Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,527 members, 7,975,107 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:54 PM

Can A Woman Who Can't Cook Be Hospitable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Who Can't Cook Be Hospitable? (625 Views)

Guys: Can You Marry A Lady Who Can't Cook? / Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook / How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Who Can't Cook Be Hospitable? by adosjun(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2010
I jst have dis fear in me dat a women in our naija culture who can't cook are lazy n not hospitable and thus are not gud 4 marriage. So house wat is ur take on dis is true or it does not matters.
Re: Can A Woman Who Can't Cook Be Hospitable? by fubiluv: 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2010
Yes .A woman who cannot cook can be very hospitable.
Everyone has a weak point,maybe cooking is hers.
So that does not mean that she is lazy or not hospitable. lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Woman Who Can't Cook Be Hospitable? by omega25red(m): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin LMAOROF so it all comes down to cooking for you ehn grin grin grin  
My friend cooking should be the last thing on your mind when searching for a mate you should worry about character, selflessness, up bringing, earning potential etc besides if she can't cook then you both can learn together which brings you even closer wink or you jusst hire house help to cook for the both of you
Re: Can A Woman Who Can't Cook Be Hospitable? by indie22(f): 5:05am On Apr 21, 2010
Yep!

I have an aunt who can't cook to save even her life, but she's the nicest most accomodating person I know. Whenever I go visiting her and her family, she spoils me silly wih all kinds of food, (obviously made by the cook and supervised by her, or so she claims) but yeah! She's the best.

And best of all, my uncle doesn't see it as that big a deal.

Not saying its a good thing for a woman to be useless in the kitchen, only that sum pple are just that way but it doesn't mean they don't possess other qualities that make them good wives and mothers.

(1) (Reply)

Should She Go Or Stay? / What Position Do You Play? / What Is Ur Assumption Of The Word "missing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.