Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,719 members, 7,914,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:13 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3980373 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
styrese:
smiley All My favourites too, make it to d top 3,I haven't been disappointed before
And they he will this time too, just that he won't win anything. kiss undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MummySilver: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
XML33:

Ceebi - Tobi has won two HoH challenges

Bamteddy - Teddy A came second in the last Payporte Arena games. And qualified for the finals of the last HoH challenge. BamBam also qualified for the finals of the previous HoH challenge.

Loto - Anto came second in the first Payporte Arena games. She also performed very well in the previous Payporte game, finishing the challenge in 2 minutes.

Miracle performed woefully in the first Payporte games and performed even worse in the second. He couldn't even solve the puzzle after 10 minutes. Miracle has always performed poorly in every HoH challenge. Miracle can't express himself in the house. Miracle doesn't mingle with the other housemates. Miracle doesn't contribute to discussions. Miracle doesn't sing. Miracle doesn't play the guitar. Miracle doesn't offer advice. Miracle doesn't engage in playful activities except when mandated. The only thing Miracle does proficiently well is spend all day talking to Nina. But yet certain people think he deserves to win.
we love him that way. Either he wins or not, interact with other housemates or not, we will keep voting for him. The last time i checked, Dillish, did not win any of the arena games, yet she won the cash price.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
spongeisback:

Nina came fifth in the last Payporte game. undecided

How did she come fifth when Angel, Deeone, Teddy, Anto and Rico finished their puzzles in quicker times?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
MamBi:

If Cee'c or Teddy dey inside the pair, I will enter your dream and scare you.. tongue

Milly is legendary. Biggie always disqualifies her loves ...

shocked I'm covered by Angels tongue grin

Is that so? shocked now I'm very interested grin, how about you Eeghe
Are you game? wink

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
ibkayee:

Haha no grin
kiss

I missed you kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
MummySilver:
we love him that way. Either he wins or not, interact with other housemates or not, we will keep voting for him. The last time i checked, Dillish, did not win any of the arena games, yet she won the cash price.

Answer this simple question: Why do think Miracle deserves to win this show?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:

And they he will this time too, just that he won't win anything. kiss undecided
dats a lie, ur prayers won't work

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin

I actually rushed home, and here I am watching dee1, Princess, Alex and co. Which kain rubbish be this. Biggie should show me my babies and let me sprinkle holy water on them. The enemies cannor catch us! angry angry
You always crack me up with your post...You're funny! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:

Dee One came second.

We like MIracle like that, I cannot come back from serious everyday day to day meetings and be looking at some hard faced, over aged man with cheap tattoos on the body smoking up and down my screen.

I like to relax looking at beautifull people playing like the world dosent exist.This life is already too stressful abeg. Now I understand why Iamj is always advocating for beautifull people.

The winner of BBN is determined by voting, so that viewers can vote who they want to keep seeing on their screen. The day the person gets evicted they can decide to stop watching .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
I like that Mina are fighting

Not watching now, but read they are....(not sure

If they have settled)

Perhaps those who complain of their

Incessant kisses can enjoy their beefing for a change?

Nonsense and decampaigners lipsrsealed

.......by the way their make up session should be

Sinful to miss grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lolu is the best male housemate so far, Anto is the best female.
I hope either of them wins the grand prize kiss kiss.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
MummySilver:

GBAM

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
styrese:
dats a lie, ur prayers won't work

Styrese, please don't argue with someone in hell. It's a waste of time. Just look up to heaven instead. grin

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
Twoclans:

We like MIracle like that, I cannot come back from serious everyday day to day meetings and be looking at some hard faced, over aged man with cheap tattoos on the body smoking up and down my screen.

I like to relax looking at beautifull people playing like the world dosent exist.This life is already too stressful abeg. Now I understand why Iamj is always advocating for beautifull people.

The winner of BBN is determined by voting, so that viewers can vote who they want to keep seeing on their screen. The day the person gets evicted they can decide to stop watching .
Don't stress yourself, the guy doesn't even watch the show.
Miracle that have been playing today, played with ahneeka, played the rubber game with other guys ,he even said miracle doesn't sing nor play the guitar, who then sang "kiss of a rose " to Nina the first week.
The dude is enjoying his cheap popularity now, anti miracle fans will be killing him with likes and likes are addictive, for an unknown moniker, tasting a bit of fame is intoxicating, he'll ride the miracle hate train for all it's worth and when the show is over, like every unsubstantial thing , he'll fade off. cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
Finally read up-to the last page. It wasnt easy.
My take on the strike awarded to Cece and Lolu, they both deserved it. It will serve as lesson to other housemates. But Lolu needs to go check his pe-pe, if it's still intact.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
You come online and notice that you are 20-30pages behind
You are excited - thinking there's some interesting updates to read
You scroll through and notice the pages are filled with arguments, hailings, etc
Hahgwwtwgjabalajsvbsvsfsvsnsgebsnsjsgsgshsgs hmmmmmmm
Words fail me.....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Styrese, please don't argue with someone in hell. It's a waste of time. Just look up to heaven instead. grin
grin u actually right

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:

An artiste should have more followers than a pilot, it's not even negotiable.
The fact he doesn't, is shameful.
You posted earlier that Miracle had 7k followers before entering the house & Teddy A had 30k+...Isn't it obvious he only gained that much followers just cause of the little fame he already got in 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Even Jesus went to hell before he could ascend into heaven grin
Hell is the only true testament of the glory of heaven.

Mind you sweetie, there is a difference between hell and hell fire
Take some time when you're not voting teddy a and study kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
cnnelo:
You scroll through and notice the pages are filled with arguments, hailings, etc
Words fail me.....

And instead of interesting updates, I woke up to your complaints... You ain't different from any of us here.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lhimeet:

You posted earlier that Miracle had 7k followers before entering the house & Teddy A had 30k+...Isn't it obvious he only gained that much followers just cause of the little fame he already got in 2 weeks
I never posted that!
I didn't know teddy a before he came into the house, so I couldn't possibly know how many followers he had.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
K Brule says he's attracted to Ifu Ennada.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
smiley

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
I said it
K Brule is an emotional pain junkie
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lol @ legendary mily Mz mamBi and Giel
cheesy tongue lipsrsealed
GeeZeeM gal, I cannot wait for the make up
Meanwhile only angels don't fight undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
Thegamingorca:
kiss

I missed you kiss
wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by spongeisback: 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lolu is still talking.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
cnnelo:
Words fail me.....

This year's is worst. Too many outbursts that are tied to emotions that should otherwise be unnecessary. The thread is almost devoid of updates. Better to watch or stream online. Come here when you want to see arguments.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
Eeghe:
I said it
K Brule is an emotional pain junkie

What happened?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
I want to believe they're more interesting interactions going on around the house other than this Lolu and K Brule bromance we have been watching for over 30 minutes now. Seems the camera operators have fallen asleep
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
it is quite funny how XML33 alone is putting Mina fans on defence. Who can remember the fans which started disturbing us here with the name of their HMs on this thread at the beginning of this show?

Now, some people are tired of the vain praises of Mina and attacking their HMs which is now giving Mina fans hard times defending here.

Mina fans brought this upon themselves. imagine threebear calling Miracle the life of their first party, that was unfair to people like Tobi, Alex, even Anto and the rest HMs who danced at the party while Miracle sat for most part of the party.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
deelizabeth93:

You really need to get out of hell, dear. Jesus is calling.

Google definition of Hell:
LMAO grin
WTF

So when someone says "I've been through hell "
That means they've literally gone to your religious hell? grin
Oh lord, I can't deal please.
You really need to get out more and broaden your horizon plus your vocabulary.
WTF....
Hahahaha hahahahahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.