Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) (50150 Views)

Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) / Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
MrMcJay:
Reminds me of Pastor Lawrence Agada the Sheraton staff who stole a huge sum of money and used it to sow seed in Christ's Embassy HQ. The unfortunate part was that Chris Oyakhilome actually wrote the thief a letter of commendation personally signed by him.

Pastor Chris is a yahoo pastor. He was only giving recognition to his kind
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by linkszelda: 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
12submarine:

That is one of the related problems Buhari caused. If things are a bit okay, such desperations wouldn't have been necessary. People are going extra miles to survive.

this is not "extra miles to survive" its stupidity of the highest level. if it was a need to survive, she should have sold the car and invested the money in a business or something that will yield profit for her family

1 Like

Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by mkpurumma090(f): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
Samusu:
Sow seed this way please
lol

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by nwakaibeya1: 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
Knowing real Jesus Christ is to have unbelievable power and light and Jesus Christ must live inside of you and not empty talks and claims or shouting blood of Jesus yes you can claim and shout those and not that Jesus Christ lives in you and empowered you and knows you personally? Behold if you have the unbelievable power and light of real Jesus Christ, the evil people must know and fear you and that's why when we say it's the evil people that knows real Jesus Christ and his real followers it is as per #Acts 19, 15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?16 And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded. Behold those who have power understand the utterance of power and they know the source if they hear it .the utterance of unbelievable power and light is not Meant for everyone to know and accept and believe and understand and that's why we keep telling those who wish to know that no matter how human beings pretends it's only at night that we know who is who evil or good and that's where the battles of life are fought won or lost and its not when the cassava is put in water that it gets soft but only time tells who is who? Mathew 13,13-15

Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Omudia11: 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Pls can you kindly explain what this photo depicts cuz I don't seem to get it. Thanks.
Samusu:
Sow seed this way please
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by phemmyfour: 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Ewwwww!

That woman must be a Thief

What's wrong with pastors of this generation...They don't even care where the seed is coming from as long as it's a 'seed'

Religious enslavement!!!

The pastor don return am now
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
sexybbstar:
She don sow divorce if na me be the husband.
Christians don't divorce their wives except for martial infidelity
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
She's very stupid. Who marry such foolish woman sef? angry

She can virtually sell their house behind her husband back.

See her mouth like shovel!

Smhh.
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Ishilove: 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
alexialin:

Smhh.

Ahn ahn!!

Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Ahn ahn!!

Hehehehheheheheh cheesy

Ishilove baby grin

How are you dear? smiley
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
the pastor be like ..take you wahala and be going...
i no want problem
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Ishilove: 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
alexialin:

Hehehehheheheheh cheesy

Ishilove baby grin

How are you dear? smiley
Sis, me good.

But wait o. Your mouth na acid cheesy
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Sis, me good.

Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Sis, me good.

That's good.
My dear, Don't mind me jere grin

And am gentle oo

Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by fortune1968: 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
juju church .
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
grin grin grin how do you sow seed that is nor yours? cheesy cheesy attention seeking I guess. Lol.

But still tho, nobody should stop her from going to church. It’s the house of God, not your house. Nigerians and overdo sef.LOL

Man of God did well. Heard of another incident where the pastor (of another church) refused to return the car sown by a wife to the church. The thing come turn polic case
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
She should have discuss with her husband, God won't recognised those seed if it was not giving willingly.
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by blues343(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
I Bought A Car. U Carry am go Church, Con come back. I con Ask U. Where My Car. UTell me say U don Dash Pastor........

D Kind Beating Way I go Beat U En.. Even Devil Go dey shout ...... JESUS JESUS JESUS
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by oluboyo04(m): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
davesd:
pls I need Christian books (PDF) for my spiritual growth. If you have any, you can send through this email: saawuandavid@gmail.com. thanks for your concern in advance.
all you need do is to read your bible.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
am still wondering how her husband will react hearing this......... a minute of silent advance to what will happen to this lady at home
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by godofuck231: 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
Yessss, you see, the type wen I de warn una about, they kill their husbands before time.
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by godofuck231: 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
Yessss, you see, the type wen I de warn una about, they kill their husbands before time, KARASHIKA
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A woman caused quite a huge confusion after sowing her husband's car as seed in a church in Delta state. According to online reports, after sowing the car as seed in the church, some aggrieved people who are close to the woman's husband - said the pastor/church should return the car else they would attack the premises and burn down any cars they see there.

The pastor who called for peace - returned the car including the papers and everything associated with it back to the woman in the presence of other church members.

According to reports, the church members who were not happy with the woman due to how she handled the issue - warned her not to come to the church again.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/pandemonium-woman-uses-husbands-sow-seed-church-photos.html
This story is extremely incomplete. They are yet to tell us how her husband ordered that he's car should be brought back home within 45 minutes grin
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Pharovo(m): 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
Nor tie us to your family struggles abeg.

Gkay1:
delta state neva get good news once. all of us wey dey delta state, na die we dey o.
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by laliga01: 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
davesd:
pls I need Christian books (PDF) for my spiritual growth. If you have any, you can send through this email: saawuandavid@gmail.com. thanks for your concern in advance.

Go visit www.pdfdrive .net and download any book of your choice.
Thank me later
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by taiwojoe40(m): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
Flexherbal:
Do not sow seed with what you do not have.

"According to reports, the church members are not happy with the woman due to how she handled the issue as they warned her not to come to the church again."
gambling and gamblers,all in the name of getting more in return..where are thou JESUS?
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
davesd:

The Bible is your best bet.
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
alexialin:

Smhh.

Chisos.

Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Martinez19(m): 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
Such a lady can never be my wife. Even if she were, I will divorce her.
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 29, 2018
Only in warri.
I wonder why people don't mind their business
See how emotional they all look.
Re: Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) by Pat081: 4:49am On Jan 29, 2018
Wu knows maybe d pastor is one of dos dat put water dia ? So if dos people do nt talk d Pastor will b using d car or pastor Mrs Abi ?? Some of our pastors brain is now fish brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) / Between Apostle Suleman And His Wife During Church Service. PICS / A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.