Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,893 members, 7,909,360 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:51 PM

How To Tell If A Girl Likes You - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (99116 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It / 20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by ashely(f): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2007
white`Nkem:

then you have serious problems sad
there is a serious problem.lol
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Adetife: 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2007
Mboxz:

I need someone 2 tel us d tins that we observe

Classic example of being slow on the take up!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by hayour50(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2007
its simple House?
if a girl likes you shell act like you act when you like a girl, anything short is sham, not natural i think,
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by naabeauty7(f): 6:35am On Jul 31, 2007
cheesy there is nothing really to tell cos if you know da gurl realy well and she likes u, u will know dat da way she talks changes and da way she act when she is around u will change too
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2007
If a girl likes U, she would go anywhere with U - even the TOILET grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by karli4nia(m): 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2007
Abeg seun forget all that childish crap of straightening collar,slight touches etc.its absolutely not what you see it as.well maybe u're judging from your primary or highschool experiences.step up. Mature folks can intuitivelly tell and it varies among the female folks.well i guess u aint serious.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by chiegemba(f): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2007
lexyflexy:

If a girl likes You, she would go anywhere with You - even the TOILET grin

nah! don't b deceived wink she might just do that because she is after somethin 2girls got games 2!!! not necessary because she likes u wink grin

@topic; pray 2 God 2 send u someone very special so u don't end up when a wrong person. A girl could love u just 4 whom you're not just likes  wink smiley
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by doyin13(m): 4:38am On Aug 13, 2007
@topic

Ol bob you go ask o
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by hopy2005(f): 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2007
When u're really no body is when u will know a girl who liked u.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by swiftycool(m): 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2007
She talks so much about you when u are not around but pretends about it when u r
Your name seems to be popular amongst her friends
She tries very much to laugh even when you know ur jokes are drier than the sun
She calls your number and drops immidiately u pick
She seems to be always passing by and suddenly bumps into u
She gets so self concious whenever u are around
She seems to be more quiet whenever u r around even though shes a chatterbox in the midst of her friends
She notices easily when you are not in a good mood
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by herdey2tu(f): 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2007
[color=#006600]She talks so much about you when u are not around but pretends about it when you're
Your name seems to be popular amongst her friends
She tries very much to laugh even when you know your jokes are drier than the sun
She calls your number and drops immidiately u pick
She seems to be always passing by and suddenly bumps into u
She gets so self concious whenever u are around
She seems to be more quiet whenever you're around even though shes a chatterbox in the midst of her friends
She notices easily when you are not in a good mood

this description of the lady strike me as a naive lady first strike at falling in love!
it really depends on the in born character of the gal in question, but i agree with the fact that she would always want to hear your voice and be around you.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by toplass(f): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2007
if a girl loves you, she finds it hard to ask 4 favours or make unnecessary demands from you. although being your girlfriend you may be responsible for her needs in some respect which you owe her no obligation unlike marriage, the reason behind her finding it hard to ask yo is the fear that she wouldn't want you 2 be stressed out, your happiness and wellbeing bieng her no1 concern. you may refuse to make love 2her and she wont get upset because the love she has 4 u will not let her belive you are cheating when in reality you are a known player. she is left heartbroken when she finds out.

if she doesn't love you, she will sleep with you sparingly and make huge demands. even if it means dying to pls her no problem. most times she comes to c you, she must have a game plan up her sleeves. you will never know except you are exceptionally smart. she can hav you as her financial provider and not love you. if you break up with her, its so easy 4 her to move on because she never loved u in the first place. she may cry to confuse you but the tears is because of the cash flow that is going to seize if you end the affair. she will hold you for work well well, if possible, controlling. the difference is dat true love comes natural
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by herdey2tu(f): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2007
smileyNow that is a fact from Topless.

so bobos "shine your eyes"

Although the problem is not that guys dont know the different, they just act indifferent or some just confuse themselves unnecessarily.

When you see love staring you in the face, you would recognise it; even the blind will feel it, if it can't be seen.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Configur(m): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2007
toplas and herdey2tu, u girls dedy make sense.i tink u r correct.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by oell(m): 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2007
HI ALL,

JUST TO ADD, EVEN WHEN THE GIRL IS JUST THERE FOR MONEY AND THE GUYS KNOWS, HE MAY JUST HANG IN THERE BECAUSE HIMSEF HAS FALLEN IN LOVE, kiss
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by glamchic: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2007
Besides the more overt gestures like hug you , touch you at every chance etc ,She will return your missed calls, respond to your text messages.

Laughs at every joke you crack or all your stories even the ones you know are dry ,

You will have her full and undivided attention when you are talking to her

She will always look nice every time you see her, trust me, she aint like that everyday!

Most of all, she will always send you text messages with prayers and word of encouragement!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Ashbaby(f): 5:53am On Aug 19, 2007
She will do things that nobody else, even the guy's mother will not often do, eg, send him a card or take him out.
She will make excuses to spend time with him, eg, does he have the science assignment from last class, can he help her with the h/work?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by viccyn(m): 10:49am On Aug 20, 2007
Learn to love and accept yourself
Overcoming a low self esteem starts from within. It amazes me how many people walk around who are not happy with themselves. They walk around with fake smiles, and when you ask how they are doing they pretty much lie and say everything is ok. The word love is thrown around so freely. When you love someone it means you embrace them to the fullest regardless of who they are or what they have done. It’s kind of love what they call “tough love”. It’s this same type of love that you should have when it comes to yourself. We all fall down. We all make mistakes
I have seen a site that shows all the laws of attraction read it and apply it to your daily life,you will be amazed at the results

go to: www.humanmagnetics..com

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by herdey2tu(f): 11:05am On Aug 20, 2007
smileyhello Viccyn

well thanks for the site.i might check it out later, but for real, every individual have different perspective of what love really and truely means to them.
my perception of love might be slightly different from yours or the guy next door.

Nature in-born instinct of every human being tends towards selfishness, it just depends on how we fight that instinct or even if we are willing to fight the instinct at all.

However, love is very reciprocal, to make someone love you, you have to show them love and sincerely from the botom of your heart love 'em first. Even if it takes awhile, the love will surely be reciprocated; and believe me, am speaking from experience! smiley
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by toplass(f): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2007
its simple!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by toplass(f): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2007
@ habumarks,it's simple, i'll break it down for you . abeg no use Aids as a true test of love. its a step too far.Go Bleep person wey get Gonokokus for toto to test c if she love you. The mention of Aids, no be only run, na to change both sim card and relocate indefinietly.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by herdey2tu(f): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2007
toplass:

@ habumarks,it's simple, i'll break it down for you . abeg no use Aids as a true test of love. its a step too far.Go Bleep person wey get Gonokokus for toto to test c if she love you. The mention of Aids, no be only run, na to change both sim card and relocate indefinietly.

grin grin ;Di am so rolling on the flow
cheesy
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by amaikama(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2007
the girl in question, she wouldn't be a naija babe would she?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by daynac4u(m): 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2007
[b][/b] I think if the girl in person is serious she will first pretend not ok
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Ashbaby(f): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2007
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by snazzydawn(f): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2007
ashbaby!!!! where have you been eh? Wedded yet?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by toplass(f): 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2007
@amikama, e no matter whether na naija, black or white. Aids no get cure. infact, which kind practical joke be this?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Ashbaby(f): 3:38am On Aug 30, 2007
snazzydawn:

ashbaby!!!! where have you been eh? Wedded yet?

Hahahahahaha, yeah, I'm wedded and I'm heavy with quadruplets, lol! Just kidding!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by topeteadr(m): 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2007
heyn you guys really suck
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Beebsyn(m): 11:42am On Aug 31, 2007
na waooo, u guyz are just too much. u want to scatter my head wit ur postin.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by stonebear: 2:42am On Sep 01, 2007
alright theres someone i like at school but everytime i start to think she llikes me she does something to suggest she doesnt.
for example

reasons she might like me

out of the corner of my eye i always see her looking at me
-and when i turn around to look at her she smiles at me
she always seems to be really friendly towards me even though shes a nice person in general

when i wear a hat or something to school she asks to wear it (which actually now that i think about it so do a lot of girls)

sometimes i see two of her friends tring to drag her over to me

during a math or other test we were sitting right accross from each other and i was stuck and i was looking at her and then she look up from her paper directly at me and smiled and look back at her test
reasons she probably doesnt like me

often when im standing near her she moves

one friend of hers really dislikes me so she'll probably get a bad impression of me

if she did like me i would expect her to act shy around me but she acts pretty normal
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by pressbaron(m): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2007
must i remain a virgin till i get married

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.