Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,190 members, 7,977,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:15 AM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (265616 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:06pm On May 08, 2012
odiaero: Hello bro, u know we have an unfinished bizness, those stuff i told u that time, u know why i did not contact u as planned was the person that am sending it to went back to school oversea, he is back now and ready to correct the package, please contact me lets finish it up

Chief, Anytime you are ready, we will be ready.
However, i am sure you would agree with me that all MUST have changed in price, in $$ rate and even not sure if the coy still have the items . . .So for us to kickstart it all over again, please find them and send me the links and i will put the figure together for you.

Looking forward to your business.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 08, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Chief, Anytime you are ready, we will be ready.
However, i am sure you would agree with me that all MUST have changed in price, in $$ rate and even not sure if the coy still have the items . . .So for us to kickstart it all over again, please find them and send me the links and i will put the figure together for you.

Looking forward to your business.

Please am in flight school trading from it, wont have much chance to surf the net bout that, why dont u just get the item together again, and give me the adjusted price, no problem
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:27pm On May 08, 2012
odiaero:

Please am in flight school trading from it, wont have much chance to surf the net bout that, why dont u just get the item together again, and give me the adjusted price, no problem

I will need more information on the quantity, Sir . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:40pm On May 08, 2012
What you needed is a little complicated.
To make it easy, please resend me the mail with the links and quantity and i will take it from there
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 08, 2012
ok cool
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:12pm On May 08, 2012
odiaero: ok cool

YOu have mail, Sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:37pm On May 08, 2012
We now our onions
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:48am On May 09, 2012
We wanna earn your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:32pm On May 09, 2012
We do our business with full diligence
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:22pm On May 09, 2012
To all those that used to see distance as a barrier . . . Internet has made the world closer
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:26pm On May 09, 2012
For all your Technology needs . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:53pm On May 09, 2012
Nothing too small
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:22am On May 10, 2012
There is no us without YOU, YOU are the reason we are in Business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:21pm On May 10, 2012
May hay while the sun shines
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:29pm On May 10, 2012
Technology dont have to the too expensive but affordable
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:26pm On May 10, 2012
We are committed to our service
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:25pm On May 10, 2012
We are very affordable
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:54pm On May 11, 2012
We have what you need
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:39pm On May 12, 2012
Diligence is our service . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:59am On May 13, 2012
. . . . . . He rested
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Trinity101(m): 12:07pm On May 13, 2012
I need a brand new or fairly used Apple iPod multi touch (the model with a camera) how much in naira currency pls, i need it like June period.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:09pm On May 14, 2012
Trinity101: I need a brand new or fairly used Apple iPod multi touch (the model with a camera) how much in naira currency pls, i need it like June period.

Thanks for your time on our thread.
We take so much pride in what we sell and we yet remain humble.
What you are looking for is the Ipod Touch 4th Generation, and the price could be as low as 36K Naira, or higher, depending on how clean and the size of the storage.
Looking forward to doing business with you soon
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:03pm On May 14, 2012
We have something for ALL
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:41pm On May 15, 2012
Purchase of Technology made EASY
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:20pm On May 15, 2012
You cant go wrong with us . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:08am On May 16, 2012
We have what it takes to make it happen for you too
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:16pm On May 16, 2012
Something more for you all
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:34pm On May 16, 2012
We make it happen
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by infgost234(m): 7:54pm On May 16, 2012
Hw much can I get a clean bb bold 2 in nigerian currency?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:56pm On May 16, 2012
infgost234: Hw much can I get a clean bb bold 2 in nigerian currency?

I currently have one that is being sold for only 27K Naira . . . Contact my partner in Nigeria, His name is Mr. Adeniran and his numbers are 0803-372-8486 or 0809-191-7164
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:27pm On May 16, 2012
You are always right
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:00pm On May 17, 2012
Wont be undersold

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah 65W, Romoss SW30 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.