Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:09 PM

Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April (14443 Views)

Poll: Who will win the first leg

Inter Milan: 36% (4 votes)
Barcelona: 63% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 / Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 / Manchester United vs West Ham [3 - 0] On Tue, 23rd Feb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by naso2(m): 10:45am On Apr 21, 2010
@honeric01
grin grin grin grin grin

When Barca beat inter 2:0 , Inter needed to win to kick Barca out of the competition , losing though was going to affect the table position did not mean the end to Inter's UCL quest. Now both teams really need to win, the stakes are higher, Mourinho gave it his best shot when it mattered most and the remaining na story story. He is the special one.

PEP is a very good coach , but may be he fired his best shots when the stakes were lower and now at the crucial point there is a famine of ideas. No be person fault, he met a smarter guy on the Job.
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by honeric01(m): 10:47am On Apr 21, 2010
Imeobong:

lol, bad looser, Inter Rules now, like I told you before, if not for the Referee, last year CL final would have been Man U Vs Chelsea, so stop claiming that Barca are too good, cause Mourinho Beat Chelsea CLEAN home and away without the help of the referee, something that your so call Barca could not do last year

abeg, make we hear word, i am not commenting over our loss, only commenting over the false fact una epl team dey type up and down, Barca is beatable and that has been shown in the league and also before Inter even won last night, Rubin and Shaktar showed it. so EOD. cheesy
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by honeric01(m): 10:48am On Apr 21, 2010
na_so:

@honeric01
grin grin grin grin grin

When Barca beat inter 2:0 , Inter needed to win to kick Barca out of the competition , losing though was going to affect the table position did not mean the end to Inter's UCL quest. Now both teams really need to win, the stakes are higher, Mourinho gave it his best shot when it mattered most and the remaining na story story. He is the special one.

PEP is a very good coach , but may be he fired his best shots when the stakes were lower and now at the crucial point there is a famine of ideas. No be person fault, he met a smarter guy on the Job.

And what makes you think Inter won't lose come Wednesday? they have done their own part by winning at home, if they hadn't won at home, where then would they have to win? it's their job to win at home and they did it. make we hear word jare.
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by naso2(m): 10:56am On Apr 21, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^
Dem no dey fight for church. wednesday no far again. But just lower your expectation for your own safety. I said it before, its a score draw 2-2
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by Imeobong(m): 10:58am On Apr 21, 2010
na_so:

@honeric01
grin grin grin grin grin

STOOOORY!!!!!!

yeah we prefare loosing 2-0 in the group stage that the knock-out, and we still qualified even after that lost, lets wait and see how your Barca will recover from this, We know how to stop Barca: XAVI AND MESSI & that is what the "Special One" will do again, Lets see how Barca Creaky defence will stop the quadruplate treat of PANDEV,SNEIJDER, ETO'e, and Diego Milito.
As for your big game flop man Ibrahimovich, my advise for him is to go and ask Drogba, Lucio will eat him raw again  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by olayinkaj2(m): 11:02am On Apr 21, 2010
Barca are too overrated, they think they can just dance through defence and score load of goals, sorry dude it aint gonna happen always ok! once xavi is been pinned down no way for messi and i like how the special 1 did his thing lastnite, he showed them that no be only pass pass pass pass u come do for field, hin no send, hin  just dey score goals dey go, my bele just dey sweet as dem give them the beating of their life. Barca fans una dey? How market na. Market baaaaaaad! hehehehehe!!!
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by Imeobong(m): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2010
Imeobong:

STOOOORY!!!!!!

yeah we prefare loosing 2-0 in the group stage that the knock-out, and we still qualified even after that lost, lets wait and see how your Barca will recover from this, We know how to stop Barca: XAVI AND MESSI & that is what the "Special One" will do again, Lets see how Barca Creaky defence will stop the quadruplate treat of PANDEV,SNEIJDER, ETO'e, and Diego Milito.
As for your big game flop man Ibrahimovich, my advise for him is to go and ask Drogba, Lucio will eat him raw again  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

na_so:

@honeric01
grin grin grin grin grin

ghammmmmm!!!!!! thats the spirit man, tellll them. Jose is just the best
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by quadrillio(m): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2010
honeric01:

And what makes you think Inter won't lose come Wednesday? they have done their own part by winning at home, if they hadn't won at home, where then would they have to win? it's their job to win at home and they did it. make we hear word jare.

Tire oo, make dem come my home come my beat nah.

olayinka.j:

Barca are too overrated, they think they can just dance through defence and score load of goals, sorry dude it aint gonna happen always ok! once xavi is been pinned down no way for messi and i like how the special 1 did his thing lastnite, he showed them that no be only pass pass pass pass u come do for field, hin no send, hin  just dey score goals dey go, my bele just dey sweet as dem give them the beating of their life. Barca fans una dey? How market na. Market baaaaaaad! hehehehehe!!!

Do you know the mean of overrated? abeg stop hating and face the fact.
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by honeric01(m): 11:15am On Apr 21, 2010
quadrillio:

Tire oo, make dem come my home come my beat nah.

Do you know the meaning of overrated? abeg stop hating and face the fact.

6 trophies, yet they say we are overrated grin grin grin

infact, how many of them are Inter fan for freak sake?

make i just leave them dey type, when they are tired, dem go remember say their trophy cabinet still remains EMPTY with cockroaches roaming about freely and hungry with no trophy to cling to. grin grin grin
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by johnterry4: 11:40am On Apr 21, 2010
[size=16pt]WHY ARE THESE BARCA PLAYERS MOANING ABOUT THE REF?HAVE U GUYS FORGOTTEN DAT THE REF HELPED U GUYS DEFEAT CHELSEA LAST SEASON.THE TRUTH IS DAT BARCA IS NOT DAT GUD.

PLS LETS STOP COMPARING MOURINHO TO PEP.PEP SHLD GO TO  MADRID(WITH THEIR ARRAY OF STARS)  AND WIN COMMON SPAINISH CUP B4 U CALL HIM GUD.WHO WOULDNT WIN WITH MESSI,XAVI AND INIESTA IN your TEAM.LET HIM GO TO ANOTHER CLUB AND SUCCEED LIKE MOURINHO BEFORE U CALL HIM GUD.

EVEN AMODU CAN WIN THE CHAMPS LEAGUE WITH BARCA.

MOURINHO
HE WENT TO PORTO,DOMINATED THE LEAGUE,WON THE LEAGUE,CUP WITH WITH IMPRESSIVE RECORD.
HE WENT TO CHELSEA,ALMOST RETIRED FERGUSSON,SET A NEW STANDARD FOR THE PREMIER LEAGUE,WON THE LEAGUE FOR CHELSEA IN 50 YRS ETC
HE IS IN INTER,WON THE LEAGUE AND WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

SO WHY COMPARE SOMEONE WHO RULED 3 DIFFERENT LEAGUES TO JUST 1 LEAGUE.

BARCA,THE END OF your DOMINANCE IS NEAR.INTER IS HERE TO RULE.TAKE IT OR HANG URSELF.[/size]
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by sheyee(m): 11:46am On Apr 21, 2010
@Johnterry4

You dont need a large font size to share your opinion shocked shocked
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by khanye(m): 11:48am On Apr 21, 2010
^^^the guy is a Buffoon grin
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by honeric01(m): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2010
khanye:

^^^the guy is a Buffoon grin

too hard for them, no English team in the UCL, it's paining them like hell, so they are using mourinho as a former epl coach to compensate themselves grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by harmeenut: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2010
WHO WOULDNT WIN WITH MESSI,XAVI AND INIESTA IN your TEAM.LET HIM GO TO ANOTHER CLUB AND SUCCEED LIKE MOURINHO BEFORE U CALL HIM GUD.

EVEN AMODU CAN WIN THE CHAMPS LEAGUE WITH BARCA.

THAT IS THE UTMOST TRUTH. EVEN MY GRANDFATHER CAN WIN THOSE PLAYERS.

PEP HAS SHOWN HE IS A GOOD COACH BUT LET HIM HIM COME TO TEAM LIKE EVERTON, ASTON VILLA OR BIRMINGHAM AND ACHIEVE SOMETHING EXTRA ORDINARY MORE THAN WHAT THEIR COACHES ARE ACHIEVING NOW AND I WILL RATE HIM ALONGSIDE MOURINHO, FERGUSSON ET AL
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by olayinkaj2(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2010
@quadrillio, may be u need to check ur dictionary to know the meaning of overrated, and if u don't know  i mean u guys are rated too highly by pundits. period!!!, what fact are u referring to? Lucio kept ur messi inside his short, no more dancing through the defence. No market, it really hit u guys badly. Hehehehe!!!
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by ogazi007(m): 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2010
@Honerico!
you should have known the Epl bois by now.everything that comes from England is the best.
the same people that says messi cant score as much as he scores teams in laliga,we all knows what happen to arsenal.
Barca is the best team in Europe,we have won everything in football,you can only hate but you cant change the records.
they have just played 90mins and we have 90mins to play for in camp nou,this is barcelona.
Haters will bow and starts fading away one by one when we pull an unsual strings in camp nou next week.
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by khanye(m): 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2010
harmeenut:

THAT IS THE UTMOST TRUTH. EVEN MY GRANDFATHER CAN WIN THOSE PLAYERS.

PEP HAS SHOWN HE IS A GOOD COACH BUT LET HIM HIM COME TO TEAM LIKE EVERTON, ASTON VILLA OR BIRMINGHAM AND ACHIEVE SOMETHING EXTRA ORDINARY MORE THAN WHAT THEIR COACHES ARE ACHIEVING NOW AND I WILL RATE HIM ALONGSIDE MOURINHO, FERGUSSON ET AL

The last time Barcelona lost a match in any competition by more than one goal was two years ago in a 4-1
Clasico defeat to Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabeu when Frank Rijkaard was still coach.
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by honeric01(m): 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2010
ogazi007:

@Honerico!
you should have known the Epl bois by now.everything that comes from England is the best.
the same people that says messi cant score as much as he scores teams in laliga,we all knows what happen to arsenal.
Barca is the best team in Europe,we have won everything in football,you can only hate but you cant change the records.
they have just played 90mins and we have 90mins to play for in camp nou,this is barcelona.
Haters will bow and starts fading away one by one when we pull an unsual strings in camp nou next week.

u dey mind all these ignoramus?

khanye:

The last time Barcelona lost a match in any competition by more than one goal was two years ago in a 4-1
Clasico defeat to Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabeu when Frank Rijkaard was still coach.

i tire for all these people oo. make dem dey continue jare, na their wahala.
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by Imeobong(m): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2010
honeric01:

6 trophies, yet they say we are overrated grin grin grin

infact, how many of them are Inter fan for freak sake?

make i just leave them dey type, when they are tired, dem go remember say their trophy cabinet still remains EMPTY with cockroaches roaming about freely and hungry with no trophy to cling to. grin grin grin

With the squad this guy (PEP) have, I will win more than 10 trophies, so stop talking about which trophy the guy has won, his biggest undoing is being a racist, how on earth will he prefare Ibrahimovich instead of Eto'e, Busquets instead of Toure, Maxuel instead of Abidal, Pedro instead of Henry, it beats my imagination , and from all indication Barca will be all whites next year as his plans is to sell Henry, Toure snd Abidal.
Thank God that Mourinho Zap him-up
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by otokx(m): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2010
The ref was fair, the BARCA players where just not totally committed to the game and their coach was clueless.
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by honeric01(m): 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2010
Imeobong:

With the squad this guy (PEP) have, I will win more than 10 trophies, so stop talking about which trophy the guy has won.

yes, just as Frank Rikaard won 50 trophies when he handled the same team, what have you won in your primary/secondary/university even since you have been a keyboard coach?

He's not complaining about his players or squad so go take 2 gallons of menstruation fluid okay? maybe that would calm you down from worrying about other people's problems cool
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by Imeobong(m): 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2010
honeric01:

yes, just as Frank Rikaard won 50 trophies when he handled the same team, what have you won in your primary/secondary/university even since you have been a keyboard coach?

He's not complaining about his players or squad so go take 2 gallons of menstruation fluid okay? maybe that would calm you down from worrying about other people's problems cool
you suck!!!!, and u r really a bad looser, Rijkaard did not have Messi at his best, did not have Pigue at his best same with Toure, Busquets, etalll, I don't have any problem except you, cause Inter beat Barca Left, right and center and I know you did not sleep last Nite, we have exposed that creekky!!!! baraca defence and I know others saw it.  let your PEP go to other League and win something, it is only then we will know he's worth his salt you fu.c.ke.n punk
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by CarlosVent(m): 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2010
BARCA WILL ALSO LOOSE AT HOME FOR D FIRST TIME.

GO INTER BUT PLS NEXT TIME MOURINHO PLAY BALOTELLI SO HE WNT KIL SOMEBODY
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by Eddie4(m): 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2010
Arsenal were unfortunate and if they are to meet barca again i will surely place my bet on them, that game proved something which will only be visible the next time they meet.

My guy, I'll advise you to give that money to a beggar instead of wasting it. Those kid can't handle the pressure of Barca. I just feel sorry for Arsenal fans. They're loyal but to me, the whole management is all about what they have in there account and not how many silver wares they can give to appreciate there support. That's y Wenger will always go for 4 for 6m pounds players.
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by tushbobo(m): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2010
[b][/b]BARCA PLAYERS WERE NOT AT THEIR BEST DURING THAT MATCH AS U COULD ALL SEE.THEY TRAVELLED FOR OVER 10 HOURS AND WERE FAGGED OUT BEFORE THE MATCH.
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by baslone: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2010
Very dumb!! grin
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by kobikwelu(m): 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2010
MOURINHO
HE WENT TO PORTO,DOMINATED THE LEAGUE,WON THE LEAGUE,CUP WITH WITH IMPRESSIVE RECORD.
HE WENT TO CHELSEA,ALMOST RETIRED FERGUSSON,SET A NEW STANDARD FOR THE PREMIER LEAGUE,WON THE LEAGUE FOR CHELSEA IN 50 YRS ETC
HE IS IN INTER,WON THE LEAGUE AND WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

SO WHY COMPARE SOMEONE WHO RULED 3 DIFFERENT LEAGUES TO JUST 1 LEAGUE.

mr johnterry, is this how u make statements without actually looking at what ur writing

the only achievement, that mourinho had with an average squad is wit porto

lets look at the other two teams he has handled oobjectively,

chelsea: how much was mourinho given to spend by abrahamovich??infact how much did mourinho spend as a coach in chelsea.should i name them (carvalho,essien,cole,drogba,pizzaro,tiago,robben, )?? how and why wont you win with a team that has a world class player in every position,

inter: this is still the same, mourinho was given a blank check to sign anybody that he wanted, hence lucio,sneidjer,pandev,milito,eto, motta,

he has always gone to where there is lots of money. as your arguments so says, let mourinho go to wigan, and lets see his  "specialness".

jossepa guardiola, evry team no doubt has its stars, barca has laid its foundation and they deserve its stars. that, no 1 can take from it.
but do not forget that rijkaard had almost the same squad (a season befor josepa came in), even with more accomplished stars (deco, ronaldinho, giuly)  and they capitulated. a coach's imput matters.

inter was the better team on the day.

PS:MY MISTAKKE ON MY LAST POST IS TRULLY REGRETTED, I MEANT INTER COACH
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by Imeobong(m): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2010
Bad guy Jose, Arguably, the best in the world

Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by honeric01(m): 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2010
Imeobong:

you suck!!!!, and u r really a bad looser, Rijkaard did not have Messi at his best, did not have Pigue at his best same with Toure, Busquets, etalll, I don't have any problem except you, cause Inter beat Barca Left, right and center and I know you did not sleep last Nite, we have exposed that creekky!!!! baraca defence and I know others saw it.  let your PEP go to other League and win something, it is only then we will know he's worth his salt you fu.c.ke.n punk

aww, take heart eh, there's always a next season for EPL teams, sorry eh, too bad we got you dumped out of the UCL (I'm definitely sure you're an arsenal fan, prove me wrong).

we will continue after the 2nd leg okay? for now, take a chill pill and beware of HBP. grin grin grin grin
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by sley4life(m): 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2010
No team should be underated
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by Imeobong(m): 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2010
honeric01:

aww, take heart eh, there's always a next season for EPL teams, sorry eh, too bad we got your dumped our (definitely sure you're an arsenal fan, prove me wrong).

we will continue after the 2nd leg okay? for now, take a chill pill and beware of HBP. grin grin grin grin

you got it wrong s.u.c.k.e.r check my profile, I am Inter to the bone, and number one Mourinho fan back in Poto-Chelsea-Inter-RealMadrid-Man U

Jose is the way man, like him or hate him he's simply the best ( man opinion though) but Pep confirm it in his pre-match at least he's better than you (thats if u have a contrary opinion)
F.U.C.U looser
Re: Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April by bisiaet: 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2010
So delighted they lost despite I am a Barca Fans. Because PEOPLE tend to make Barca look like the club is super human and people make Messi look as if is from another planet calling him the greatest player of all time which even Argentina his country qualify for world cup through help of God so where was he yesterday? I said it on and on Barca or Messi is space player if the space is choke off him or Barca as a team the will not do anything and that was the exact what Inter did last night good for Barca they will know now they are not alien at all they are homan with normal blood in them and never always belief you are the best and always you have to win and I 'm sure if care not taking they will loose at home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FA Cup : Liverpool Vs Everton (2- 1) On 5th January 2018 / Manchester United Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 0) On 7th November 2015 / Manchester United Vs Bayer Leverkusen: UCL (4 - 2) On 17th Sept 2013

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.