Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:47 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3951745 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
Giel:

What happened?

He was describing his love for romantic comedy movies in a convo with Lolu. He said that sometimes feeling pain squeeze his heart makes him feel he is alive

That's one very vulnerable person there
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
Blackhawk01:

And instead of interesting updates, I woke up to your complaints... You ain't different from any of us here.
Lol, no chill up in here.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
Giel:

shocked I'm covered by Angels tongue grin

Is that so? shocked now I'm very interested grin, how about you Eeghe
Are you game? wink

Thankfully, this year, a quiet soul caught my heart
I don't see him wielding a knife or scissors anytime soon

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
Just came home and reading Mina had little fight. The cause please and have they settled and started talking again?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
peeps4u:
Just came home and reading Mina had little fight. The cause please and have they settled and started talking again?

I just saw Ninabelle still looking all red, huffy and angry
Troubloo..in Dillish's voice
This whole weekend is gonna be an emotional rollercoaster

While I like, I pity my poor heart
MiNa Mina in the house, lol!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
peeps4u:
it is quite funny how XML33 alone is putting Mina fans on defence. Who can remember the fans which started disturbing us here with the name of their HMs on this thread at the beginning of this show?

Now, some people are tired of the vain praises of Mina and attacking their HMs which is now giving Mina fans hard times defending here.

Mina fans brought this upon themselves. imagine threebear calling Miracle the life of their first party, that was unfair to people like Tobi, Alex, even Anto and the rest HMs who danced at the party while Miracle sat for most part of the party.

peeps4u:

Teddybumbum people, save a bro. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
amehrada:
Lol, no chill up in here.

cheesy grin cheesy

No mind me, I woke up hungry and angry. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
XML33:
Today is another Payporte Arena games. Let's see if Mina will continue their extremely awful performance.

Neither Nina nor Miracle has come first, second, third, fourth or fifth in any of the Payporte Arena games. Neither Nina nor Miracle has won any of the Head of House challenges. Neither Nina nor Miracle has qualified for the finals of the Head of House Challenges.

As they say, like attracts like.

Neither did Leolex nor CeeBi, why did you have to single out MiNa?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
Eeghe:

I just saw Ninabelle still looking all red, huffy and angry
Troubloo..in Dillish's voice
This whole weekend is gonna be an emotional rollercoaster

While I like, I pity my poor heart
MiNa Mina in the house, lol!

Thanks, are they now cool together?

It is better they settle the rancour knowing fully well it is their lovely dovey thing that got them most of their fans not that they bring anything to the house as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
Joblessness is opening a thread to read from page 1 to page 927. Awww, my eyes hurt, since morning.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
peeps4u:

Thanks, are they now co together?

It is better they settle the rancour knowing fully well it is their lovely dovey thing that got them most of their fans not that they bring anything to the house as a whole.

Oooohkay then
Thanks lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
peeps4u:

Ha, you don't mean it?

Don't you follow it on tv?
I saw the opening ceremony but since then, I had no access to TV or internet.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Summary of everything that's happened so far.

Miracle steps out looking dashing, not that he hasn't always looked dashing but there is a slant to his poise, he plays a rubber game with some of the housemates and beats them easily. The housemates involved were cee cee, Tobi, ahneeka, ifu, Rico later joined by bitto.

Angel ,Alex and lolu are having a discussion.
Alex says she came from an over protective family and when she sees everything others have done with their lives ,it makes her feel insecure.
She says school has never been her thing and she would have preferred making money at an early age.
Lolu ,angel and now ahneeka advice her to finish her degree, get her certificate, then she can pursue her dreams.

Camera pans to Tobi and Co discussing.
They discuss the difference between life in Nigeria and abroad.
How things are neglected here and how inflation, capitalism and monopolisation is the bane of the day.
Princess says she earns money as a go-go girl, she literally has to carry a placard, dressed in a skimpy wear and gets paid at the end of the night.
Anto confesses that life in Nigeria is stressful and she hasn't been in USA for the last two years.
Tobi says he loves hearing all their ideas as it gives him a new purpose, in case things fall apart (whatever that means)

We are back to the "intelligent "people.

Lolu says life does not give you what you aren't prepared for ,that he earned his first million at 24 after his mom died, that as ridiculous as it sounds, her death was what it took to make him stronger.
Lolu asks Angel if he was prepared for what to come, angel replies that time will tell, as he doesn't want to be too forward with his answers.
Lolu gives us more instances to convince us he's smart, he said another guy in that situation would have hit cee cee black and blue but he controlled himself and that shows his will and resilience (rolls eyes)
He says he found the that I like and dislike about you task ,therapeutic.

Isn't physical violence immediate eviction?

Anyway lolu complains about his legs and says he's still in pain, shows K brule and angel his near testes wound (yuck)

He says he wants to rest a bit, and he tropes in with his gang

Camera pans to Nina headed to the kitchen ,she looks visibly unsettled, there is a rare shot of smiling Teddy A, and camera ends with miracle, who's seen in much jubilation, looks like he's won his game again. grin

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Now, I know you don't pay attention to details. But Google explained it the same way. Please learn to read carefully and thoroughly next time.
And please don't quote me again, I will ignore you next time. I can't start wasting my time on a person who is 'in' hell or 'of' hell. Thanks and God bless.
Being a queen means royalty.
It means conquering, and the fact I addressed myself as the queen of hell means, I rule it.
Contrary to your shallow and myopic definition, hell is not just a place or state ,hell is so much broader!
Hell is a life, hell is a need, hell is people, hell is country.
I've conquered everything about hell and I'll use its fires to guide my castle or burn people that dare oppose me, I'm not in hell sweetie, I rule it and I own it.
As for quoting you, I'll quote you whenever and however I want and there is absolutely nothing, again absolutely nothing, you can do about it.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
the seven demons residing in Cee-c have started leaving one after the other.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by spongeisback: 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ceec and Ifu having a conversation. Classic ceec talk blah blah blah blah "claps her hand"

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
CeeC has been talking oooo
...she has never been broke before
...she is yet to find out her vision in the house
.... She has been distracted emotionally
.... After the eviction on Sunday, if she is still present, she will focus on her objective.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ewoma45:
7 demon indeed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
HeyBee27:
lol,you must be kidding. grin
Lol, I kid you not.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:

Being a queen means royalty.
It means conquering, and the fact I addressed myself as the queen of hell means, I rule it.
Contrary to your shallow and myopic definition, hell is not just a place or state ,hell is so much broader!
Hell is a life, hell is a need, hell is people, hell is country.
I've conquered everything about hell and I'll use its fires to guide my castle or burn people that dare oppose me, I'm not in hell sweetie, I rule it and I own it.
As for quoting you, I'll quote you whenever and however I want and there is absolutely nothing, again absolutely nothing, you can do about it.

You will get tired, dear. You are picking on the wrong person to quote. This is the last time I will reply you. Enjoy your reign as the queen of hell (suffering).
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:
7 demon indeed
buzzkill matilda, wetin hapun?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ewoma45:

cheesy grin

I just can't get myself to listen to her, dunno why... angry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin

She made sense but still sounded like shiit to me.....

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
Owkies, so I got to listen to CeeC. grin

She hates payporte game because she's been failing it woefully. Babez, what doesn't kill you make you stronger. kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin

My heart melted a bit, cos I saw sincerity when she was admitting she has insecurities

Not Ifu though angry
During BB, my emotions are all over the place, lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
deelizabeth93:

You will get tired, dear. You are picking on the wrong person to quote. This is the last time I will reply you. Enjoy your reign as the queen of hell (suffering)
Girl bye

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by spongeisback: 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ceec doesn't want us to see her as the girl that's always failing(Payporte games). I'd rather people see me as some that fails Payporte game than being seen as a rude,stupid and uncouth girl.

Why does she always bring up Tboss in her conversations?! Seems she modeled herself after her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.