Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? (2988 Views)

I Feel Heartbroken. Again!!! / Why Do I Suddenly Feel Heartbroken After Six Years. / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by managermahmud: 11:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
Before I say anything, I'll advice you never to trust a woman. Not even your wife.
I'm going to be brief and straight to the point. In case you come across spelling or grammatical error, kindly ignore

I have a girlfriend I've been dating for 2 years now. We met in school and I was 1 year more than her in school. I graduated last year and she will graduate this year. When I met her, she was a virgin and has never been exposed to sexual life. I deflowered her and ever since our love life flourished more even though there were challenges and misunderstanding along the line which is something that is bound to happen anywhere. But I sincerely love her. Even though I have another girlfriend which she knows about (the reason for the other girlfriend is an entire story on its own)... Before I finally went home last year, our frequency of sex increased to the extent that my gf was telling me that she is now addicted to sex. The day she told me that, I smiled but deep down me, I knew I was in for a trouble. So in order to test her loyalty, I seriously advised her to get another bf at home who will satisfy her urge and let me know about the guy. She seriously kicked against that then I felt elated within me that I'll be safe

So last week I visited her in school and planned on spending a week since I have friends who can accommodate me for the time, only for me to find out that she has a very close male friend who was my 2 year Junior in school then, same department. This night upon visiting her, in order to clear my doubt, I called the guy talked in length with him on how serious I am with my girlfriend, and mentally threatened him that if he betrays me he'll regret it. So he opened up to me that although they are close friends, he has only slept with her once. And then he apologized. I thanked him for being sincere. Then I went back to see my girlfriend, I demanded that she should be honest and sincere to me, she should tell me all that has happened while I was away. She still insisted that nothing happened.

I took time to narrate this and to source for advice on what I should do cos I'm into a serious relationship with her. My family are aware of us and hopefully we'll be getting married after her youth service. She is in her finals now. I feel really heartbroken and disappointed
Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by kunlesufyan(m): 12:13am On Feb 08, 2018
Baba you funny, you are dating her yet you have a side chick she knows about. Don't you think that deep down shes hurt knowing that you sleep with some other girl..
She did the same now and she don turn bad person.. I'm a guy o, I know you can't trust women and all that but bros you self check am na...

23 Likes

Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by thesettingz(m): 12:15am On Feb 08, 2018
Young man shits happens and once it happens is either u move on or bears the cross.

On the aspect of the guys confession what If the guy is only taking advantage of ur insecurity to high jack ur Bae knowing fully well u would want a break once u find out....... U typed as if u caught ur girl naked with the said guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 08, 2018
Charlie relax. You and your babe need more education on love, sex and marriage. From all you've typed here, both of you need another 4 years to handle relationship matter.
For now, I recommend one bottle of chilled Fayrouz.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by lanzini309: 12:25am On Feb 08, 2018
yhu advice her to go look for guy Wei go satisfy her yhu get side chick never to trust woman yhur story make no sense at all.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by greatnaija01: 12:31am On Feb 08, 2018
oh ma lawd... THE WORLD IS FINISHED

You who had a side chick and you felt she "understood"? NA WA O... maybe u both are animals... relationship is actually an EXCLUSIVE WORD not a PLURAL.

and she forgave u and coped with you and the side chick till u made an innocent virgin get addicted to sex.... then now she tasted someone else... and you are here RANTING.. such WICKEDNESS... even the devil does not have it.

Pls u better pause the wedding and go for Proper counselling on WHAT MARRIAGE really entails. My gawd... you are in a sexationship but well, in 20years you will understand how primitive you have handled this. Chai, I pity the lady... an honest smooth talking player like you has created a new player in her.

Well no matter how u do it, WHAT YOU SOW IS WHAT YOU WILL REAP.

managermahmud:
Before I say anything, I'll advice you never to trust a woman. Not even your wife.
I'm going to be brief and straight to the point. In case you come across spelling or grammatical error, kindly ignore

I have a girlfriend I've been dating for 2 years now. We met in school and I was 1 year more than her in school. I graduated last year and she will graduate this year. When I met her, she was a virgin and has never been exposed to sexual life. I deflowered her and ever since our love life flourished more even though there were challenges and misunderstanding along the line which is something that is bound to happen anywhere. But I sincerely love her. Even though I have another girlfriend which she knows about (the reason for the other girlfriend is an entire story on its own)... Before I finally went home last year, our frequency of sex increased to the extent that my gf was telling me that she is now addicted to sex. The day she told me that, I smiled but deep down me, I knew I was in for a trouble. So in order to test her loyalty, I seriously advised her to get another bf at home who will satisfy her urge and let me know about the guy. She seriously kicked against that then I felt elated within me that I'll be safe

So last week I visited her in school and planned on spending a week since I have friends who can accommodate me for the time, only for me to find out that she has a very close male friend who was my 2 year Junior in school then, same department. This night upon visiting her, in order to clear my doubt, I called the guy talked in length with him on how serious I am with my girlfriend, and mentally threatened him that if he betrays me he'll regret it. So he opened up to me that although they are close friends, he has only slept with her once. And then he apologized. I thanked him for being sincere. Then I went back to see my girlfriend, I demanded that she should be honest and sincere to me, she should tell me all that has happened while I was away. She still insisted that nothing happened.

I took time to narrate this and to source for advice on what I should do cos I'm into a serious relationship with her. My family are aware of us and hopefully we'll be getting married after her youth service. She is in her finals now. I feel really heartbroken and disappointed

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by mastermaestro(m): 12:38am On Feb 08, 2018
greatnaija01:

You who had a side chick and you felt she "understood"? NA WA O... maybe u both are animals... relationship is actually an EXCLUSIVE WORD not a PLURAL.

and she forgave u and coped with you and the side chick till u made an innocent virgin get addicted to sex.... then now she tasted someone else... and you are here RANTING.. such WICKEDNESS... even the devil does not have it.

Pls u better pause the wedding and go for Proper counselling on WHAT MARRIAGE really entails. My gawd... you are in a sexationship but well, in 20years you will understand how primitive you have handled this. Chai, I pity the lady... an honest smooth talking player like you has created a new player in her.

Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 08, 2018

You have a couple of options and I’ll list them:

1. Play ignorant, discard what the other guy told you and continue with your girlfriend mentally undisturbed.

2. Do not let your emotions control your actions and speech. Be quiet and step away, just disappear forever.

Note: whichever you choose or whatever you decide to do, there’s the likelyhood the other guy will foook her a few more times or she gets it from someone else. Also, keep in mind that making it obvious you’re hurt/upset is enough to feed her ego which will eventually put you in a bas place. It is up to you to decide at this point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by ipobarecriminals: 12:43am On Feb 08, 2018
undecided wetun u want us to ro now?U are d cause of her free giver.Abeg,wey her address?Need to 4wad it to tosyne2much/wristbangle.Let see if she go em
Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by Gebbson007(m): 1:02am On Feb 08, 2018
first of all YOU ARE MAHD cux you gave her the go ahead to satisfy her urge with someone else now you are complaining saying it WS a test.
dude you really need to grow up n all. cux I'm very sure you ll do the same if she also try "TESTING" you ... you having another gf is bad enough now ya now presenting your self like a saint guy no vex me oooo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by Eazie351(m): 3:39am On Feb 08, 2018
am i the only one who doesn't have an ounce of pity for OP?
mtchew

1 Like

Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:51am On Feb 08, 2018
What kind of people are all these?
Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by Iphone5: 6:44am On Feb 08, 2018

Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by pocohantas(f): 7:01am On Feb 08, 2018
Why is it that lots of you men can't take what you steadily dish out, as regards cheating. You have a side chick, and you're now heartbroken over her side guy?

Just look at how you both are distributing body fluids upandan.

Chai!
Thank God I am a refurbished virgin.
HIV is real...!

7 Likes

Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by managermahmud: 7:02am On Feb 08, 2018
kunlesufyan:
Baba you funny, you are dating her yet you have a side chick she knows about. Don't you think that deep down shes hurt knowing that you sleep with some other girl..
She did the same now and she don turn bad person.. I'm a guy o, I know you can't trust women and all that but bros you self check am na...
You've ignored where I said "it's a long story on its own" if I should narrate that, my narration will become an epistle. But in a nutshell, she left me at some point to date richer guys with cars, then I moved on with another girl. So when it got sour over the other side with her, she came back begging. Then I told her we can still continue but I can't leave my new girlfriend because she was with me all through the time you broke my heart

Gebbson007:
first of all YOU ARE MAHD cux you gave her the go ahead to satisfy her urge with someone else now you are complaining saying it WS a test.
dude you really need to grow up n all. cux I'm very sure you ll do the same if she also try "TESTING" you ... you having another gf is bad enough now ya now presenting your self like a saint guy no vex me oooo
Bro don't talk because you want to talk, try talk reasonable atimes in line with the subject matter. I needed to know how far I can trust her, how far my mind is going to be at rest when we are far apart. That's there essence. It doesn't mean I gave her licence to sleep around

Y0ruba:

You have a couple of options and I’ll list them:

1. Play ignorant, discard what the other guy told you and continue with your girlfriend mentally undisturbed.

2. Do not let your emotions control your actions and speech. Be quiet and step away, just disappear forever.

Note: whichever you choose or whatever you decide to do, there’s the likelyhood the other guy will foook her a few more times or she gets it from someone else. Also, keep in mind that making it obvious you’re hurt/upset is enough to feed her ego which will eventually put you in a bas place. It is up to you to decide at this point.
You spoke reasonably. Thanks brother. I'll go with your second point
greatnaija01:

Try and be modest in addressing people. You can't call people animals. You don't know this girl, you don't even know if she might be your sister. But meanwhile, you've ignored the part I said "it's a different tale entirely" regarding the other girl I have. Kindly read my first reply

thesettingz:
Young man shits happens and once it happens is either u move on or bears the cross.

On the aspect of the guys confession what If the guy is only taking advantage of ur insecurity to high jack ur Bae knowing fully well u would want a break once u find out....... U typed as if u caught ur girl naked with the said guy
The guy didn't just spit it out. He tried to hide it. I only got it out from him at the last minute
Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by managermahmud: 7:04am On Feb 08, 2018
pocohantas:
Why is it that lots of you men can't take what you steadily dish out, as regards cheating. You have a side chick, and you're now heartbroken over her side guy?

Just look at how you both are distributing body fluids upandan.

Chai!
Thank God I am a refurbished virgin.
HIV is real...!
Pls read my first reply below you and let me hear your verdict
Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by pocohantas(f): 7:07am On Feb 08, 2018
managermahmud:

Pls read my first reply below you and let me hear your verdict

She left you for richer guys, then came back later.
And you chose to marry her over the one that stuck with you?

You deserve all the heartbreak you're getting angry

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by managermahmud: 7:13am On Feb 08, 2018
pocohantas:

She left you for richer guys, then came back later.
And you chose to marry her over the one that stuck with you?

You deserve all the heartbreak you're getting angry
My dear always pray that you shouldn't experience other people's predicament. Always wish people well even in hard times. Perhaps your culture or family will permit you to marry anybody you randomly come across irrespective of region or race, but other people's culture/family wouldn't permit that.
Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 08, 2018
managermahmud:

My dear always pray that you shouldn't experience other people's predicament. Always wish people well even in hard times. Perhaps your culture or family will permit you to marry anybody you randomly come across irrespective of region or race, but other people's culture/family wouldn't permit that.
You wanna marry them both? If you cant marry the side chick due to racial/religious/tribal/family differences then why keep holding unto her. Or is the side chick only for sex and support? Bros leave story you're dating two ladies and complaing that one is cheating. You're very selfish and immature.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by LordofWinterfel(m): 7:53am On Feb 08, 2018
Rocktation farano lalasticlala come and have a say here.
But meanwhile, op you can still sit down with your woman and discuss things out
Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by managermahmud: 7:59am On Feb 08, 2018
nothalfbaked:
You wanna marry them both? If you cant marry the side chick due to racial/religious/tribal/family differences then why keep holding unto her. Or is the side chick only for sex and support? Bros leave story you're dating two ladies and complaing that one is cheating. You're very selfish and immature.
Thank you Mr Mature.
Mr Mature, if you are also matured in your reasoning and comprehension, you'll get to read where I said my other girl was with me when my main girl left. For the fact that my main girl came back and I still love her shouldn't mean I will just call it off with my new girl. And for the fact that I can't marry my new girl due to some reasons shouldn't mean I will send her away. I will always respect her for being there with me and elated me when I needed someone most. Hence it'll be her decision to take a bow outta the relationship not my decision cos she also know we can't get married
Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 08, 2018
managermahmud:

Thank you Mr Mature.
Mr Mature, if you are also matured in your reasoning and comprehension, you'll get to read where I said my other girl was with me when my main girl left. For the fact that my main girl came back and I still love her shouldn't mean I will just call it off with my new girl. And for the fact that I can't marry my new girl due to some reasons shouldn't mean I will send her away. I will always respect her for being there with me and elated me when I needed someone most. Hence it'll be her decision to take a bow outta the relationship not my decision cos she also know we can't get married
Listen to yourself. Technically, you are cheating on each of the ladies. Stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by managermahmud: 8:09am On Feb 08, 2018
nothalfbaked:
Listen to yourself. Technically, you are cheating on each of the ladies. Stop complaining.
Alright thanks for your time
Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by johnydon22(m): 8:40am On Feb 08, 2018
managermahmud:

You are an idiot

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by managermahmud: 9:45am On Feb 08, 2018
johnydon22:

You are an idiot
Thank you and may God reward you with what you deserve
Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by youngbelieve(f): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2018
Ha! Op nawa for u ooo
U have a side chick nd she's cool with it.Buh now she has a side guy,ur now flaring up..kilode!
Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by 7footre(m): 11:22am On Feb 08, 2018
The truth is like a bid D you like it from afar, but can't handle it. You went digging, now look what you've found
Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 08, 2018
Outta advice to give.
Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
I see u keep defending ur actions. U met a virgin, turned her to sex addict and here u are complaining that she is cheating. She knows u have a gf, she is kul with it. And to the other grl dat gave u her heart, what do u thnk u are doing to her. If relatnshp is what we know, then u are really far 4rm having one.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by haffaze777(m): 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
johnydon22:

You are a big time idiot
Fixed brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by blaizy: 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
you ur girlfriend her other boyfriend and your other girlfriend are all stupid...see me see trouble weytin make i do....close her toto?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by Viicfuntop(f): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
I think you guys just like each other or rather are attracted to each other but not love. You guys were both comfortable in having side affairs. That’s not cool. If you really love someone, the mere thought of her or him being with someone else should make you flinch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Born With No Arms Or Knees Falls In Love (Photos) / If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question / She's Choking Me(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.