Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,722 members, 7,889,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:40 AM

20 Things I Learnt Attending Live Your Dream Africa – Abia Edition - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 20 Things I Learnt Attending Live Your Dream Africa – Abia Edition (734 Views)

Five (5) Simple Career Lessons I Learnt From Hilda - Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) / 5 Things I Have Learned From Working In A One Man Business / What I Learnt From Leaving My Teaching Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Things I Learnt Attending Live Your Dream Africa – Abia Edition by Futureschool(m): 9:30am On Feb 03, 2018
Live your dreams Africa (LYDA) is an initiative of Mr. Bankole Williams ; a foremost Nigerian management consultant. LYDA is an annual event organized in Lagos, Nigeria to spur young people to dream big dreams and pursue those dreams until they actualize them. This year, LYDA Convener decided to host an edition of the event in Abia State under the theme; “the unveiling”; it was an avenue for the unveiling of talents, ideas and strategies for effective planning and execution of dreams.

LESSONS LEARNT
1. Your persuasion and your vision should determine your decision.
2. There may not be jobs, but there is work to be done.
3. Your dream is valid. You can make it work.
4. You need to take necessary actions to fulfill your dreams.
5. You may not be able to control your past, but your future must not take you by surprise.
6. When a word does not crop up frequently in your conversation how can you experience it?
7. You are called to solve your frustration.
8. That you are doing activities does not mean you are productive.
9. Find your purpose.
10. Live your life. Live your dreams.
11. Reinvent yourself. Brighten your own corner.
12. Strive to be the best in your industry.
13. See your ideas as a solution.
14. If you don’t execute that dream, there are people that are going to suffer.
15. You cannot leave a legacy by doing solo runs. Learn to collaborate.
16. This is our time; and we must as o necessity take it by force.
17. We need to be consistent and become people of integrity.
18. There is no success without a story.
19. Never take NO for an answer. Always believe that there is a way around it.
20. If it is to be, it is up to you.

(1) (Reply)

. / Add My WHATSAPP, You Will Not Spend A Penny, But You Will Get A Good Job! / Start A Career With Darling/amigo Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.