Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,601 members, 7,934,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:37 PM

Buhari's Men Agree With Igbodefender On Igbo Presidency 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Men Agree With Igbodefender On Igbo Presidency 2023 (628 Views)

Why Buhari’s Men, Security Chiefs Oppose Operation Amotekun / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Defections: Buhari’s Men Angry Over Tinubu's Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Men Agree With Igbodefender On Igbo Presidency 2023 by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 04, 2018
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/02/04/2019-buharis-men-court-igbo-with-2023-presidency-but-swest-remains-an-issue/

Igbo will produce Nigeria's next president after Buhari. No doubt. Igbo Presidency will be so good for Nigeria.

Vote Buhari in 2023. Igbo Presidency o ni baje o.
Re: Buhari's Men Agree With Igbodefender On Igbo Presidency 2023 by limeta(f): 11:46am On Feb 04, 2018
Buhari I beg dey pack yr bags yr cab is on the way
Re: Buhari's Men Agree With Igbodefender On Igbo Presidency 2023 by madridguy(m): 11:46am On Feb 04, 2018
grin
Re: Buhari's Men Agree With Igbodefender On Igbo Presidency 2023 by neezar: 11:51am On Feb 04, 2018
You are an impersonator, we don't need any igbo presidency

What we what is good governance and restructuring

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Men Agree With Igbodefender On Igbo Presidency 2023 by BrokenTV: 11:58am On Feb 04, 2018
igbodefender:
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/02/04/2019-buharis-men-court-igbo-with-2023-presidency-but-swest-remains-an-issue/

Igbo will produce Nigeria's next president after Buhari. No doubt. Igbo Presidency will be so good for Nigeria.

Vote Buhari in 2023. Igbo Presidency o ni baje o.
This assignment giving to you by APC dey to difficult to achieve, Igbos are not gullible like that, you should know that.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Men Agree With Igbodefender On Igbo Presidency 2023 by CSTR2: 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
neezar:
You are an impersonator, we don't need any igbo presidency

What we what is good governance and restructuring
Speak for yourself.

I am an igbo man and i need an igbo presidency.

Good governance and restructuring will not fall from the sky.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Men Agree With Igbodefender On Igbo Presidency 2023 by neezar: 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
CSTR2:

Speak for yourself.

You are not an igbo man

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Men Agree With Igbodefender On Igbo Presidency 2023 by CSTR2: 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
neezar:

You are not an igbo man
Okay.

It is your village that decides who is igbo and who is not.

Ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Men Agree With Igbodefender On Igbo Presidency 2023 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
CSTR2:

Okay.

Ignoramus.
Don't mind the zealot.
Re: Buhari's Men Agree With Igbodefender On Igbo Presidency 2023 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
CSTR2:

Speak for yourself.

Gbam. This is so true. Some of those telling us we are not Igbo are those whose political agenda for Igbos failed and they don't want other solutions to work.
Re: Buhari's Men Agree With Igbodefender On Igbo Presidency 2023 by CSTR2: 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
igbodefender:
Gbam. This is so true. Some of those telling us we are not Igbo are those whose political agenda for Igbos failed and they don't want other solutions to work.
I agree with people that claim that igbos are political neophytes.

Imagine , that an igboman is asking for the benefit of an igbo presidency.

When his children ask him, who was the last igbo prersident, he will tell him, azikiwe.
Re: Buhari's Men Agree With Igbodefender On Igbo Presidency 2023 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
CSTR2:

Okay.

Ignoramus.

You're not Igbo.

Igbodefenda na kalu boy.. he's doing a very tough and fruitless job.

Guy gats to survive.
Re: Buhari's Men Agree With Igbodefender On Igbo Presidency 2023 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
CSTR2:

I agree with people that claim that igbos are political neophytes.

Imagine , that an igboman is asking for the benefit of an igbo presidency.

When his children ask him, who was the last igbo prersident, he will tell him, azikiwe.
O di egwu.
Re: Buhari's Men Agree With Igbodefender On Igbo Presidency 2023 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
This one is creating threads upon threads about Igbo Presidency because he is orji Kalu's stooge. This was the same person that said an igbo Presidency would heal the wounds of the Biafra war...yet, his principal is in support of killing young igbos who are agitating for Biafra....what a set of deceitful people...

They can't tell you the benefit of igbo Presidency to ndiigbo. You are them beat round the Bush. You are them appeal to emotions, you are them throw insults...simply because they are deceitful, evil and devilish.

These are the people that want Buhari to continue again...They see nothing wrong in this useless administration. They defend Buhari in ways that even Buhari cannot defend himself..

They would remain silent when Buhari makes almost all his appointments from his village but they want to lecture me about Igbo Presidency. They want to tell me Buhari is an igbo lover. They might go as far as telling us that Buharis father married an igbo woman.

Evil people...People who are the truth and cover it...Tufiakwa!!

Buharis useless tenure ends in 2019!!
Maybe then we would look for a human being that can make Nigeria great. Not all these dumb, sick old fools...
Re: Buhari's Men Agree With Igbodefender On Igbo Presidency 2023 by funlord(m): 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
^^^

I hope this one is not dying?

Re: Buhari's Men Agree With Igbodefender On Igbo Presidency 2023 by lordimmaogidi(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
@Op may the gods of the land not wash away ur sense of reasoning before 2019 election.... I don't know what you stand to gain for supporting Bubu 19...Dot let d gods in d land of southeast curse you...Be warned.
Re: Buhari's Men Agree With Igbodefender On Igbo Presidency 2023 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
lordimmaogidi:
@Op may the gods of the land not wash away ur sense of reasoning before 2019 election.... I don't know what you stand to gain for supporting Bubu 19...Dot let d gods in d land of southeast curse you...Be warned.
Mr man, just like you we have freedom of speech, freedom of association. You cannot tell us what to do!

(1) (Reply)

Time Don Reach Wey We Go Create State Police –prof. Yemi Osinbajo / 150 Deputy Directors Fail Promotion Exams / Rev King Wants Buhari’s Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.