Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,295 members, 7,884,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

How To Tell If A Girl Likes You - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (98960 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It / 20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by gina34(f): 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by LilRed1(f): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2007
men usually don't know if i'm interested because i like to play hard to get! lol cheesy
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Brymore(m): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2007
Lil Red:

men usually don't know if i'm interested because i like to play hard to get! lol cheesy

Sorry, I'm not trying to pry into your private life, but na how many bobos and toasters you don get with this your 'hard to get' attitude wen even the men no go know whether you like am or not?

I go also like to know how you dey for your relationship with person wey no know say you like am.
Abeg no vex o, na as I see am na im I talk am.

#Submission#
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 14, 2007
@ Seun
i really like your reply
4get all their posing,women cant hide their feelings when it comes to being with someone their deeply attracted to
then you see them smiling and gigglng to every dry joke
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Brymore(m): 11:50am On Mar 14, 2007
bennygee:

women can't hide their feelings when it comes to being with someone their deeply attracted to
then you see them smiling and gigglng to every dry joke

AGRREEEEED!!!! wink

Except for the ones that are hypocritical or don't know what they want.

#Submission#
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by gina34(f): 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2007
I think there are many ways to know if a girl likes you or not.
If you need the real coco call me on 080359150** wink
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by trendy(f): 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2007
you just know, the signs cant be too obvious at times
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by stevetop(m): 2:00am On Mar 16, 2007
I din't know dat we had enough love doctors in the house.Anyway the physical thing like seun said,is a very important part of the whole show as lust comes b4 love;if not why do we all want to marry a charming lady.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 9:58am On Mar 16, 2007
stevetop:

I din't know that we had enough love doctors in the house.Anyway the physical thing like seun said,is a very important part of the whole show as lust comes before love;if not why do we all want to marry a charming lady.

It depends on the individual, not everybody prefers a charming lady the type of woman[i](lady)[/i] you want determines the kinda trouble you face so - a charming woman (lady )[/i]brings you charming trouble, most of which could be bent on taking your life), the outside content matters - YES - that I agree, but a man who sure knows how to play the card well-weller and wellest should check out what intangible values the woman[i](lady) has got,
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by georget(m): 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2007
When a girl likes you,she will shyly respond when you talk to her.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2007
We all want to have sex sha. Hmmm
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by katency(f): 8:53am On Mar 21, 2007
It is very hard for a girl to say she love a guy, but you will know no matter how she pretend to hide her feelings, she laugh at your funny jokes ,she calls to say hi, she get scared when you are not feeling fine,she ask about your family,she ask about your future ambition e.t.c then you know she is really interested in you. wink
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by kanmosyl(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2007
Hi all Nairalanders,

U know ladies are very hard on this kind of issue.
She know say she gbadun u as in enjoy u wella but she is trying to be hard let me quickly suggest some few points but i dont know if it works but gals in house plz comments.
*she is always everywhere u are as in u see her always
*she call ur attention always,
* she always behave like a jelly fish when talking with u.
LOL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by agbana(m): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2007
if she did not allow u to woe her
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by orp: 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2007
take her out ,cuddle,cook for her
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by creamyice(f): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2007
Try kissing her, if she respond, then , cheesy
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by whiteNkem(f): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2007
she will just show interest! you cannot miss that! or I hope you're not dumb!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Fadajasi(m): 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2007
As 4 me if u want 2 know if a girl like u just ask her lol i mean dont ever ask.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by dremoney(m): 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2007
[quote][/quote]
u neva can tell if a girl likes u.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by dremoney(m): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2007
[quote][/quote]We all want to have sex sha. Hmmm

sex sha?
i neva do dat thing 4 19months running smiley
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by ajayi1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2007
Some guys run after Sex, Dey always say without sex the love is not there.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by otuwe(f): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2007
i really like this topic and i think the first person that replied is very very romantic and has a point. cos i just realised thats wat ive been doing recently to a guy i just met. i always want to talk 2 him and hit him and all that. but it doesnt always work like that. the girl can sometimes act like she doesnt even notice the guy, she wont talk to the guy but she still knows every single minute thing the guy is doing. i dont think i made sense but thats how it is. it doesnt just make sense the way some girls behave when they like a guy, but i like to tell a guy i like him no doubt abt that
however a crush is different, the guy will NEVER now and this applies to every girl, take that from me
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by moondust(m): 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2007
She stares at you wide eyed when u're talkin 2 her, dats how u know
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by whiteNkem(f): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2007
moondust:

She stares at you wide eyed when u're talkin 2 her, that is how u know
LOL not at all - or maybe it depends on the girl. But that makes you look silly. When a girl is interested, then she'll do everything to catch your eye and behave at her best. Maybe she'll stare, but in a sweet cunning way.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by cynthia3: 11:18am On Mar 31, 2007
You only know if a girl likes you If and only if she wants you to. There is no magic to it. The complexity of this love thing, and the fact that most women are almost always unsure makes it very difficult to tell.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by culasi(m): 2:30am On Apr 02, 2007
i agree with you girl!!! way to go! smiley

cynthia_01:

You only know if a girl likes you If and only if she wants you to. There is no magic to it. The complexity of this love thing, and the fact that most women are almost always unsure makes it very difficult to tell.

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lysaa(f): 12:09am On Apr 05, 2007
lipsrsealed *hop hop hop ignore me!!!*
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by sofine5(f): 3:20am On Apr 05, 2007
@suen, i'm doing the touching thing right now, grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by BillGatesFan(m): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2007
I don't think anyone can understand women,even in matters of the heart,I wonder how GOD create them,same goes to men too not just women alone.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by stevetop(m): 2:54am On Apr 11, 2007
If you're waiting for a lady 2 express what she feels then you better come back during the next century,all the ladies I know are pretenders and their choice guy they despise the most.[color=#990000][/color]ladies,it's time for LADIES emancipation,so say it loud"Iwant you steve"cool a'int it?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Mboxz: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2007
I need someone 2 tel us d tins dat we observe
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by whiteNkem(f): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2007
Mboxz:

I need someone 2 tel us d tins that we observe

then you have serious problems sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir / How My Ex Humiliated Me On Christmas Eve / My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.