Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,275 members, 7,881,037 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Who is a Playa/Player? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who is a Playa/Player? (8227 Views)

Finally!! 10 How Too Woo A nairaland Lady Styly On Nairaland (playa guide) / 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) / Can You Change A Playa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2005
That is actually true, seun, there's this guy I know, we are just friends, and once he said he wants to marry me, I actually thought he was kidding, but he wasn't, he was actually very serious, and then I was like, no.N then later , about some weeks, or about a month later he told me he's a playa.
We're still friends tho.I just hate to know that he is a playa. I asked him once if he doesn't hurt him to hurt girls feelings and he said no, he does not care shocked
He's actually quite nice to me tho, and we are really good friends, he's a good laugh too.
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2005
Don't hate the playa, hate the game(My fave quote, hehe) cheesy
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by whiteshark(m): 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2005
either which way tis the same ol shit to me
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by chillin(f): 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2005
okkkkk a lil piece of my info!!! so y'all listen or i'd say readd!!
juss so y'all know gurlz are better players so don't u guyz think u'v gatt d game goin on!! i'd say gurlz are wayyy better dan d guyzz...(i'v gatt prooffff) u wann know why gurlz r better playerz?? becauseeee.... nahh i ain't sayin it!!  lipsrsealed

How does a player act? quick n' smart!!

How does he behaves? that u really can't figure out because hez a player!! haaahaaa

How can he be identified? look at his face! hahahaha identified?? nahh datz why hez a player

Are all guys players? therez a possibility!!  wink
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by chillin(f): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2005
ok! right here:

alright a little piece of my information!!! so  listen or i would say readd!!
just so you guys know girls are better players so don't u guys think you have d game going on!! i would say girls are wayyy better than d guys...(i'v gatt prooffff) do you really want to know why girls are better players?? becauseeee.... nahh i ain't sayin it!!  

How does a player act? quick and smart!!

How does he behaves? that u really can't figure out because he/she is a player!! haaahaaa

How can he be identified? look at his face! hahahaha identified?? nahh that's why he is a player

Are all guys players? there is a possibility!!  

o boi i don try oooo!!! a lil better?? cos thatz d best i can do as far as "Britainify" and "Englandify" are both concerned!!!
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by sin(m): 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2005
A player is who u make him to be.
can u call a little flirting here and a little patting there playing?
the way the modern woman defines this word would make our fore fathers cring from thier graves. Our fore fathers had one, two and ten wives with the support and outright motivation from our mothers, yet they were not called players. our modern girls cannot claim to be better than our mothers and grandmothers, ye, they cant wait to call brothers players as if the word is going outta fashion
Listen to me and listen good, trying to attract the opposite sex is a habit indulged in by all living species. Male, female, he goats and she goats. calling it playing, cheapens this age old tradition. and limiting this act to a only male make u sound like some women liberator. Come to think of it, if a girl has everything her man wants or if a man satisfies his woman completely, why should he/she, using the word of the authour 'play'?
change the word girl, its just having a little fun on the side
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by WesleyanA(f): 4:34am On Jan 06, 2006
playa/player = male LovePeddler.
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by cocokisses: 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2006
i have been in love and in a relationship with someone who is now a player, but we were both very innocent when we got together though he had that player charm! but now the only guys i ever seem to fall for are players, firstly i think they should realise that all they do is go around breaking hearts which effects girls in so many different and horrible ways. Once they have got the name of a player its unlikely they will find a gf if they want one! and why should guys be labelled players and studs when a girl is labelled a LovePeddler when she plays the field (not that i think this is right either!) i just think love is sooo important and guys shouldn't waste girls time and most importantly treat them like they are worth nothing! every girl is special! Bleep kiss
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2006
Very well said 'bout girls being special!
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by spikle(m): 11:58am On Jan 16, 2006
i don't think i'll second that.! shocked
cocokisses:

i have been in love and in a relationship with someone who is now a player, but we were both very innocent when we got together though he had that player charm! but now the only guys i ever seem to fall for are players, firstly i think they should realise that all they do is go around breaking hearts which effects girls in so many different and horrible ways. Once they have got the name of a player its unlikely they will find a girlfriend if they want one! and why should guys be labelled players and studs when a girl is labelled a LovePeddler when she plays the field (not that i think this is right either!) i just think love is sooo important and guys shouldn't waste girls time and most importantly treat them like they are worth nothing! every girl is special! Bleep kiss
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by whiteshark(m): 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2006
playa............fake guy

Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by disney(f): 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2006
A player to me is a total idiot. He is a guy of low self worth, doesn't know anything about himself and can't please a lady. He is a murderer, a thief, a fool because he goes about breaking people's heart without caring less, the sad thing is that  women or guys fall for this so called players . Most times players are the sexy guys in town, that guy with the good looks, the sideburns, everything sexy, the car, the house, he got it all, that hot hot chick in town that is so hard to get. You find yourself falling heads over heels in love with a player and you wont know why they just know how to get you so deeply like an arrow . A player would let you fall for him deeply and then just out of the deep blue ocean , tell you that it is over , no shaking,  cry He won't even care if you are hurt at all. He is off to the next girl. Thats sucks you know. but any one can be played thats the sad senario.. So sad you know because I once was a player. cry.
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by Z4M4eva(f): 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2006
Very well said Disney! smiley
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by pearldrops(f): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2006
are u a player?
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by ronkeD(f): 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2006
As i can define a player is
A guy who doesn't want you to know his home, his house phone, always scared of holding or touching you in public, A guy who is over jealous, who is always suspecting you of your actions, a guy who doesn't want you to associate or mingle with friends, a guy who doesn't want you to know or want you to talk to his friend concerning him, a guy who prefers to be in your home rather than his home!, a guy who doesn't pick his phone in your presence even if he does there's always something to hide about his manner and approach on phone. but not ALL GUYS are players but most of them are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ladies make we shine our eye well well!
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by reniks(f): 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2006
A playa is a sick-head who thinks its cool to lead the opposite sex on into thinking they are in a long-term relationship when he/she is simply using the other party.A playa can be a female just that society would rather call her a slut.Some guys do it to carve a niche for themselves.Call him tough,cool,famous,legendary,I call him a slowpoke.
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by Phonic(m): 12:23am On Apr 19, 2006
this player of a thing, do you know ladies play most?
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by Efani(m): 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2006
lol this is funny
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by sin(m): 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2006
A player is who u make him to be.
can u call a little flirting here and a little patting there playing?
the way the modern woman defines this word would make our fore fathers cring from their graves. Our fore fathers had one, two and ten wives with the support and outright motivation from our mothers, yet they were not called players. our modern girls cannot claim to be better than our mothers and grandmothers, ye, they can't wait to call brothers players as if the word is going out of fashion
Listen to me and listen good, trying to attract the opposite sex is a habit indulged in by all living species. Male, female, he goats and she goats. calling it playing, cheapens this age old tradition. and limiting this act to a only male make u sound like some women liberator. Come to think of it, if a girl has everything her man wants or if a man satisfies his woman completely, why should he/she, using the word of the authour 'play'?
change the word girl, its just having a little fun on the side
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by fellow(m): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2006
why are you people so dumb to see who a playa is

its just simple ME
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by eslynera(f): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2006
a player is sumbody like bow ass, i mean bow wow,, that lil kid is such a angry sad shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by pearldrops(f): 3:07am On Dec 24, 2006
doNt HATE the PLAYERS HaTe thE GAME
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by fredsmith: 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2006
i love pearldrops, please tell her oooo
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by segedoo(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2007
@all playerhaters

playing is fun! you should try it!
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by pearldrops(f): 6:50am On May 13, 2007
fredsmith:

i love pearldrops, please tell her oooo

l might be a player u knw
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by endure: 10:20am On Jun 27, 2007
True ezinne1212 what goes around comes around, but actually, the
insensitive gals get to the track of players.

But o players in the house, I hail o, wa doooooooo grin
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by angolag(m): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2007
@Mosiate ,Why do u want to avoid them?Abi u know wan get fun, Girls like men toast them.I bet u people enjoy it so much.
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by LEVI2ME(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2007
to be sincere, i envy playas and alway wanted to be in the club.
WHY
Ok, let me answer my question.

they get all the fine girl and us that didn't understand
just couldn't comprehend why, the girl we love don't love us back, so we keep trying
and trying and trying until we too became playas.
to be sincere i don't pride myself as a playa neither do i like it but for God Sake
IT WORKS and would advice all male to learn. and that's all to it.
That means I'm not one certainly.
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by pearldrops(f): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2007
players will forever play na their way
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2007
Not all guys are players. I'm certainly not one.

Most players on here profess to be single, no girlfriend / wife etc.

I'm very, very unavailable. Getting married next July, and love my fiancee to bits.

Even when I was single, I never double dated, way too complicated for me.
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by darlingD(m): 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2007
Siena:

Not all guys are players. I'm certainly not one.

Most players on here profess to be single, no girlfriend / wife etc.

I'm very, very unavailable. Getting married next July, and love my fiancee to bits.

Even when I was single, I never double dated, way too complicated for me.
see how you're professing your love for your fiancee here, whn i do same, u tell i should listen to "sense"
BTW, how come your younger sis got married before u? i mean efuah?? na wa for u sef angry
Re: Who is a Playa/Player? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2007
darlingD:

see how you're professing your love for your fiancee here, whn i do same, u tell i should listen to "sense"
BTW, how come your younger sis got married before u? i mean efuah?? na wa for u sef angry

The difference is, she IS my fiancee, we've been together for 6 years, and we both feel the same way about each other, and live together. You're still living in a continent called Fantasia!  angry Grrr. Call yourself a Nigerian? Wrong, you're a Fantasian!   grin Most Nigerian men I know will draw the line at trying to steal another mans wife!  angry Don't even consider drawing me into your murky world, or comparing your shenanigans to anything I do, else I'll rip into you way before Efuah's husband catches up with you!  angry

Efuah's not your fiancee, you've never seen her, she doesn't love you, you don't even live in the same country, and to top it all, she's married!  grin What does that make you, huh? Worse than a player - a would-be home wrecker, and a stalker to boot!  angry Hopefully, Efuah's husband will get his hands on you, and pound a bit of much needed reality into your half-inch thick skull!  angry

As for Efuah being married before me, so? I've been married before, and have a daughter, who at 22, is almost as old as you are!

At the rate you're going, you'll probably end up shot by a jealous husband, and never get married!  angry Who knows, he might just miss snuffing you out, but decide to turn you into an Enuch, probably a good thing too!

Damn, you've really gotten me mad this time! Grrr!  angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls No Longer Wear Pant Nowadays / I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. / Nigerian Guy Comes Out Of The Closet, Confesses He Is Gay Then Post Raunchy Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.