Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,081 members, 7,949,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (263635 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:54pm On May 28, 2012
Ozegbe: how much will you get an HP PROBOOK 4530s and a PSP VITA 3g/wifi for me?

With the following specs: Quick Specs: 1366 x 768 WXGA Display, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, DVD-Writer, AMD Radeon HD 6490M Graphics Card, Bluetooth, Webcam, Finger Print Reader, Genuine Windows 7 Professional, 6.25 Hour Battery, HDMI, we will be able to deliver to you at a cost of only 160K Naira . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:00pm On May 29, 2012
Dont wait for what you need . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by domack99(m): 4:25pm On May 29, 2012
How much can you deliver Asus Padfone with the complete accessories.the phone,padfone station, docking stationg, stylus pen and sleeve

Can i also get a used but good grade Asus Zenbook UX31 core i5
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:32pm On May 29, 2012
domack99: How much can you deliver Asus Padfone with the complete accessories.the phone,padfone station, docking stationg, stylus pen and sleeve

Sorry dont have access to one . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by manalone2(m): 6:41pm On May 29, 2012
Hello sir, pls how much is a brand new BB9900(bold 5)?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 29, 2012
pls how much can i get a samsung galaxy note used or brand new
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:19pm On May 29, 2012
man_alone: Hello sir, pls how much is a brand new BB9900(bold 5)?

Your time on our thread is well appreciated.
We take pride in what we sell and we yet remain humble.
For a Brand New in The Box BB9900, we will land one to you at a cost of only 75K Naira . . . Mail me for special when u ready.
Looking forward to doing business with you soon
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:21pm On May 29, 2012
blackchild09: pls how much can i get a samsung galaxy note used or brand new

Thanks for spending time with us on our thread.
with only 110K Naira, you could be a proud owner of one brand new Galaxy note, while a used one will be only 95K Naira . . . The used could be mistaken for brand new
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by nyrol(m): 11:48pm On May 29, 2012
We do it right at all times!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:09pm On May 30, 2012
nyrol: We do it right at all times!

No compromise
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:47pm On May 30, 2012
More for less
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by whatalife: 7:07pm On May 30, 2012
@phemmy,
How much can you get this
HP Pavilion dv6-3140us Entertainment (15.6", Phenom II P840, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, 4 GB RAM, 500 or 640 GB HDD
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:45am On May 31, 2012
whatalife: @phemmy,
How much can you get this
HP Pavilion dv6-3140us Entertainment (15.6", Phenom II P840, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, 4 GB RAM, 500 or 640 GB HDD

Thanks for your time on our thread.
We take so much pride in all we sell and we ye remain humble.
With a cost of only 160K Naira, we could get you one.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by bizybrain(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2012
good work, a quick one what are the values of ps3 and nokia n8(prefarably fairly used and unlocked). thanks i know ur swift to respond
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:25pm On May 31, 2012
bizybrain: good work, a quick one what are the values of ps3 and nokia n8(prefarably fairly used and unlocked). thanks i know ur swift to respond

Thanks for your time on our thread.
We appreciate your good comments too.
Reliable but used N8 = 54K Naira
Reliable but used PS3 = 48K Naira for a 160GB HDD

Looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by manalone2(m): 2:26pm On May 31, 2012
Thanks for the aboved reply.. I wish to knw how much a BB curve 9360 and 9320 is worth over there. Thanks again
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:33pm On May 31, 2012
man_alone: Thanks for the aboved reply.. I wish to knw how much a BB curve 9360 and 9320 is worth over there. Thanks again

BB 9360 = 40K Naira
BB 9320 = 26K Naira - Not very common here though
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:49pm On May 31, 2012
Deals unlimited
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Okstefens(m): 12:24am On Jun 01, 2012
Do u supplier fairly used dell, hp desktop cpu and lcd monitor? If yes how much can u get 5pcs for me. I av chat wt 3 companies who are read to sell @$15 each but shipping is wahala. Take time to reply me. I am a retailer please and a starter so no kill me with big prices. Thanks.

I nearly 4got configurtn each to au a min of 40-60g hdd, 512ram-1g ram, p4, working.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:46am On Jun 01, 2012
^^^ Is the company selling you the CPU, Keyboard with the Monitor for 15$$ . . cos if they are, i will advice you jump at their offer fast and buy from then, cos that is a good deal, however, it will depends on what kind of Monitor, is it the old skool monitor or the LCD panels?

If price is right, i can put them in the trunk of rides i am shipping to Nigeria, but the only problem is that it will take like 2 months to deliver.

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by manalone2(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2012
Fhemmmy:

BB 9360 = 40K Naira
BB 9320 = 26K Naira - Not very common here though
How do I contact u?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2012
man_alone:
How do I contact u?

Email: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Phone: +1-647-702-8336
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2012
We have what it takes to make it happen
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2012
Come and let us get you the best for less
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Okstefens(m): 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2012
Fhemmmy: ^^^ Is the company selling you the CPU, Keyboard with the Monitor for 15$$ . . cos if they are, i will advice you jump at their offer fast and buy from then, cos that is a good deal, however, it will depends on what kind of Monitor, is it the old skool monitor or the LCD panels?

If price is right, i can put them in the trunk of rides i am shipping to Nigeria, but the only problem is that it will take like 2 months to deliver.

nope the price only include cpu. Lcd, keyboard and mouse are to be negotiated seperately. Tell me your price please. Please make it dam too cheap 4m as a starter. My mail is oluyemistef@gmail.com pls send me detail pricelist for each lcd 14" cpu, mouse, keyboard, chord, ups, universal hauwei 3.7G router, e.t.c
luk 4wd to doing biz with u.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:41am On Jun 02, 2012
^^^ I can deliver each for you at a cost of only 45$$ if i send them via my cars that are being shipping to Nigeria, however, like i said, that would take like 2 months to be delivered, if you want the regular shipping that will take only few days, then, you will have to pay top $$ oh, cos 100Kg worth of computers would cost you like 1000$$ to ship and clear alone, while the buying remain same as 40$$ each and it will come with the Keyboards and Mouse but not the Monitor. . . Dell Dimension 4550 1.8 Ghz P4 CPU 1 Gig DDR Ram CD Burner 40 Gig Hard Drive Windows XP Pro
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by philips70(m): 4:06am On Jun 02, 2012
How much can you get me brand new ipod touch 4th generation 64gb white to be delivered in Portharcourt? Also brand new ipad3 64gb white, 32gb white, torch2 white
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2012
philips70: How much can you get me brand new ipod touch 4th generation 64gb white to be delivered in Portharcourt? Also brand new ipad3 64gb white, 32gb white, torch2 white

Thanks for spending time on our thread . . 64GB Ipod Touch White = 9K Naira To P.H, Ipad3 64GB = 155K Naira, 32GB = 145K Naira, BB Bold Torch 2 White = 62K Naira
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Okstefens(m): 1:16am On Jun 03, 2012
Fhemmmy: ^^^ I can deliver each for you at a cost of only 45$$ if i send them via my cars that are being shipping to Nigeria, however, like i said, that would take like 2 months to be delivered, if you want the regular shipping that will take only few days, then, you will have to pay top $$ oh, cos 100Kg worth of computers would cost you like 1000$$ to ship and clear alone, while the buying remain same as 40$$ each and it will come with the Keyboards and Mouse but not the Monitor. . . Dell Dimension 4550 1.8 Ghz P4 CPU 1 Gig DDR Ram CD Burner 40 Gig Hard Drive Windows XP Pro
i want it to be up to 2.4 or 3.0 ghz speed others are fine.. But must be neat Towers. Tell me about payment how do u offer.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:58am On Jun 03, 2012
Okstefens:
i want it to be up to 2.4 or 3.0 ghz speed others are fine.. But must be neat Towers. Tell me about payment how do u offer.

It is possible, as long as you willing to pay.
Let me know how many pieces you looking at and besides, you are yet to revert back to me on mode of shipment that you wanna settle for.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2012
We remain humble . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Okstefens(m): 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
Bro i was actually runnin away frm high cost of shipment. Or else i wud av bot it @$15/pc.
So i like to go for d cheapest. I wil need 5pcs for a trial. Sum it up to $35/pcs pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah 65W, Romoss SW30 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.