Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,370 members, 7,943,925 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

Religious Extremism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Extremism (316 Views)

Addressing Religious Extremism In Christianity / Human Rights Abuse And Religious Extremism In Northern Nigeria / What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religious Extremism by chichichilong(f): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
When I was little, I hear about few pastors who pray for the sick and they get healed, I hear about prophets, evangelists and men of God who pray and the lame will walk, the blind will see, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak and even a dead person will come back to life. People attend crusades with great expectations of getting so much burdens and problems off their neck. But these days, it is about the richest pastors in the world, the richest pastors or men of God in Africa, the richest pastors or men of God in Nigeria, the brand of cars they ride on, those that have acquired private jet, those of them that has built the most magnificent cathedrals, etc.

For full article visit: http://idealolive..com.ng/2018/02/religious-extremism.html

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Special!!! Casual Sex Caused Your Problems. (part 1) / Muslim Woman Donates Beverages To Church For Lent / Tithes:god's Judgement Will Be On Pastors Feeding Fat On Members - Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.