Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) (28900 Views)

Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by zealblinks(m): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
MediumStout:
angry This media war on innocent Fulani tribe will be lost. Why must we blame every atrocity on Fulani herdsmen? Haba this is getting out of hand. Even though some fulani's are guilty of violence, it doesn't mean there are no good fulanis. Souls we conclude that all Igbos are criminals because of Evans? I'm surprised the Rivers new year killings wasn't blamed on Fulani herdsmen. You guys need to take it easy on Fulani's. How many igbo or yoruba can rear cattles to meet the commercial demand of Nigeria? Instead of demonizing the fulanis, let's support the cattle colonies so we can live together in peace. Remember no tribe in Nigeria can defeat the Fulanis should we embrace violence. I pray for peace
I pray they visit your family in one this days. then you know what's sup
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by ClumsyFlimsy: 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
MediumStout:
angry This media war on innocent Fulani tribe will be lost. Why must we blame every atrocity on Fulani herdsmen? Haba this is getting out of hand. Even though some fulani's are guilty of violence, it doesn't mean there are no good fulanis. Should we conclude that all Igbos are criminals because of Evans? I'm surprised the Rivers new year killings wasn't blamed on Fulani herdsmen. You guys need to take it easy on Fulani's. How many igbo or yoruba can rear cattles to meet the commercial demand of Nigeria? Instead of demonizing the fulanis, let's support the cattle colonies so we can live together in peace. Remember no tribe in Nigeria can defeat the Fulanis should we embrace violence. I pray for peace
Terrorist

Enjoy the mentions

Fulani can't possibly defeat my tribe man o a man o

You Fulanis are cowards; you only attack defenceless people especially at night. Someday their will be heavy reprisal attack and you fulanis might become nearly extinct. Only your elites will remain.

i repeat fulanis are cowards
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by janey1984: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
new day,new development.yet they said this is not shit hole country
MediumStout:
angry This media war on innocent Fulani tribe will be lost. Why must we blame every atrocity on Fulani herdsmen? Haba this is getting out of hand. Even though some fulani's are guilty of violence, it doesn't mean there are no good fulanis. Should we conclude that all Igbos are criminals because of Evans? I'm surprised the Rivers new year killings wasn't blamed on Fulani herdsmen. You guys need to take it easy on Fulani's. How many igbo or yoruba can rear cattles to meet the commercial demand of Nigeria? Instead of demonizing the fulanis, let's support the cattle colonies so we can live together in peace. Remember no tribe in Nigeria can defeat the Fulanis should we embrace violence. I pray for peace
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by COCKCROW: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
WHY ALL THESE NOISE ABOUT FULANI HERDSMEN COLD-BLOODED KILLING IN PLATEAU, BENUE, TARABA, ADAMAWA ETC GOWON, TY DANJUMA ETC FOUGHT FOR A UNITED NIGERIA. THESE PEOPLE WERE MURDERED UNITED, BURIED UNITED(MASS BURIAL). THE PEOPLE IN QUESTION-HUSBAND AND WIFE WERE ATTACKED UNITEDLY. PERSONALLY I DON'T CARE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THEM IN THESE AREAS. IT IS A RESULT OF THEIR HEARTLESS AND UNCHRISTIAN JOINING WITH MOSLEM NORTH TO MURDER IGBOS IN THE 1960'S FOR UNJUSTIFIED REASONS. PREGNANT WOMEN, CHILDREN, THE SICK AND SICKLY ETC WERE MASSACRED IN UNITY BY GOWON, TY DANJUMA ETC. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING; IT IS JUST STARTING; IT IS JUST SEASON 1 PART 1. SAI BUHARI 2019
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by darqly(m): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
MediumStout:

You see that deep in your heart, you're just a gutless murderer. If you embrace violence? What do you embrace currently? The Fulani sneak on unarmed citizens at night, kill them and RUN away, you're here forming 'no tribe can defeat BS' angry angry You guys are still in 18th century mode, valuing cattle over humans and still trying to claim victimization. Attack MEN during the daytime now, let's see which 'tribe' is left standing, sneaky cowards.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by blesskewe(f): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
delishpot:

Why should they blame the Rivers killings on Fulani? When it is fulani they will say it and when it isnt fulani they will say it too. Dont be sentimental about it. They can build cattle colonies for them up north. No one is kicking it for no reason. No colony for any given people. The government should settle them up north. Why force others too feel guilty about their nomadic herding lifestyle? Dors the government give colonies to farmers in every state so that they can profit from the different temperarure and chemical composition of soils? If they give them vast lands up north, will they not also benefit from it? Why force people to let go of their land. If the government cant tame them then the people should not be punished for it.
I swear to God u re just a wasted sperm I swear down
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by Nathan2016: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
MediumStout:

This young man has A cow brain

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by oluwazoba25: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
Omudia11:
It will never be well with Buhari.
amen bro
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by dragunov: 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
MediumStout:

You can shove that retrogressive and silly conclusion of yours up your droppings channel.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by vincentus16: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
MediumStout:
is that why they will slaughter pipo? Why don't they go for a protest if they feel that they are not well treated. You are saying this because you haven't had any encounter with them. Jst listen to yourself
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
The killings will never stop until the sheep � is separated from the goat �
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by kamalcole3000: 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
MediumStout:

Aaaaaaaah Because fulani are rearing cow to meet market demand they automatically possess the right to kill people at the sligjtest provocation.

Iru yin lo maa pe maalu ni brother nitori eran.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by Lastborn0074: 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
MediumStout:
Fulani herdsman spotted.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by TundeHashim(m): 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
MediumStout:

dont mind them..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by DANDONdGreat(m): 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sincerely speaking I'm tired of saying REST IN PEACE. I think the only weapon to fight this nonsense killing is our VOTERS CARD. 2019 GENERAL ELECTION is around the corner
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by buskie13(m): 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
TooNoisy:
I did not vote for Buhari but I urged people to vote for him. Not because I believed in him, but because Jonathan was a very weak leader.

I never thought a day would come where I would say that Jonathan would have been a better choice.

Jonathan is still a corrupt and weak leader, but Buhari is worse.
will you shut your mouth?

you voted the Fulani terrorist and never you mention GEJ in your statements ever,don't you get tired of the name
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by positivethought: 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
TooNoisy:
I did not vote for Buhari but I urged people to vote for him. Not because I believed in him, but because Jonathan was a very weak leader.

I never thought a day would come where I would say that Jonathan would have been a better choice.

Jonathan is still a corrupt and weak leader, but Buhari is worse.
If you say Johnathan was weak n indecisive that would be totally correct but as for been corrupt I doubt,because of all the so called cases of corruption mentioned no one has come out to say or proof that he or she did any corrupt act for Johnathan's personal or private benefit but if we must accuse Johnathan using the same parameters without hatred or bias then buhari is equally or more corrupt,so just be bold enough n shameless to admits that in retrospect Johnathan was n is a better choice to buhari simple.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
As a full blooded Yoruba and as an unfortunate soul in a very disadvantaged tribe, i declare chaos, anarchy, and extreme troubadour on the Niger Area Colony...let there be unceasing conflict everywhere..Ogun God of war please let there be a war of catalaystimic proportion that will pull every undeserving constituent unit of this contri into greatness or oblivion...into Glory or destruction.......i fervently pray for incessant destruction.....more of it...fulanimafias
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
MediumStout:

They will attack you not the message; majority of them are beyond reasoning, they are just of hate and encouraged to expouse it.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
blesskewe:
I swear to God u re just a wasted sperm I swear down

If I give you word for word, e go spoil my standing with God. I go ignore you. Make I no talk more.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by ALiyupullo123(m): 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
I wonder why these pages and news pappers always try to tannish the image of a specific tribe for just a hiden agender, do u mean that its only fulanies that are defferent tribe in nigeria? Why is it that only southarners and so called christians hate fulanies and regard them as the worst tribe? Or is it just because they are all muslims? Or are they the one amalgamated nigeria that u will continue showing all ur haterate to them? May be the reason is that a fulani sir ahmadu bello and tafawa balewa took position number 1 of being the nigerian leaders , or the apearance of thesame tribe in the leaders list be ur problem e.g shehu shagari, buhari, yar aduwa etc. which other tribes fail to get, i know u only use this against our right president buhari to down grade his effort and tannish his image against the next election and it will never work becouse u are the minority, do u know that fulanis are the most popular tribe in nigeria, in west africa, and the whole african continent? Do u know that the fulanis where leaders of west africa before ur colonial masters, so dont think that u have any bounty above any tribe. All nigerians are to injoy thame rights, but u only clame this when it mean u,
whenever something like this is posted u will see some illiterate tribalist trying to vomit all their anger on buhari, is buharis administration the first to have these chalenges? is he the only leader in the whole nigeria? Is there any low or action which he took without their signature Why cant u blame ur reps for keeping silent on what u see as the great problem of nigeria? Why cant u blame your state governments of being the head and cousers of this problem, or being weak on security of their states becouse we all know that this is not the problem of nothern states ? .
If i may blame mr. president i can rather say why is he and his cabinates keeping silent to this rasist and unciviliced tribalist who where posting hate speach every where aiming to couse a genoside to a specific tribe in nigeria just for there hiding political agender ?
I SAY HERDSMEN IS NOT THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA BUT IT IS ONLY A SPONSORED HIDDEN POLITICAL AGENDER AGAINST NEXT ELECTION, LETS KEEP OUR UNITY AND PEACE. THANKS
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by UfuomaUN(m): 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
MediumStout:

Rag tag Fulani herdsmen can't stand a week against Ijaw militants or Egbesu boys so....shut it!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by masseratti: 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
MediumStout:
all tribes in Nigeria can beat the Fulanis, the only problem is that they don't have an ancestral land in Nigeria, their home land is in Guinea, futa jalon mountain s, their system of attack is cowardly, they attack and run away, you don't even know where to counter their attack back cos you really don't know where they came from, that's the problem just like boko haram, i bet you if they have an abode they will be decimated by others but they are nomadic.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by masseratti: 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
ALiyupullo123:
I wonder why these pages and news pappers always try to tannish the image of a specific tribe for just a hiden agender, do u mean that its only fulanies that are defferent tribe in nigeria? Why is it that only southarners and so called christians hate fulanies and regard them as the worst tribe? Or is it just because they are all muslims? Or are they the one amalgamated nigeria that u will continue showing all ur haterate to them? May be the reason is that a fulani sir ahmadu bello and tafawa balewa took position number 1 of being the nigerian leaders , or the apearance of thesame tribe in the leaders list be ur problem e.g shehu shagari, buhari, yar aduwa etc. which other tribes fail to get, i know u only use this against our right president buhari to down grade his effort and tannish his image against the next election and it will never work becouse u are the minority, do u know that fulanis are the most popular tribe in nigeria, in west africa, and the whole african continent? Do u know that the fulanis where leaders of west africa before ur colonial masters, so dont think that u have any bounty above any tribe. All nigerians are to injoy thame rights, but u only clame this when it mean u,
whenever something like this is posted u will see some illiterate tribalist trying to vomit all their anger on buhari, is buharis administration the first to have these chalenges? is he the only leader in the whole nigeria? Is there any low or action which he took without their signature Why cant u blame ur reps for keeping silent on what u see as the great problem of nigeria? Why cant u blame your state governments of being the head and cousers of this problem, or being weak on security of their states becouse we all know that this is not the problem of nothern states ? .
If i may blame mr. president i can rather say why is he and his cabinates keeping silent to this rasist and unciviliced tribalist who where posting hate speach every where aiming to couse a genoside to a specific tribe in nigeria just for there hiding political agender ?
I SAY HERDSMEN IS NOT THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA BUT IT IS ONLY A SPONSORED HIDDEN POLITICAL AGENDER AGAINST NEXT ELECTION, LETS KEEP OUR UNITY AND PEACE. THANKS
tafawa balewa and shagari are not Fulanis.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by ALiyupullo123(m): 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
masseratti:
masseratti:
masseratti:
‎‏ ‏
then they are what?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by big3boy: 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
its too late already.
buhari has gone out of control of his colleagues.
he's gonna leave behinde, the more deadly people than bokoharam than what obasanjo left for yaradua.
the earlier they impeach this man and get him out of office, the less evil its gonna be for Nigeria and security

Nigeria’s wife remarked that some individuals have hijacked his husband’s government.

Whether he knows or he doesn’t know, those who voted for him know. There is nothing I will tell him. He can see. Among all the people he selected, if he is asked among 50 people, he doesn’t know 45. I don’t know them despite staying with him for 25 years.” She said.

He is yet to tell me but I have decided as his wife, that if things continue like this up to 2019, I will not go out and campaign again and ask any woman to vote like I did before. I will never do it again."
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by PStacks(m): 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
big3boy:
its too late already.
buhari has gone out of control of his colleagues.
he's gonna leave behinde, the more deadly people than bokoharam than what obasanjo left for yaradua.
the earlier they impeach this man and get him out of office, the less evil its gonna be for Nigeria and security

Nigeria’s wife remarked that some individuals have hijacked his husband’s government.

Whether he knows or he doesn’t know, those who voted for him know. There is nothing I will tell him. He can see. Among all the people he selected, if he is asked among 50 people, he doesn’t know 45. I don’t know them despite staying with him for 25 years.” She said.

He is yet to tell me but I have decided as his wife, that if things continue like this up to 2019, I will not go out and campaign again and ask any woman to vote like I did before. I will never do it again."

in other news. The letter writter. Obj enjoying himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgJbH45CgfA
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
11:
It will never be well with Buhari.
and all coneheads

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by Writs: 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ft
zoba88:
According to public affairs analyst Prince Toyin,Fulani herdsmen yesterday killed a man in Taraba state.His wife was shot on the leg.Below is what he wrote....

'At IGBUA village in IBI Local government of Taraba state.Macheted to death by Fulani herdsmen.His wife was shot on her leg with her fingers cut off at about 3pm today'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/fulani-herdsmen-kill-man-in-tarabashoot.html?m=1

You 4k with my family....
I'll annihilate your generation 100 and more folds time everlasting.

Your generation will surely extinct
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by DedeNkem: 3:25am On Jan 30, 2018
Even though I pity the family of the victim, I'm glad it happened in the north.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by okenta2017: 4:27am On Jan 30, 2018
MediumStout:
Here we go again.
Fulanies controlled the armed forces and you are saying no tribe can face the fulanies.
Can fulanies face the IBO's without calling the rest of Nigeria to help.
Since you say no tribe can defeat the fulanies. Let arm the Igbo's since fulanies controll
the army and let see if your tribe can stand two weeks onslaught by the Igbo's.
Attacking innocent people in their sleep is an act that can only be carrthem, cowards
The Yoruba's alone will bring you down within weeks in the event of hostility. Don't you ever under estimate them, so stop claiming what you are not. Your people could not face Benue platue to install your emir.in jos but wanted to use the army but ironsi refuse doing your dirty conquest job.
You want to deceive the south with cattle colony to establish Fulani colonies all
over the federation, tomorrow you will say the south are Fulani conquered territory.
and sharia should be established in all the state of the federation.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 9:04am On Jan 30, 2018
ALiyupullo123:

You make sense somehow. The average Fulanis may be peaceful but the top guns have siezed the opportunity of their lifestyle to cause damage and wrech havock by bringing in the millutant ones as foot soldiers. So we shall not give them wider space to operate in. Until the guilty ones, the so called mercinaries are brought to book and peace (genuine peace) is restored we will like them to be kept up north while the rest of Nigeria focus on how we can boot out the thieves in govt house.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Agencies Kill 18 Nigerians During Lockdown, More Than COVID-19 - NHRC / Man Beats & Strangles His 38-Year-Old Lover To Death In Ondo (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.