Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,913 members, 7,872,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure (3557 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain / Have You Seen This Picture Of Northerners Leaving South East? / Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by AnodaIT(m): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2018
yarimo:
you must answer this question by choosing , is middle belt located in south or north? tongue
Benue is located south of one of the two major rivers dividing the country
Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by 12submarine(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2018
kitaatita:

You just have to be careful. I am also Igbo. Right now, we are not working for the 2023 ticket, nor are we showing that we desire it nor deserve it. The South West, through Tinubu has worked for this government. And they have a competent Vice President who they can showcase.
Yoruba mozlem claiming Igbo.
Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by hmabdool(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2018
EternalTruths:

How many times will they warn you guys that they have nothing in common with you guys.

Why do you think there is ethnic cleansing in the Middle Belt in the hands of Northerners.

u are very very stupid...Niger State, Nasarawa state...is NORTH!! we are not middle belt...get that into ur thick brain, u vagabond!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by benzion72(m): 8:46am On Feb 06, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Tell that to the scores of Farmers and their families in Kebbi and other northern states who have become millionaires for the first time due to Buhari's focus on Agriculture, particularly rice farming.

Tell that to the thousands of civil servants that can now comfortably commute from Kaduna to Abuja daily by rail for less than a thousand Naira.

Tell that to the millions of NE citizens that can now sleep with both eyes closed without the fear of BH taking over their towns, and Kanemi FC that have resumed playing at the Maiduguri stadium after years of shutdown due to terrorist activities in Maiduguri. Y'all are just blind to political realities.

We are northerners, we are the largest voting bloc, and we stand firmly with Buhari till 2023.

Rice anchor borrowed program is not the program of PMB or APC, it is the program of PDP and GEJ, also the train you are talking about started under OBJ and brought to completion under GEJ. There is no doubt PMB does not have a single result. APC has performed worst, we all love PMB in 2015, and believed that he should be able to do better. but he has proved to us that he is clanish in all his appointment you check it look at the defence only.

Dont fool yourself that the whole North has the biggest voting block that is delusion. Where was the north in 2003, 2007 and 2011, why cant they give PMB the presidency then. If PMB did not improve he is a gonner mark my word in 2019, we cant stand the continous killing, and comatose economy
Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by hmabdool(m): 8:47am On Feb 06, 2018
yarimo:
where exactly is middle belt North or south?

Niger State is NORTH..we are not middle belt...
Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by python1: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2018
Sirjamo:
The best day to be a nairalander will be 16 of February 2019, I will make sure I don't get ban cos baba victory celebration will be so sweet here
Two sex dolls for you buddy. grin grin
CursedAbiola, you need one? grin
Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by cursedAbiola(f): 9:06am On Feb 06, 2018
[s]
python1:

Two sex dolls for you buddy. grin grin
CursedAbiola, you need one? grin
[/s]
more trash
Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by gartamanta: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2018
Prechbills:
All northerners still support buhari unanimously, like seriously you can't see a Hausa/Fulani man condemning buhari despite the hardship he has caused this country. my question is; what is wrong with the north?
is It because the guy is a Muslim?
or because he's a Fulani man?

another factor precisely is 60% of the entire northern population are illiterates, I believe that is one of the reasons why they are ignorant.

what do you think?? share your opinions pls

Many Northerners only care about being in power. So even if Buhari was the worst leader to come out of Africa, as long he is a Northerner, they will vote for him
Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by Fazemood(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2018
yarimo:
you must answer this question by choosing , is middle belt located in south or north? tongue

If you can not counter his arguement, just shat da trap up.
Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by python1: 9:19am On Feb 06, 2018
cursedAbiola:
cc
mynd4 lalasticlal obinoscop sen dominque
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by benzion72(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2018
python1:

I know say for your mind now, this thing wey you type na sense. Will you take that rubbish down before I pee on that your bald head? grin grin
CursedAbiola, abi how you see am? grin grin

Meaning
Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by Fazemood(m): 10:06am On Feb 06, 2018
igbodefender:
You no sabi read English ni? In 2023 presidential poll, Igbos ti take over. Yes na. Why not? cool cool cool

It still amazes me how some Ibos have bought this deception of making Ibo president come 2023.

It's a scam, a way of making our call for restructuring forgotten. This lie has been sold, and the gullible and greedy ones have bought it.

Let's wake up and reach for what's better DISSOLUTION AND RESTRUCTURE of this government. Though it takes time but is more assuring than buying the promise of Ibo being president in the near future.
Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by greatermax77(m): 10:08am On Feb 06, 2018
yarimo:
So when the north votes for OBASANJO, YARADUA And GOODLUCK jonathan they are not illiterate it's now they are becoming illiterate when their choice is different from yours abi ? And you ask what we think and I should share my opinion. I think YOU ARE SUFFERING from too much intake of WEED .

Muslim north voted for PMB in 2011 election, while Christians voted for GEJ. Muslims were angered that GEJ won in Kaduna resulting to serious crisis
Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by Escravos(m): 11:09am On Feb 06, 2018
QuotaSystem:

First of all; who is the opposition candidate that you have and you think they'd vote for? Lol.

Lemme ask you further and enlighten you....

Which are the states in the so called middle belt and who are the principal political actors there?

Find out and you'll have your answer. In fact apart from Benue and Plateau (who have traditionally been PDP states), the other 4 states (Niger, Nassarawa, Kwara, Kogi) are almost definitely going to vote Buhari....especially when the likes of Atiku and Lamido are being touted.

Elections are not won on social media.
your head dey there they keep talking about the north central they know nothing about
Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by Escravos(m): 11:12am On Feb 06, 2018
EternalTruths:

How many times will they warn you guys that they have nothing in common with you guys.

Why do you think there is ethnic cleansing in the Middle Belt in the hands of Northerners.
nothing in common? I doubt you have ever stepped in Niger,nassarawa,kogi or kwara
Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by rlauncher(m): 11:28am On Feb 06, 2018
Prechbills:
All northerners still support buhari unanimously, like seriously you can't see a Hausa/Fulani man condemning buhari despite the hardship he has caused this country. my question is; what is wrong with the north?
is It because the guy is a Muslim?
or because he's a Fulani man?

another factor precisely is 60% of the entire northern population are illiterates, I believe that is one of the reasons why they are ignorant.

what do you think?? share your opinions pls

You mean Northwest! Definitely not NorthCentral nor North east.

Northwest alone cannot deliver for Buhari. Count the south out!
Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by yarimo(m): 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
greatermax77:

Muslim north voted for PMB in 2011 election, while Christians voted for GEJ. Muslims were angered that GEJ won in Kaduna resulting to serious crisis
Christians votes for GEJ in the north but they are still northerners? And in 2011 is kaduna state located in the south or north?
Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by yarimo(m): 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
Fazemood:

If you can not counter his arguement, just shat da trap up.
is meddle belt in the north or south? I don't blame you because you see FFK as your mentor and role model grin grin
Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by yarimo(m): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
AnodaIT:

Benue is located south of one of the two major rivers dividing the country
so senator MARK, AKUME, AUDU OGBHE and SUSWAN are from south?
Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by yarimo(m): 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
tuniski:

Those ones have always been voting for buhari. We know the part of north that voted along PDP (middlebelt). They will do same in 2019 after realizing the error of 2015!
but middle belt is located in the north or not?
Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by ChimaAdeoye: 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
He enjoys support of fulanis because Fulanis are the worst tribalist created.
They even hate Hausa that gave them shelter to enter Nigeria in the first place.
Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by jaymichael(m): 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
igbodefender:
How many Igbo you know? 2023 is our year jare.
Who do you think will vote an Igbo candidate? The Northerners you hate or the Yorubas you insult everyday?
Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by oloriooko(m): 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
EternalTruths:

illiteracy is not the reason but ethnoreligious stupidity of the highest order that is influencing them.

Even the educated Northerners are rooting for Buhari out of ethnoreligious stupidity.
In clear terms: only bubu has the heart to perpetuate the islamization agenda of the hausa-fulani group in Nigeria.
He's seen as the chosen one to support brutal oppression and annihilation of other ethnic groups for Islam.
My take is if bubu decides to contest again, the dictator will surely win!
Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by AfonjaConehead: 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
python1:
cry cry cry cry cry cry :-]
v for v.....e
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism / Tackle Lapses In Electoral Process, Olawepo-hashim Urges President / US Military Is Killing Our Brothers And Sisters! We Have To Stop AFRICOM

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.