Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,248 members, 7,928,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 10:25 PM

How I Saw Konga Going For Sale Last Year? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Saw Konga Going For Sale Last Year? (547 Views)

See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi / What I Saw At The Bank Today!! / See What I Saw In My Save After Six Month's (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Saw Konga Going For Sale Last Year? by ayoncox: 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
Last year I had a funny dream about Konga and their team having problem with growing and sustaining their business. If I should say with total humility, I am an enigma, I see troubles, success and failures ahead and possible solution, politically, business and others.
I kept on pondering what can I do, about it if I meet this guys they will look down on me perhaps because of my lack of trainings in business and investments except for my being a bookish without having any certificates to back them up.
If anybody has a link with Sim and Shola please link me up, I have yet a stupid idea that will shock them about new rivers they might intend entering into and succeed.

I am an enigma many do not take serious until the stuff happens, may be because I failed more in my life than I have succeeded
Re: How I Saw Konga Going For Sale Last Year? by Ajewealth123(m): 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
Bros free sim and shola ,they dont need ur ideas anymore unless you wanna talk to zinox ofcourse
Re: How I Saw Konga Going For Sale Last Year? by greatnaija01: 12:36am On Feb 08, 2018
Ecclesiastes 9:15-16

15 Now there lived in that city a man poor but wise, and he saved the city by his wisdom. But nobody remembered that poor man. 16 So I said, “Wisdom is better than strength.” But the poor man’s wisdom is despised, and his words are no longer heeded.

BRO, UPGRADE YOURSELF.... if you are wise, let your wisdom improve your condition first... the way the world works is this... PEOPLE LISTEN ONLY TO ACTIONS but they forget WORDS.

ayoncox:
Last year I had a funny dream about Konga and their team having problem with growing and sustaining their business. If I should say with total humility, I am an enigma, I see troubles, success and failures ahead and possible solution, politically, business and others.
I kept on pondering what can I do, about it if I meet this guys they will look down on me perhaps because of my lack of trainings in business and investments except for my being a bookish without having any certificates to back them up.
If anybody has a link with Sim and Shola please link me up, I have yet a stupid idea that will shock them about new rivers they might intend entering into and succeed.

I am an enigma many do not take serious until the stuff happens, may be because I failed more in my life than I have succeeded
Re: How I Saw Konga Going For Sale Last Year? by PlayerMeji: 2:19am On Feb 08, 2018
Watunsere!

greatnaija01:
Ecclesiastes 9:15-16

15 Now there lived in that city a man poor but wise, and he saved the city by his wisdom. But nobody remembered that poor man. 16 So I said, “Wisdom is better than strength.” But the poor man’s wisdom is despised, and his words are no longer heeded.

BRO, UPGRADE YOURSELF.... if you are wise, let your wisdom improve your condition first... the way the world works is this... PEOPLE LISTEN ONLY TO ACTIONS but they forget WORDS.

1 Like

Re: How I Saw Konga Going For Sale Last Year? by ayoncox: 7:03am On Feb 09, 2018
I have never been lazy, I am upgrading in fact I am doing that with speed. The number one challenge I feel I had is environment, my parents who are civil servants feel what sort of nonsense I have been saying. My action plan was that I will float my company at 18. And then exit by 30. But as I began working on it I began facing terrible challenges beyond my age without no body to encourage, not even my parents. The only thing I hear from my father was Bill Gate did not go to school, but when it is time to kick off they are scared, even though all I do ask is very little support.
Come to think of it, if Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg were to be Nigerians without parents or partners who will assist them in one way or the other to bring their business dreams into reality, coupled with the inequalities we face in Nigeria. Would they have been successful.
EnVironment really matters, I have met people who say you live 20 years beyond your age, but when it comes to implementing I find myself competing with a system that tolerate complacency. What I could have started at 18. I started at 28 through personal labour and personal financing, the good thing is that I am now closer to where I saw as a kid in JSS 2.
Let us be sincere with ourselves our system need to be disrupted, must Davido father be rich for him to have climb the ladders, must Olamide be adopted by Ambode to achieve his climes. In our country, young entrepreneurial guys with high intelligence are threats. We live in an interdependent world, even Nigeria needs America to succeed in their action plans how much more a crude guy like me that grew up in a semi urban world. Let us be sincere with ourselves, many of us would have gone farther than where we are if we have international exposures and network being intellectuals.
Carefully look at this list and think of the inequalities;

(1) (Reply)

LPO To Supply With Over 100% ROI / "Start ANY Business Without Capital???" This Guy Did 7-figures In 1 Year. / Why Nigeria Cannot End Gas Flaring In 2020 —experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.