Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,237 members, 7,884,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 08:33 AM

How To Tell If A Girl Likes You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (98955 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It / 20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by kokoletz(m): 1:27am On Sep 27, 2006
Wit ur spirit ehn? We said how.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by cecipopula(f): 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2006
i think what seun said is right
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by segun111(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2006
If you can't tell if a girl likes you the she probably doesn't like you, then move on,
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2006
Once Upon a time, when a girl likes you she fakes it ( and do much of FRONTING acting like she does not when very much need you), but this days, its has become a General culture where any girl can FRONT at you and you think she likes you (Not to mention the love aspect where she has got nothing to show).

To tell if a girl likes you, see how well she gets concerned with issues concerning you. That process involves a little of friendship before the Upgrading, with time the Love will manifest.

Before a girl would like you, she much first be liked by you - DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by pace(m): 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2006
please lexy dont confuse me with big grammar.which one be 'Friendship is not same as Intimate Friendship'?if its an intimate friendship,then i think sex would definately come into play and i dont think thats the drift of this topic,abi?

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by kasimusa(m): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2006
Seun, dat those not show if a girl likes u, wit what u said d girl is only interested in ur body but not u
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by onnet: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2006
This is serious, from experience a girl will never tell you, she will only show it so it left for the guy to interpret, and again pls you both can go in a bus and see if she eager to pay for the fee then you know. …That and example
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by DaJunta(m): 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2006
She will always want you to notice her, look you in the eyes and always call you on the phone.
Another way to know is if the girl gets angry that you didnt call her for 2days, then she really likes you.

Onnet,

Pls you cant tell that a girl likes you by she wanting to pay for your bus fare, girls dont like spending. Even when they are richer than their guys, thats a girl 4 you. grin grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by sweetlove(m): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2006
Hmmmmmmmm If a Lady Likes you, she will always wants to be around you,and ask you some question about you and what you Do,Plus the girl will always respond to every of word you say with a Beautiful smile and always touching you.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by olutomiwa(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2006
its very simple,check how much u had in ur bank account wen u met her and how much u av now,if it has decreaseD SHE DOESN,T LIKE U,BUT SHE LIKES UR MONEY{and u beta run away from her}but if it has INCREASED,it means {maybe}she likes u and u beta start thinking of wot 2 do next,i mean whether 2 take IT 2 d NEXT LEVEL or NOT,but dont bank on dis o grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Romulus(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2006
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHETHER A GIRL LIKES YOU, SIMPLY ASK! there's now shame in that coz you wanna know!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by soloslim(m): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2006
she really wants to do everything for you. she actually tries to restrain herself from spoiling you, but tries her best to be your succur.she does vertually everything financial for u if she is rich, and only satisfies you sexu.,.ly when shes not rich. does both if you re handsome and comfortable, but nothing if u re not a handsome guy.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Odeku(m): 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2006
Show her the money she will more than like you, its scientifically proving women love money shopping they go hand in hand LMAO
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Yusufadeto(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2006
I think it is hard to know, because sometimes a lady might be so nice to you because she want your friendship and nothing more, she might be disappointed when u interprete her likeliness for something else, but i think it easy to tell if i girl like u but it not easy for me at all because i think about alot of thing and put some others into consideration, so it just about playing along with her and see if i will be totallly convinced if she do really like me
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Typewriter(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2006
if a girl loves u she will behave like a zombie( zomie to the left, zombie to the right; she'll zombie to the center by herself)
but if she likes u and not love u she will ask for equal right and stuff like that
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Hugoboi(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2006
Typewriter:

if a girl loves u she will behave like a zombie( zomie to the left, zombie to the right; she'll zombie to the center by herself)
but if she likes u and not love u she will ask for equal right and stuff like that

U sound right!! even though it doesnt always add up that way, A chick could be gaga over you and still act kool and calculated
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by wholex(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2006
L
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by jediknight(m): 2:08am On Oct 10, 2006
How to tell if a girl likes u?, like as in intrested (hanging out with you and possibly dating you if u ask her) or like as "in luv shocked"?, i used to mix up whether a girl liked me or was just being nice. i guess u just have to read btw the lines to distinguish nice from like, when a girl likes u she'll initiate stuff like hanging out, practically create time for u! she'll call u and not just return your calls as in the case of "nice", and as for luv,, Duhhh!, Girls arent so good at hiding the way they feel when it comes to that!, but as for me the truest and absoultly fool proof test is to "DIVE" (the art of the bold move), lol! cheesy
All am saying is basically is try to kiss her! she'll only kiss u if she's intrested or attracted to you, DIVING requires timing you so u gotta be carefull!

Bless!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by justkunmi(m): 2:34am On Oct 10, 2006
@jediknight
kiss her?? when? when ur still tryin to clear up the differnce btw being nice and being in love,
the kissin move would only work if she likes u, so u have 2 be sure.cos if not, it goin to blow up in ur face,
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Typewriter(m): 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2006
this house is now full with men try to solve this little issue

where the girls? let them help out at least we will not kill them for Gwad sake! lipsrsealed
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by babynicky: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2006
Hmm, dis question is rilly 'serious'! it is almost a year old.

When me like some guy yeah, i'll b so cold 2 him! y? i no know o! This has bn since childhood! If we r in a group n d bobo dey der, i go talk 2 evry1 else apart from dat guy n ma body go dey pepper me! evn if d boy approaches me yeah, i'll b very brief wiv him!Evn ma guy sef suffer b4 i agree 4 am. Meanwhile i dey die in silence. I tink i need help!!!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by raphy(m): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2006
hi all
if u wanna know if a girl like u she will come to ur house when u dont
xpect her.she will wash ur cloth clean ur room cook ur meal then treat u like a baby smiley wink cheesy guys i hope u like that grin grin.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by marlet01(m): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2006
raphy:

hi all
if u want to know if a girl like u she will come to your house when u don't
xpect her.she will wash your cloth clean your room cook your meal then treat u like a baby smiley wink cheesy guys i hope u like that grin grin.

hey raphy add more she would feed you in her hand's and also make you very comfortable that you'll be pleased with her, she would be submissive and also watchful so as not to do anything to annoy you, that's my opinion.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by marlet01(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2006
babynicky:

Hmm, this question is rilly 'serious'! it is almost a year old.

When me like some guy yeah, i'll b so cold 2 him! y? i no know o! This has bn since childhood! If we r in a group n d bobo dey der, i go talk 2 evry1 else apart from that guy n ma body go dey pepper me! evn if d boy approaches me yeah, i'll b very brief with him!Evn ma guy sef suffer before i agree 4 am. Meanwhile i dey die in silence. I think i need help!!!

hey babynicky dere is no need for you to be shy of a guy that you love so much, cos if you are shy of him, he would think you are not intrested and go for another gal, and it would pain you so much so try and open up your feelings to the guy so you both can move on.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by knightinha: 4:10am On Oct 13, 2006
grin ;Dwell ur analysis about the signs to kno if a girl gbadun u or not doesnt really go down well wit me,
cos basically we ave to kno the gravity of the likeness as in is it genuine or maybe she is after somethin u get my drift,
cos a desperate girl dt needs sometin 4rm could even do more dn dt, i believe it doesnt work that way, iv met chicks dt though they like u, omo u no go kno, olo'un dey would just be so conserved when with u, someothers wey kolo gan fit dey insult u but they do like u inside, its al about the nature of the girl, though some who like u would do all u mentioned others wont even go a quarter mile, piss out! sad
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by knightinha: 4:21am On Oct 13, 2006
hey lexyflexy, just wana say i love ur philosophy on this subject, its admireable, pissout! bro
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by biyibabe(f): 5:22am On Oct 15, 2006
The girl will be showin d guy open hatred but its all hidden love, jare
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by marlet01(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2006
but why would you be hiding such a thing from a guy i.e your feelings it is not good at all wat if the guy hides his from you how would you feel?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lafamo(m): 10:16am On Oct 17, 2006
does she always feel uncomfortable asking u for material things?does she tell u regularly that she gbadun u(not just after sex!)?does she feel jealous when u pick calls frm galz when she is there?Is she concerned about ur work, ur success in life?if YES,YES,YES, then i believe she LIKES U! wink
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by laiwola: 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2006
you can tell when she tolerates so many things that you do ;i dont mean dating other girls. probably when you are really busy and you can just get to her and all that. you know it when she dosent see anything you are doing as wrong.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2006
When a girl likes you, she likes everything bout you, excluding seeing you with someoneelse even if intentions have not been made known, she is bound to be jealous at seeing you with someonelse,
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by marlet01(m): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2006
lexyflexy:

When a girl likes you, she likes everything bout you, excluding seeing you with someoneelse even if intentions have not been made known, she is bound to be jealous at seeing you with someonelse,

yeah you right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir / How My Ex Humiliated Me On Christmas Eve / My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.