Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,782 members, 7,909,005 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:50 PM

How To Tell If A Girl Likes You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (99113 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It / 20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Rhodalyn(f): 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2006
whn a gal luvs a guy, she does crazy stuffs
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2006
Yes, and crazy stuffs like? Any you know of, or, lipsrsealed
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by darkcherry: 4:10am On Feb 18, 2006
some of these look like a girl throwing herself at a guy, then the dude will reject her as desperate. hmmmm,
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 18, 2006
Crazy stuff like cooking 4 him when he duznt ask. And visiting him. And saying Hi to His friends (who dont know her).
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2006
crazy indeed, !
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by funmi2(f): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2006
It is one of the easiest thing to know when I girl likes you. the hard one is how to tell when I girl is trully in love with you. Dem gals are very slippery chartacters u know!!

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo correct
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Todd(m): 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2006
girls are very shady charcters, what goes on in a womens head is impossibly unpredictable tongue you should really make it easier for us to figure out your opinions of us shocked
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by geesss: 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2006
hello grin kiss
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by geesss: 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2006
funmi are u there
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by flyKUDE(m): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2006
when a girl likes you,it just shows!!!!
if you shine you eye u go see am.they hardly can hide it. smiley
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by beefblaze(m): 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2006
no wonder we say dat they're like cameleons,
they usually camouflage their deep feelings if you've study them particulary as i have grin grin grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by curiousNja(f): 9:37am On Apr 22, 2006
^^^That's a misconception.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by eveseh(f): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2006
well we the girls qwhen we are in love everything is new to us

when a girl like a boy,she wont do anything without smiling

even when she's siting by herself she's gonna be smiling by herself
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by eveseh(f): 11:30am On Apr 23, 2006
just read her ways
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Todd(m): 12:27am On May 02, 2006
hello everyone, i havent been on for like 3 months anyway, this girl sorta is giving off this vibe that she likes me. she usually says like "hey todd" and is sorta flirty around me, does that mean anything?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by curiousNja(f): 2:16am On May 02, 2006
Wish there was a magic, crystal ball that could answer the question. So many questions about the same thing: "Does she like me" and "Does he like me?"
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 5:25am On May 12, 2006
Todd:

hello everyone, i havent been on for like 3 months anyway, this girl sorta is giving off this vibe that she likes me. she usually says like "hey todd" and is sorta flirty around me, does that mean anything?
Hey Todd. I guess she likes you. At least she's attracted to you. The only think you can't determine right now is if she's willing to admit that to herself.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by raphy(m): 10:16pm On May 13, 2006
wazzup!
if u wanna know if a girl like u u gotta show her ur fat bank account number,
make she 'll really like u ,she ''ll let u know she love u always be there 4 u as
long as u love her,dont 4get som girls like money a lot when ur pucket is empty
she ll go after another big boi embarassed wink undecided :-she 'll tell u she still love u cry cry cry
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Efani(m): 7:13pm On May 28, 2006
coming from a true love-vendor like myself i will tellu thata it is all subconscious and try and watch her body language
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by kafero(m): 12:38am On Jun 02, 2006
if a girl likes you you are in trouble! Because she will not allow you to rest. She will call at odd hours-she will want to talk when you are not in the mood for it-she will want to visit when you should be doing some other things-and so on, tongue
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by howddy4(f): 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2006
kafero that only true in few cases!!!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Efani(m): 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2006
yea. its all in the body language
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by DaHitler(m): 11:48pm On Jun 03, 2006
Treat her really badly, and if she still comes back, she likes you.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Rhodalyn(f): 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2006
Afeni! U're real mean!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Efani(m): 12:40am On Jun 04, 2006
lol i hope ur bein sarcastic
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Rhodalyn(f): 10:59am On Jun 05, 2006
who?? Afen?? yeah!! i bet he is!!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Jean2(m): 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2006
Girls want attention.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Ukpekeson(m): 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2006
When a girl like u waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ooooooo. She will appreciate everything u do, full stop grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Eeyore(m): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2006
Kiss her smack on the lips in public, she laughs in a silly way - She likes u.
Do that and she gives u a dirty slap - She doesn't like u.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Damollar(m): 8:57am On Jun 23, 2006
It's good to me that this topic is been discussed cos i'm an emotional reck. I've got this crazy gf who's a bank teller with GTB. She sure earns more than i do but sh'e always about the money. She has never gone out of her way to make me smile afterall she says 'are u not d man'.

Times without count i try to make her understand but it's getting worse by the day. Pls what do i do? I love her still
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by drayslide(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2006
hey this days there are many way u can tell a girl like u in many ways.am going to unlish so of ma dating tips to u.as y,all know girls are not like guys.
1)when she gives u alot of eye contact.
tip, dont shy away look back at her and dont turn ur head away,if u do thats a sign telling her u are a waek guy or (a wizzy bag as i call it)
2)this days alot of dating is not done verbaly,95% of understanding wat a girl needs is understanding her body language, body language is important.u need to know wat shes saying using the way she acts towards u.some are holding hands,alway playing with her hair when she is talking to u if she has some,crosiing her legs when talking to u makes u know she feels confortable around u,laughing at any thing u say always thinks its funny even dough it made no scence,always trying to touch u or hold u.this are just some ways.
if u realy want to now more just holla at me and i will send u to a site from wich i learned all this things.it grate know the disire of girls so u can have wat u have always wanted grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by abayi(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2006
Its easy. Just ask her!

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.