Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Italy Shooting: 2 Nigerians Shot By Gunman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Italy Shooting: 2 Nigerians Shot By Gunman (544 Views)

2 Nigerians, 1 South African Arrested For Drugging & Repeatedly Raping A Woman / 2 Nigerians Fight Over Girls In Malaysia, One In Coma (Graphic Pics) / IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Italy Shooting: 2 Nigerians Shot By Gunman by kabakaauu: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2018
Two Nigerians, Jennifer and Gideon were reportedly injured when a gunman went on a shooting spree in Macerata, Italy on Saturday, February 3, 2018.

According to instablog9ja, both of them are receiving treatment at a hospital in Macerata.

AFP also reports that the attack, which was carried out by a far-right supporter, was triggered by the murder of an Italian woman, allegedly by a Nigerian asylum seeker.

Officials at the hospital say Jennifer suffered a fracture to her humerus bone in her arm and has been operated upon.

Speaking on the incident, she said “I never hurt anyone. I was talking and laughing with three other people when I was struck by the bullet.”

Gideon, who spoke with Le Stampa News, said that he thought he would die.

He also said that he had always considered Macerata as a safe city.

Those who do something bad must be afraid, not those who behave well. In three years I have never had any problems with anyone, either with Italians or with other foreigners.

“I worked in a supermarket and now I’m looking for a new job. I’m someone who minds my business. I do not get into trouble. I never imagined I could find myself in this situation. Now I do not know if I’ll manage not to feel in danger,” he added.

The gunman, Luca Traini was arrested and taken into custody after the attack.

The Police also discovered a copy of Adolf Hitler’s manifesto “Mein Kampf” and a book by fascist dictator Benito Mussolini, when they searched his mother’s home.

Source: http://www.clintgist.com/2-nigerians-among-victims-in-italy-shooting-spree-id7936728-html/

(1) (Reply)

Young Mother Poisons Her Son's Food In Order To Marry Her New Lover / Rascal! Keke Owner Strips Unclad To Protest Tricycle Seizure By LASTMA (video) / JSS 2 Student Dies After Taking 10 Tablets Of Tramadol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.