Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,445 members, 7,881,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:53 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) (28911 Views)

Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by Missanneb(m): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
God why!! cry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by marleyy(m): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
Wicked souls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
MediumStout:
angry This media war on innocent Fulani tribe will be lost. Why must we blame every atrocity on Fulani herdsmen? Haba this is getting out of hand. Even though some fulani's are guilty of violence, it doesn't mean there are no good fulanis. Should we conclude that all Igbos are criminals because of Evans? I'm surprised the Rivers new year killings wasn't blamed on Fulani herdsmen. You guys need to take it easy on Fulani's. How many igbo or yoruba can rear cattles to meet the commercial demand of Nigeria? Instead of demonizing the fulanis, let's support the cattle colonies so we can live together in peace. Remember no tribe in Nigeria can defeat the Fulanis should we embrace violence. I pray for peace

Why should they blame the Rivers killings on Fulani? When it is fulani they will say it and when it isnt fulani they will say it too. Dont be sentimental about it. They can build cattle colonies for them up north. No one is kicking it for no reason. No colony for any given people. The government should settle them up north. Why force others too feel guilty about their nomadic herding lifestyle? Dors the government give colonies to farmers in every state so that they can profit from the different temperarure and chemical composition of soils? If they give them vast lands up north, will they not also benefit from it? Why force people to let go of their land. If the government cant tame them then the people should not be punished for it.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by Odingo1: 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
MediumStout:
angry This media war on innocent Fulani tribe will be lost. Why must we blame every atrocity on Fulani herdsmen? Haba this is getting out of hand. Even though some fulani's are guilty of violence, it doesn't mean there are no good fulanis. Should we conclude that all Igbos are criminals because of Evans? I'm surprised the Rivers new year killings wasn't blamed on Fulani herdsmen. You guys need to take it easy on Fulani's. How many igbo or yoruba can rear cattles to meet the commercial demand of Nigeria? Instead of demonizing the fulanis, let's support the cattle colonies so we can live together in peace. Remember no tribe in Nigeria can defeat the Fulanis should we embrace violence. I pray for peace
The Fulani is unbeatable because Yoruba and other minority tribes always back them against the Igbos and that is all.Nothing special about them.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by ud4u: 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
Animals in power, what do you expect
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by Danchibez: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
MediumStout:

U r just a wasted sperm his father

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by Galaticos444: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
MediumStout:
fulani herdsmen spotted

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by GavelSlam: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
First person to report it is a Toyin Akingbade somewhere in Ekiti.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by Everest1989(m): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
MediumStout:
Oga go play bet9ja wey you sabi...wetin you sabi self for Herdsmen matter?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by sidnen: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
MediumStout:
Sarcasm grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by ottersberger(m): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
MediumStout:

I usually will not waste my precious time to respond to a confirmed fool, but the level of insensitivity, arrogance and veiled mockery conveyed by the writer cannot be ignored in good conscience.

Just so you know mr ass crack, The fulani aint shit.

We know your people are working hard to grab as much space as you can while your brother provide cover.

As regards bravery, I'm confident the igbo will stick it up your bony behinds. Heck, any other southern tribe will.

Trust me, there's a day of reckoning for you and your fellow baboons.

Note the date, 29 May 2019.

Nuff said.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by SpyAC(m): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
MediumStout:
may God have mercy on u, nd may fulanis men visit u nd ur fmly, say amen to dat nah.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by blesskewe(f): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
I swear to God if something like this does not happen to buari family members he won't do anything Someone will now expect me to pray for that his foolish son that had an accident sad angry sad angry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
MediumStout:
Must you reason through your ass like your grand patron?.,Haba!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by Honestagbons(m): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
We all call them animal,see na,animals kill humans begin,may d dead rest in peace.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by Jman06(m): 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
This same Fulani herdsmen wasted a young promising doctor in UBTH. Yet nobody is doing anything to stop this senseless killings. Why can't Buhari be proactive in tackling this menace
Again, all you who rose against IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu, where are you Why have you suddenly lost your voices
APC zombies too have all turned blind eyes as the herders continue in their killing spree.
I don't even see people like sarrki, ngeneukwenu, and all the other nairaland resident zombies on threads like this. They all look away when the incompetence of their paymaster buhari is brought to the fore. Hypocrites!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by Spoilt4toto: 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
shithole country

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
Buhari said there is nothing wrong in killing farmers and his western Zone-B backed the idea, so let the killing continue I'm liking the horror film
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by amyzon: 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
Congratulations to buhari and co, Fulani's are now the most hated tribe in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by Odingo1: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
blesskewe:
I swear to God if something like this does not happen to buari family members he won't do anything Someone will now expect me to pray for that his foolish son that had an accident sad angry sad angry
Do they care about the common people, their own is already protected, they can only fall victim of circumtances beyond their control.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
some mods are hiding some news... according to tvc news police just arrest Yoruba cleric with human parts... update coming later
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
some mods are hiding some news... according to tvc news police just arrest Yoruba cleric kayode with human parts... update coming later
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by talk2percy(m): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
Buhari's kinsmen at work, and the annoying part is he won't even say a word!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by MediumStout(m): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
sidnen:

Sarcasm grin

U get sense bro

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by nothernstar: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
MediumStout:
this man must be high on some weeds or powder.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by MediumStout(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
TruePass:
Wait for me.

I have been monitoring u.

U will bleeding to death and your parts litter everywhere.

I promise u that.

Mynd44
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
MediumStout:
something must be wrong with your brain...colony kor bolony ni ....nonsensical

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS / Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Security Agencies Kill 18 Nigerians During Lockdown, More Than COVID-19 - NHRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.