.

Oga Alpha male was busy asking biggie when is his deadline. grin

cheesy grin cheesy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
Giel:

Biggie will be disappointed and/or angry with these housemates.

They didn't take this task serious.

Only miracle and k brulé said something reasonable,

The rest were either dumb enough to think that they could ask Lolu and khloe to tell them. And they (lolu and khloe) would actually tell them the truth,

While the rest just brushed it off and said they don't know.

Vandora got it too
Even more directly than KBrule
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
Twoclans:

I have been in human resources services for over ten years and if their is anything I have learnt in life it's never to right off anybody no matter how dumb or stupid their actions or inaction might appear.

You can't imagine how many recruitment errors companys make just because someone comes and talks and talks big big English and promises only to be recruited and the person becomes a disappointment.

I personally respect everybody in that house, they all have something about them that makes them unique and possible winners for the prize money.

I'm seriously empowered by all the women here.
How you people manage your families, career and still create time to actively entertain yourselves.
Women are indeed super heroes kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
Eeghe:

Vandora got it too
Even more directly than KBrule

Sorry I forgot her.

She miracle and k brulé attempted

while k brulé and vandora got it.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

Excuse me, I don't pick on Lolu anyhow. Just look at what he has done to himself. 2 strikes within a week. Lolu is not just as intelligent as people paint him.
I only pray the 2 strikes and a sore thigh will be enough to make him get back his senses if he ever had one.
Lolu is not intelligent or smart one bit. He is a big time scammer.
Lolu is like all those apostles in shiny garments that will corner u by the roadside, look u from head to toe and make wild guesses. And u start telling them your life history. I know his type very well. Has he qualified for any HOH task or come 4th or 5th or evrn 10th in arena games?
Lolu is just a big time fraud and scammer.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Giel:
Teddy A

He doesn't even know, he didn't even attempt to say anything.
He was busy asking when is his deadline,

Miracle and k brulé are better than all these housemates.
i prefer Teddy A didn't say what he wasn't sure of, than miracle that was blabbing about massage. it still baffles me how just massaging can pass for a secret task, that's too shallow. My opinion though

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Alex task

Alex apologies for not putting in effort into the task.
She doesn't know anything about khloe,
She just repeats what she asked lolu which he told everyone who asked.

She thanked big brother for her birthday celebration.

She thanks big brother for her flowers, she doesn't want the flowers to die.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Your dislike for Mina isn't doing you much good either. C'mon! The difference between Queenofhell and Blackhawk is clear enough, even to the blind. You might want to get CeeC's glasses. Lol...
Me dislike Mina? Are you kidding me?To be, the to 3 real housemates so far in no particular order are..

1..Khloe
2..Nina
3..Cee-c

Others are faking it too much except maybe Anto to an extent.
You are free to do whatever you want ooo. I only defend any of the housemates when necessary. Better wear your spectacles well well oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

Dont you?
Nooooo
Why on earth?
She makes me laugh ....if anything else.
I'm basically indifferent to her.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nina
Aaaaaawwwwwww
kiss
MiNa party begins
Everything is peachy again
Hi five you all

Okay, I am mad oo tongue

Well they were fighting but they have made up
she was at fault...I have no need to update again cos I am dancing!!!
��
Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
styrese:
i prefer Teddy A didn't say what he wasn't sure of, than miracle that was blabbing about massage. it still baffles me how just massaging can pass for a secret task, that's too shallow. My opinion though
That's silly, an attempt is always better than no attempt. No matter how stupid you think it is, the fact he even answered something still trumps the haphazard display of your precious teddy a.
Now it makes sense why his career is stagnant.
I mean , why wouldn't it?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nina says that she was sad because she had a misunderstanding with miracle, but she feels netter that they have settled it.

Khloe, lol, she says she doesn't know khloe own because khloe is annoying and has annoyed her several times.
Lolu, she says massage or be more friendly with the girls, she says she noticed this last week,

Nina was observant kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nina- she has mixed feelings today.

Why?

Nina- she had a fight with Miracle grin (yeye girl oshey) tongue

She tells biggie, she apologized already because she's annoying (our beautiful trademark) cool

She thinks Lolu's task is to massage the girl or be extremely friendly. shocked shocked grin cheesy

She doesn't know about Khloe's task because she's been annoying her. angry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
Even biggie is advising Nina.

Lol..nawa oh
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nina was so close to getting Lolu's task.
Nina: i dunno about Khloe's own because she is annoying, she keeps annoying me.
lol. Nina oh!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
Eeghe:
Nina
Aaaaaawwwwwww
kiss
MiNa party begins
Hi five you all

Okay, we are mad oo

She was at fault...I have no need to update again cos I am dancing!!!
��
Lol

This kind update? grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ewoma45:
Nina was so close to getting Lolu's task.

Nina: i dunno about Khloe's own because she is annoying, she keeps annoying me.

lol. Nina oh!

Exactly, that very friendly with all the ladies, she was so close.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
Twoclans:

I have been in human resources services for over ten years and if their is anything I have learnt in life it's never to write off anybody no matter how dumb or stupid their actions or inaction might appear.

Hmm..... Are you indirectly referring to Lolu..Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
Giel:

This kind update? grin

Deal wirrit! cheesy tongue :
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:

That's silly, an attempt is always better than no attempt. No matter how stupid you think it is, the fact he even answered something still trumps the haphazard display of your precious teddy a.
Now it makes sense why his career is stagnant.
I mean , why wouldn't it?
nonsense, sometimes silence is golden, and wats so special about your dumb miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
What kind of camera guy steals a Mina make up session!? angry angry
Dodgy!
I will haaate and sue
Mxm
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
Some people will say Nina is dumb, yet she was able to take the task seriously. Observe lolu and she made an effort. Almost getting it.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
After watching Miracle fly those planes effortlessly....I have decided that my son must be a pilot. The one that tripped me the most was when he was communicating with the tower....our Miracle is just too much... if you are still deciding which team to join , just take a trip to miracle’s instagram @miracleikechukwu....I bet you won’t regret it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
Cee-c's hair looks like sponge nw.As expected she couldn't guess both tasks. She couldn't use small sense to apologize to biggie.
Nuh just get small sense!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
Eeghe:
Nina
Aaaaaawwwwwww
kiss
MiNa party begins
Hi five you all

Okay, I am mad oo tongue

she was at fault...I have no need to update again cos I am dancing!!!
��
Lol
Yet again biggie didn't show us!
He keeps sabotaging miracle.
Everyday he makes him start the task so he'll fail while others start late after getting tips from people that had already attempted.
We'll see!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.