Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,620 members, 7,975,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:37 AM

Happy Valentines Day 2018 Quotes - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Valentines Day 2018 Quotes (720 Views)

Valentines Boat Cruise Lagos Nigeria 2019 / 2018 Brides To Be, Get In Here / 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Valentines Day 2018 Quotes by Happytheday: 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
Happy Valentines day 2018 Quotes : Valentines Day means a lot of happiness . people who have the capacity to come up with a perfect Valentine's Day message for their loved ones, would like & SMS for sweetheart, boyfriend & anyone in whose you want send Valentines to wish. there are others who may find it difficult to convey their feelings. Happy valentine day to all & we wish you express your true love in entrance of your lover. Valentines day quotes serve as motivation as you pen emails for loved ones. Therefore if you're one particular people who cannot find the appropriate words to convey your emotions, then here are the top 60 Happy Valentines day Day messages to deliver to your partner. Down load latest [url]Happy Valentines day 2018[/url] quotes and wants for your girlfriend. Most recent Happy Valentines Day 2018 wishes in English and top 100 valentines day quotes in the English language language. Valentine's is the perfect occasion to share your love and commitment to your wife. Everybody wants to be informed that they will be loved, We divided in a further category where you in a position to see wishes related to your loved one. Wishes show them how special you feel for them. Hopes category is specially designed as preferring to your choices. & what better way than some beautiful words for your Valentines.

Picture Credit:- Happy Valentines day 2018
[url]happytheday.com/[/url]
[url]happytheday.com/happy-valentines-day-usa/[/url]

This day is recognized on 14 Feb around the globe with a lot fun, enthusiasm and lots of love. Valentine week is a most romantic week which starts from six Feb.

Should you prefer to share these Valentine's rates or make them a lttle bit more personal, you have reached right place. We gathered the best sayings on Valentine's fell & talk about his passion by these sayings. In this post you can find Valentine's Day emails, We can help to express your emotions by message for many who seriously love each other.

Happy Valentine day 2018 Best Quotes

Life itself is a quotation.

"Romance is contemplating your significant other,
Relationship is thinking about your significant other". Happy Valentine Day!

"Love is when the other person's joy is more important than your own". Happy Valentine Day!

A quote is merely a tattoo on the tongue.

For I often pleased myself with the fancy, now that My spouse and i might have saved from oblivion the only stunning passage in an entire volume, and now that I might have fascinated notice to a copy writer undeservedly forgotten.

"It will sound funny, but certainly, if a kiss could tell how much I enjoy you, I will keep,
kissing you forever and ever". Happy Valentines Day time!

Valentines Day Quotes:

Just like your body your brain also gets tired so refresh it by smart sayings.

The only way to study a book of aphorisms without having to be bored is to open it at arbitrary and, having found something that interests you, close the book and meditate.

It sometimes happens at the end of the meal, when jokes and walnuts are cracked together, that the paternity of some trite quotation is put in question, and at after the wit of the whole company is placed wool-gathering. Sayings, Wise and Otherwise

Quotations will inform the full measure of meaning if you have enough of those.

The citing of an aphorism, like the angry barking of a dog or the smell of overcooked brokkoli, rarely indicates that something helpful is about to happen.

Valentines Day 2018 For Love:
I like prices because it is a joy to find thoughts one could have, beautifully portrayed with much authority by someone recognized wiser than oneself.

In places, this book is a little over-written because Mr. Blunden is not a more able to resist a quotation than a lot of people are to refuse a drink. ~George Orwell, review of Crickinfo Country by Edmund Blunden, April 20, 1944, in Manchester Evening News

Include you ever observed that we pay much more focus on a wise verse when it is cited, than when we read it in the original author?

Many useful and valuable books lie smothered in shops and your local library, unknown and unexamined, unless of course some lucky compiler starts them by chance, and finds a fairly easy spoil of wit and learning.

Cheerful Valentines Day Quotes for Girlfriend

"It does appear funny, but yes,
if a kiss could inform how much I really like you,
I will keep getting you forever and ever". Happy Valentines Day!

"You're not dating yet, therefore you don't want to occur too strong--use one of these cheesypick-up lines to make your Valentine smile". Happy Valentines Day!

Whilst reading writers of big formulator power -- Holly James, Santayana, Proust -- I find I can scarcely get through a page without having to stop to record some lapidary sentence. Reading Holly James, for example, We have muttered to me, "C'mon, Henry, ignore the brilliance a notch, so I can get some reading done.

" My spouse and i may be one of a very small amount of men and women who have developed writer's cramp while reading. ~Joseph Epstein, "Quotations, inch

It is a pleasure to be able to quote lines to slip any occasion...

Happy Valentines Day 2018 Quotes

For I often pleased myself with the fancy, now that I actually may have saved from oblivion the sole stunning passage in a complete volume level, and now that My spouse and i may have attracted notice to an author undeservedly forgotten.

Ralph Keyes calling quotation collectors "photographers, inch the men and women who gather catchwords, watchwords, war words, winged words, maxims, mottos, sayings, and quips into books of a thousand pages. Through the centuries quotation enthusiasts have saved quotations that would otherwise be lost.

Quotology disdains no prices whatsoever, a duty it bears stoutly, with bloodshot eyes and sagging drawer.

Happy Valentines Quotes for Boyfriend

It is the little writer rather than the great writer who seems never to estimate, and the reason is that he is never really doing anything more. ~Havelock Ellis, The Boogie of Life, 1923

To engage in the acceptable task of culling the beauties of English literary works is like entering into a garden richly displayed with fruits and blossoms. There is this kind of unlimited variety of blossoms on every side--so much to charm the eye, and woo the touch, that he who merely seeks at getting an appropriate wreath, is likely to are unsuccessful, from the very cantidad of materials that are scattered around him. ~Classic Cullings and Fugitive Events by An Experienced Manager, 1831

I have noticed that nothing gives an Author so great Enjoyment, as to find his works respectfully quoted by other learned Authors. ~Benjamin Franklin, "Preface, " Low-quality Richard Improved, wording tested by Respectfully Quoted: A Dictionary of Quotations

Valentines day love quotes

We fancy mankind may come, in time, to create all aphoristically, except in story; grow weary of prep, and connection, and model, and all those artistry by which a huge e book is done. ~Samuel Johnson, cited inside the Journal of a Tour to the Hebrides, with Samuel Meeks, LL. D. by Wayne Boswell, 1785

My visitors, who may initially be apt to consider Estimate as downright pedantry, could be amazed when I actually assure them, that next to the simple counterfeit of sounds and signals, Quotation is the most natural and a lot frequent habitude of being human. Pertaining to, Quotation must not be limited to passages adduced out of authors. This individual who cites the thoughts and opinions, or remark, or declaring of another, whether it has been written or spoken, is certainly one who quotes; and this we shall find to be universally practiced. ~James Boswell, "The Hypochondriack, very well No. XXI, The Birmingham Magazine: Or, Gentleman's Month to month Intelligencer, June 1779

There exists indeed a strange bias against Quotation. ~James Boswell, "The Hypochondriack, " Zero. XXII, 1779

Valentine day quotes for lovers
The quotation is more general and more ancient than one would perhaps consider. ~James Boswell, "The Hypochondriack, " No. XXI, The London Magazine: Or, Gentleman's Monthly Intelligencer, June 1779

He wrapped himself in quotations--as a beggar would enfold himself in the purple of Emperors. ~Rudyard Kipling

I am not only a habitual estimate but the incorrigible one. I am, I may as well face it, more quotations than an old stock-market ticker-tape machine, except that you aren't unplug me. ~Joseph Epstein, "Quotations, " A Range Out for a Walk: Familiar Essays, 1991

Valentine day quotes for him

For, what though his Head be empty, provided his Common place-Book be full... "A Digression in Praise of Digressions, very well A Tale of a Tub: Written for the Universal Improvement of Human beings. Where is Added, An Consideration of your Battle Between the Antient and Modern Literature in St James's Collection, 1704

I'm discovering that every person is a closet quote-smith. Just give them a chance.

I am beautifully pleased when I meet with any passage in an old Greek or Latin author, which is not blown upon, and that i have never fulfilled with in any quote. ~Joseph Addison, Spectator, Amount 464

Valentines day Quotes for her
Quotologists face happy surprises, bright catalogs by faded authors, gifts hidden under dust.

A book of quotations... can never be complete.

What is all wisdom save a collection of évidence? Take fifty of our current proverbial sayings--they are so trite, so threadbare, that we can barely bring our lips to utter them. None the less they embody the concentrated experience of the race, and the man who orders his life according to their coaching cannot go far incorrect. How easy that seems! Has anybody ever done so? Never. Has any man ever attained to inner harmony by thinking the experience of others? Not since the world began! He or the lady must pass through the fire.

Valentines Day Quotes for friends

Collecting estimates is an insidious, even embarrassing habit, like publication picking or hoarding rubble or trying on other people's laundry. I acquired with it formerly while seeking to break an habit to candy. I expelled candy and after this seem to be to be tied to prices, which are attacking my brain rather than my pearly whites. ~Robert Byrne, "Sources, Sources, and Notes, " The Other 637 Best Points Anybody Ever Said, 1984

I enjoy collecting estimates. After i find a choice one I pounce on it like a lepidopterist. My day is made. Once i lose one because Some copy it away at once Personally i think bereft. ~R. I. Fitzhenry, preamble to The David & Charles Book of Quotes, September 1981

This collection is an idiosyncratic miscellany amassed during my life time in publishing, published with the conceit that My spouse and i have reasonable discrimination and that whatever instructs, enlightens, reinforces, amuses, titillates or solaces me has it is own value to the general book readership. We all shall see.... I do believe there is wisdom in these pages but I know there is nonsense too. I can't resist the flippant phrase. ~R. We. Fitzhenry, preface for the David & Charles Book of Quotations, September 81

We love you Valentine QuotES
No claim is made in charge of grant, or for the first use of an offer or even, in some cases, the precise wording and terminology.... No matter: in my opinion, they are in this form graceful, small and cogent. ~R. I actually. Fitzhenry, preface to The David & Charles E book of Quotations, September 81

Fine phrases I value more than bank-notes. I actually have an ear for no other harmony than the harmony of words. To be occasionally cited is the only celebrity I care for.

Move was a dramatist of note;
He lived by writing things to quotation...

~V. Hugo Dusenbury (pseudonym for Henry Cuyler Bunner), "The Private Pantheon of Puck's Private Poet .
Often verify quotations! ~Martin Frederick Routh, quoted in Catholic World: A Monthly Publication of General Literature and Science, March 1882; in other sources sometimes estimated as "your references"

Gather as important pearls the words of the smart and virtuous.

Proverbs are potted wisdom

Best valentine day quotes

When this occurs the writer is more likely to have recourse to epigrams. Somewhere in this world, there is an epigram for each and every dilemma., The Liberation of Mankind, 1926

Most collectors accumulate tangibles. As a quotation extractor, I acquire wisdom, life, invisible beauty, souls with your life in ink.

I here present thee with a hive of bees, stuffed some with wax, and some with honey. Dread not to approach! there are no wasps, there are no hornets here. If some wanton bee chance to buzz about thine ears, stand the ground and hold thy hands--there's none will trick thee, if thou reach not first. If any do, she hath baby in her bag will cure them too. ~Francis Quarles

Happy valentine day quotes for loved

We love quotations; they strengthen us inside our own belief; they show that some other spirit, perhaps a master-spirit, has removed so far with all of us: to such we cling as the ivy to the oak. ~S. T. W., "On Female Education, " in The Religious Teacher (National Review), 1835

It is a wealthy storehouse for many who love estimates. It is as packed with fine bon mots as a Christmas pudding is packed with plums. ~"Fitz-Greene Halleck as a Poet, very well Hours at Home: A common Monthly of Instruction and Recreation, February 1868, about Halleck's poem "Fanny"

On the web love quotations? I have always been immensely fond of them; a certain proof of erudition.... [I]n you happens to write an insipid poem... send it to me, and my fiat shall crowns you with immortality. ~Frances Brooke, Lady Julia Mandeville, 1763

Valentine day rates for my love

... the curious hunter-up of unusual quotations... the young and struggling scribbler... ~William Francis Henry King, "Introduction, very well Classical and Foreign Estimates, 1889

... the flavor of the finely-worded truth folded after the tongue as its thought is revolved in the mind. ~William Francis Henry King, "Introduction, " Classical and International Quotations, 1889

It has been said that loss of life ends all things. This kind of is an error. It does indeed not end the amount of practical quotations, and it will not until the sequence of the alphabet is so materially changed as to place D where Z now stands. ~Harper's Bazar: Facetiae, September 1, 1888, estimated within a Dictionary of Quotations in Prose by Anna L. Ward, 1889

Cute valentines day quotes

The quotation is the highest compliment you can pay to an creator.

They may have written volumes out that a couple of verse, a period in prose, may cling to the rock and roll of ages, as a shell that survives a deluge.

Not everything that could be extracted appears in album of quotations, in common books, or on the spine of Celestial Seasonings bins. Only certain sorts of extracts become quotations. The Words of Others: By Quotations to Culture, 2011

Valentines day movie quotes

The multiplicity of facts and writings becomes so excellent that every thing must soon be reduced to extracts and dictionaries. ~Voltaire

He picked something out of all things he read.

Books will be the beehives of thought; laconic, the honey taken from them.

Funny valentines day 2018 Quotes

Life is like quotations. The idea makes you laugh. Sometimes it causes you to cry. Most of the time, you just do not get it. ~Author Unknown

An instance which commonly happens around in London, as well as our Neighbours in Paris, france ,, where if an Amusing Man starts a happy thought, several of seedy ? sleazy Imitators rides it to death. ~Thomas Brown, Laconics: Or, New Maxims of State and Conversation

A well-arranged scrapbook, filled with choice selections, is a most excellent companion for everyone who is has the least fictional taste. ~Chaning, quoted in Sayings: Proverbs, Maxims, Mottoes by Charles F. Sicherheit, 1915

Happy valentines day 2018 text messages

Most of the noted literary mankind has indulged in the sensible habit of selecting favorite passages for future reference point.

It is bad enough to see one's own good things fathered on other people, but it is worse to have other's rubbish fathered after oneself.

[W]hen We hear or read a good line I can hardly wait to inform it to someone else... ~Robert Byrne, The Third and perhaps the Best 637 Perfect Things Anybody Ever Explained, 1986

Quotes About Valentines Day 2018

Particles of science are often very widely scattered. Writers of comprehensive comprehension have inesperado remarks after subject areas very remote from the main subject, which is often more valuable than formal treatises, and which yet are not known since they are not promised in it. He that collects those under proper heads is very laudably employed, for though he exerts no great skills in the task, he facilitates the improvement more, and by making that easy of achievement which is already written, may give some head, more vigorous or more adventurous than his own, leisure for brand spanking new thoughts and original designs.

Every publication is a quotation, and every house is a quotation out of woodlands and mines and rock quarries, and every man is a quotation from all his ancestors.

Your head will quote whether the tongue does or not. ~Attributed to Emerson in Edge-Tools of Speech by Maturin M. Ballou, 1886

I guess every old college student has received the experience of reading something in a book which was significant to him, but which he could never find again. Sure he is that he read it there; but no-one more ever read it, or can he find it again, though he purchase the book and ransacks every page. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Article Source link :-
https://happytheday.com/happy-rose-day-wishes-for-girlfriend/

https://happytheday.com/happy-propose-day-wishes-girlfriend/

https://happytheday.com/happy-chocolate-day-wishes-girlfriend/

https://happytheday.com/happy-promise-day-wishes-girlfriend/

https://happytheday.com/happy-valentines-day-wishes-boyfriend/

https://happytheday.com/happy-valentines-day-wishes-girlfriend-images-wallpapers/

https://happytheday.com/happy-valentines-day-wishes-friends-family/

(1) (Reply)

10 All Time Popular Festivals In Nigeria | Usefultundetop10 |VIDEO / Car Hire For Your Events / The History Of This Popular Nairaland Meme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.