Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) (50162 Views)

Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) / Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
Buhari sef shocked
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Awoo88: 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
Career Husband car sow seed?? Na only know how many of her husband properties she don carry give pastor for back.
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by dsauce: 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
Yahoo yahoo pastor and wife. Then wan yahoo the husband
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Deathlezz: 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
No surprises there! Women are the must gullible among humans.

All new churches are built by their naivety and sustained by their stupidity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by martowskin1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
Daddy freeze where are u
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by captainbell: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
q
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
When will l be d first to comment
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Skepticus: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
Dumb ass bitch!

As her husband, I'll be more shocked at her brainless gullibility.

Keep sowing the seeds for your marital failure.

Despite all the efforts of Mr. FREEZE to unfreeze their brains, dem still no gree
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
Going straight back to her father's house
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by crismark(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
ehn!!! if na my wife ehn, d kind beating she go chop, she no go get her complete memory to tell pple wetin really happen..
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Yettydamsel: 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
sexybbstar:
She don sow divorce if na me be the husband.
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by OwoLee(m): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
the story is not complete, where is the husband? Is the husband aware? did he give the permission? what's the business of those aggrieved with the act?

1 Like

Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
dats Wat u get wen Yu marry ex olosho....na for d husband to use am do blood money.... God will understand....

sow seed like say she can afford it.... nansense

1 Like

Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Thebrightest(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
FOOLISHNESS IN HIGH PLACES
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Bism(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
look at the picture when she was entering her husband car. The woman behind from what I can deduce is abusing her. All these sheeple. My one naira on the mandate for her not to come to their church again because it not Christ that is the head but member that owns it.
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
Is she ok

Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
12submarine:

That is one of the related problems Buhari caused. If things are a bit okay, such desperations wouldn't have been necessary. People are going extra miles to survive.

How exactly did Buhari cause this?

1 Like

Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
First of all
D pastor is a gold digger and a common reglious scammed artist

2ndly, d woman is any oda brainwashed foolish fool nicolo and ewu u can find in d church and guess wat,

3rdly dis pastor ve bin scammin her of soft and hard copy cash for ages until she couldn't afford physical cash again and decide to use any valuable around her house to sow seed?d husband might already bin blindfolded wit bera lies or nt aware

She is a perfect example of Cocaine/drug Addict dat wil use anytin around to buy drugs?who knows hw long d ewu of a woman is nackin/fallin prey d pastor bait

Lastly

I jus use all my strength pity d man?he should acccept our sincere sympathy
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:

How exactly did Buhari cause this?
Read the whole post you quoted. But let me repeat. People are getting more desperate due to hardship.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
omg - brain wash is too much..

If am a man and this woman's husband, I will send her packing and replace her with a sex doll.

onye ara nwuru awu
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by cmt1(m): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:
Abi nah Buhari cause am ?

I swear the woman nah real craze woman
PMB, the best Nigerian president so far.
Thanks Sarrki for always standing by the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
Story is BS, imho. No names. May as well come from ops imagination.
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
My wife better not try this nonsense.
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
Checkmate
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
thorpido:
Hmmm,make dem check am for yaba left o.
This one no be ordinary eye.
Obviously. Looking at her, I think she's insane.
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
Waiting for daddy freeze to react to this
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
Una think say God go answer this woman prayer? that is total foolishness
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Ishilove: 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
Beer parlour gist
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Sikiratu: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
Robbing Peter to pay Paul.
But the Church/Pastor no try sha, he collected car plus papers so he should know it is not for her now. So if kasala no burst, na like that man of God/Church go dey use d car dey go
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
12submarine:

Read the whole post you quoted. But let me repeat. People are getting more desperate due to hardship.

I don't know when you were born but it has always been like this. The early 80's was even worse than this when we used to queue for bread, milk and omo which trucks would bring and soldiers would distribute to the masses. So, blaming Buhari for Nigeria's woes today is nonsensical. Most of Fela's songs were released in the 70's. Go and listen to it. In fact let me paste a link now. You would think he released them yesterday. If Nigeria just suddenly became bad under Buhari, why was Fela singing about it 40 years ago?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMKxeWlCMcI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by spymaster(m): 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1y_qT98el0fco6tDLqrTX4iYs_wc7PK-a

Just found this.....any Christian book in this world you need is here. At least one book every month will do...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) / A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman / 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.