Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:47 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3951745 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
Eeghe:

Diary Sessions
Angel and Vandora have gone
Vandora got Lolu' s secret task cool

Thanks dear, is it a serious session? Or he is just asking about the task?

Housemates are lasting around.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
Blackhawk01:
Oh my God! My heart is going jigbijigbi... There's a Nina without a MeeMee. embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Wat hapend btw dem?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Giel:

I know and I understand his position perfectly,
He was very angry, cee c was pissed off, I understand their anger.

The problem I have is the way he tries to act like it's all cee c's fault by saying someone else would beat her up for her actions, when someone people (tobi and Rico) won't even let it get to that or at least will try and move so she could sit.

The fact that the belt hit him was his fault. That he needs to acknowledge, he needs to acknowledge his own side of the drama.
That's why i said before that Lolu and Cece are kinda similar. Lolu is the kind of person that when wronged, will find a way to retaliate but Rico and Tobi on the other hand are easy going and relate with people a lot to understand when to let some things go.

Even though Lolu and Cece are at fault, the root of the problem stems from Cece's behavior. The only way you can work with someone like her is if you do things her way. Even Big Brother said that. So, you can't expect Lolu to be a door mat for Cece to step on whenever she deems fit. He needed to set her straight and that was his own way of doing it.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by girl4rmspace(f): 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
spongeisback:
Wonder what will be Tobi and Anto's name
Toan, Toto, Anto or Bito?

Toto really? Lmao
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
spongeisback:
Wonder what will be Tobi and Anto's name
Toan, Toto, Anto or Bito?
If they're smart, they shuld actually go with "Toto" because it will make their group name very popular with people and you know how funny people are in relating with such names.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
Giel:

Thanks dear, is it a serious session? Or he is just asking about the task?

Housemates are lasting around.

No, real diary sessions even though they get told to say what the tasks are for a chance to win rewards
K Brule
Guesses that Lolu was asked to get close to a girl maybe Anto and Khloe asked to get close to a guy to make someone like her
Asked to pick one choice

K was asked to get close to a h/mate romantically
Same for Lolu
(Wawuu cool)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:

I pale in comparison to you, but I'm doing my best to be of use. I trust you will take care of the subsequent ones.

embarassed embarassed Thank you, embarassed
You do so well kiss so so good.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
How can massaging people be a secret task? I'm really tired of being embarrassed for Mina cry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
Giel:

I know and I understand his position perfectly,
He was very angry, cee c was pissed off, I understand their anger.

The problem I have is the way he tries to act like it's all cee c's fault by saying someone else would beat her up for her actions, when someone people (tobi and Rico) won't even let it get to that or at least will try and move so she could sit.

The fact that the belt hit him was his fault. That he needs to acknowledge, he needs to acknowledge his own side of the drama.
Leave the foolish Lolu who is indirectly killing his game.. Let him continue saying shits about Cee-c, it can only get them nominated possible eviction and they both get back to Naija to continue their fight..
If Lolu think someone else would have beating cee-c, let him also know that someone would have also given that person the beating of his life.

I will never pity Lolu again whenever he is being bullied by Teddy-A.. I don't know why 70% of short people are always stubborn. 70% ooooo. Before people start screaming generalization... As for next week, Lolu must love cee-c or find both himself and Cee-ce in naija sooner than expected.. Lolu don buy market.. As in, better market.. Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
Favolly:
How can massaging people be a secret task? I'm really tired of being embarrassed for Mina cry
Blackhawk01, Queenofhell, ninnyanny Oya come and answer.. Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
Bambam
(Gets up from a nap with teddyA)

How she feels
Right now a bit sleepy ..was waiting and worried for/ about the Payporte games and also curious about Sunday
Today she was a bit moody and bored for the first time
Also a bit upset
Though feels a bit calmer at the thought of the games

How would she assess the mood after winning wager
Everybody is happy
Though they feel BB was lenient with them
Excited about all the food

Response to L and K' tasks
Lolu- he told her BB told him to get a guy in trouble
Khloe- K told her BB asked her to make KBrule jealous

(Wanted to know outcome of her answer but BB said he will announce this later)
End of DS

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
Miracle session (where I started from.)

To talk about if he has found out what lolu's and khloe's task was

He says
For lolu.
He was told to give all the ladies in the house a massage
For khloe
He doesn't know about khloe.
To annoy everyone.

Anything else he would like to discuss,
No

His diary session is over.

K brulé diary session

How does he feel
He feels good but tired.

How has the house been,
Everyone is really happy. The mood is great. Everything is going really well.

Answer to the secret task.
Lolu : to annoy the guys or to get close to a girl
Khloe : to get close to a guy or to get someone to like her or to make someone jealous.

Big brother tells him to pick one
Chloe : pick a house mate to get close to in a romantic fashion.
He says the same for lolu.

He says he has nothing else he wants to say to big brother.
His diary session is over.

Bambam ds
How does she feel, she feels better and is looking forward to the payporte games and is thinking of Sunday,
She says she was a bit moody today because she was a bit bored, upset, her emotions were all over the place. But she is better now.
Biggie says he is pleased to see that she is calmer

How is the mood in the house now that they won their wager?

She says some people feel that big brother pitied them after loosing for 2 weeks, while they are happy that they want to see how much food they can store up.

Lolus task, : she says lolu told her big brother told him to make a guy angry.
Khloe, khloe told her that big brother asked her to get k brulé jealous.

This her voice sef. This bedroom voice. undecided shuu? undecided

Her session is over.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
Favolly:
i wanted to smack him when i heard it but i'd gladly forgive him cos of nina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
Eeghe:
Bambam

How she feels
Right now a bit sleepy ..was waiting and worried for/ about the Payporte games and also curious about Sunday
Also a bit upset

Everybody is happy
Though they feels was lenient with them

End of DS

Let me leave for you grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
Thanks for Miracle's
Was busy then and could not type

He cracks me up whenever he answers "Sir" to BB
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
Giel:

Let me leave for you grin

Nooo
I cannot type as good as you
Please continue
kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Favolly:
LMAO grin
Is that what they answered?
You must give them credit for coming that close seeing as they barely interact with other housemates and are most likely not intricately perceptive of the happenings in the house.
Don't give up yet, the rest of the week and the upcoming ones will be much better.
I'm already seeing signs of improvement.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Afam4eva:

If they're smart, they shuld actually go with "Toto" because it will make their group name very popular with people and you know how funny people are in relating with such names.
76. 79% of Nigerians are hypocrite oo. They won't vote for the oo.
imagine telling your Boss and Colleagues , Religious leaders and members,Friends and Family members to vote TOTO... Dem go just dey look you like agent of darkness.. Na deliverance dey go just organize for you oo.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:

Never!
Dillish was the most decent girl in Big brother history.
She didn't even kiss any man.
Nando slept with selly ,then nominated her and further accused her of infecting him with STD.
Selly was unceremoniously evicted.
Today anytime I see selly on my TV hosting one program or the other, I can't help but smile, because I knew the amount of insults I endured defending her honour as a woman.
Karma is indeed a drug best served cold!
Hoping Nando gets all the help he needs, but there is a part of my heart that leaps in joy, everytime I remember how it all turned out grin

Dillish had an issue with nando, that I'm sure of, but I don't remember why, whether about her boobs or something. I know they had issues.

Nando and selly was just a mess.
Lool. @ joy in your heart.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
Favolly:

OMG how can this not be a secret task?
Please be embarrassed all you wish, but, that can soo be a secret task

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
Eeghe:

Nooo
I cannot type as good as you
Please continue
kiss

We can type together kiss

The more people that update the better.
Housemates have an hour to arena games ,

They thought big brother wanted to tell them to freeze grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
Eeghe:

OMG how can this not be a secret task?
Please be embarrassed all you wish, but, that can soo be a secret task

Lol, team Mina to the rescue. grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
Favolly:
with all the pictures and videos I saw on IG, I still find it so difficult to believe he's a pilot. Just too dull and no sign of intelligent around him ....nawa o .

quote me and receive six strikes tongue, no time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
Anto

She feels.
Lolu
Create tension between tobi and cee c
Khloe,
Take something that belongs to someone.

This sounds so funny to me.

Even biggie said Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

Say way almost all the housemates and viewers can get themselves to listen to Nina. What do you think might be the cause?

Tsk tsk! I can't believe this question is coming from an intelligent person. I don't know why I can't listen to CeeC and you think I'll know why some other people can't listen to Nina? Really?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
Favolly:

This is just the beginning. There will be lots of other things to be embarrassed by. You guys can call me ITK all you want, but I know intelligent people when I see them. Neither Miracle nor Nina is intelligent. In an hour time the Payporte games will add a layer of validity to my claim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
Anto guesses Lolu was asked to create tension between Tobi and CeeC
(What about the strikes Anto?)

I do not hear her guess about Khloe's

Mentioned the new strategic pairing as a shock to her too
Anto Anto
Over and out, lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
Eeghe:
Bambam

How she feels
Also a bit upset

Everybody is happy
Though they feels was lenient with them

End of DS
How can someone ask somebody about their secret task and then feels comforted to tell biggie that wat dey told her, is truly their secret taskundecided
cc favolly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
Giel:
Anto

She feels.
Lolu
Create tension between tobi and cee c
Khloe,
Take something that belongs to someone.

This sounds so funny to me.

Even biggie said Interesting.
There goes solomoness grin
If anto can get it wrong, why not miracle.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
see Alex's ass.....chai!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
oshe11:
How can someone ask somebody about their secret task and then feels comforted to tell biggie that wat dey told her, is truly their secret taskundecided
Bambam feels she's so smart every housemate will worship her including telling her secrets. She believes she's all that and more. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
D-One needed a minute
Cannot guess at the secrets after a minute

Anything else to tell BB?
Wants to ask why they have not for the past two days had hot water when it is announced as available? angry

Gets a bland BB is always watching (eyes roll) reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.