Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,913 members, 7,872,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure (3556 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain / Have You Seen This Picture Of Northerners Leaving South East? / Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by americanson: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
Prechbills:
All northerners still support buhari unanimously, like seriously you can't see a Hausa/Fulani man condemning buhari despite the hardship he has caused this country. my question is; what is wrong with the north?
is It because the guy is a Muslim?
or because he's a Fulani man?

another factor precisely is 60% of the entire northern population are illiterates, I believe that is one of the reasons why they are ignorant.

what do you think?? share your opinions pls
exactly. I told one aboki that Buhari is the cos of price increment of goods. He said "no b Buhari "

The thing is these guys have never tasted good life. All they know is the mediocre life that they are used to. Many of them sleep houses, uncompleted houses, no light, no fan and they are very contented.

This is something the children of their elites can't even bear in 10 minutes.

It is so sad.

They are like mad man who thinks he is sane.

The one that breaks my heart most is that the ones opportune to go to school have refused to help the illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by americanson: 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
hmabdool:

u are very very stupid...Niger State, Nasarawa state...is NORTH!! we are not middle belt...get that into ur thick brain, u vagabond!!
what have you benefitted for Being the North... The South is still better and ahead of you guys up North in everything imaginable.

A southerner gave you leprosy infested hands internet and mobile through which thousands of Nigerians are still making millions from... There are other achievements but give me one thing ANY Northern president has done for this country that can beat just this one thing I have mentioned.

Was it not a Northerner that cancelled June 12 election? Was it not Northerner that overthrew a democratically installed government?...

As far as I am concerned, your forked up North is retrogresssion personified in every sense of the word...

You guys up North makes God look stupid for giving you brains.

I was compassionate and tried to encourage a friend to keep giving Northern beggars money but he stood his ground that he won't. Now I understand why it is best not to give them money... Their problem js caused by the Northern government and I too think henceforth, they should go meet their leaders and people like you... Fools?
Re: Buhari Still Enjoys Tremendous Support from 75% of Northerners Despite Failure by EternalTruths: 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
oloriooko:

In clear terms: only bubu has the heart to perpetuate the islamization agenda of the hausa-fulani group in Nigeria.
He's seen as the chosen one to support brutal oppression and annihilation of other ethnic groups for Islam.
My take is if bubu decides to contest again, the dictator will surely win!

Yes

He will win and end One Nigeria because his dream will definitely breakup Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Arrived Kano For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed - Pix/ Vi / Man Under Fire For Refusing To Give Hausa Fulani Begger Money Because Of Buhari / Alex Otti Is More Celebrated Than Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.