Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,156 members, 7,916,381 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:11 PM

Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend (52456 Views)

Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating / The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by jashar(f): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by lordrah2020: 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
eyaa
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by shegie(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
this guy Bleep Up big time because of a woman u went ahead to commit suicide. to say the fact she's avin a sweet sex right now while u were gone> RIP anyway.
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Diso60090(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
Women women women how many times i call una?

.this kind thing good so
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Phyde: 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
What's so special about this babe that result to this....Some guys emotional matter don tire me.
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Donopsiano(m): 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
bring money and i'll get someone for you wink grin
TheSoothedSoul:
Who is gonna die because of me?
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by letusbepieces: 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
shegie:
this guy Bleep Up big time because of a woman u went ahead to commit suicide. to say the fact she's avin a sweet sex right now while u were gone> RIP anyway.

The day life tire me, i will not go like a coward, hell no.

I will do something big and daring, if i get away with it, na him be say i don hammer.

If dey catch me, o well, i don already prepare my will.

Dis dude is wasted, he let the world go scott free. mbanu!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by BlackAdam55(m): 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
TheSoothedSoul:
how much do u have in ur account
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by arabaribiti(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
TheSoothedSoul:

Will love you forever pm me
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by jimb(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
mumu wey do jazz fr turkey, think say asylum fr germany go save am.. Nwanne nnaa n'udo.
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by thunderbabs: 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Read at Romans 6:7 "For he that is dead is freed from sin." (King James Version)

Dt verse means a dead man can no longer commit any more sin. i. e free from sinning coz hez dead. His last works on earth b4 he died will be used against him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by ufuosman(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
Dis guy no sabi wetin dey worry am
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by brownhawk: 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
Odingo1:
Na because of woman he go die shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed,woman wey plenty like sand everywhere, nawaoo
finer women with better womanhood mentality

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by wencesolo(m): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
Is better you transferred the opportunity to your siblings home than closing your families source of joy cos of a woman. But if is not spiritually manipulated then you must be in hell by now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Kolency(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ronpet777:

Eeyah! This might be more spiritual than physical. Nigerians are knwn to be more resilient in d face of tribulations than this.
Abi o,considering d fact that He's even in a better country,not this shthl.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Aadeyinka(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
goldcoinhub:
A 35-year-old Nigerian man, Francis Ibegbulem, has been laid to rest, days after committing suicide in Altenstadt Bayern, Germany.

It was reported that Ibegbulem, from Imo State, moved to Germany from Turkey in 2015 and he was granted 3 years asylum by the German government.

According to associates in the European country, Ibegbulm was said to have made an initial attempt to kill himself with a knife. He was then rescued by friends after which he ran into the forest to hang himself.

When friends didn't hear from him for some days, a search party was organised before his corpse was then discovered in a nearby forest.

The circumstances surrounding his death is still unclear, as some of his friends said that he used to complain about unseen beings following him around, and that he used to soliloquize, prompting his company to sack him.

Some of his friends are also of the believe that the man got jilted by a girl he left in Nigeria. He is reported to have invested so much in her but it eventually happened that the girl got married to another man in 2017.

The Nigerian man was said to have been seriously heartbroken over the issue and he spoke to himself most of the times, in what looked like he was already losing his mind.

According to media reports, one of his friends who was interviewed says:

"We made so much effort to rescue Francis when it was obvious he was losing his mind. Everyone was aware of the lady he was dating before he left Nigeria and news spread to use here that she got married last year. Since then Francis has not been the same"

Francis has been buried in Germany as no family member laid claim to his corpse in the country as well as from Nigeria

http://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-germany-commits-suicide-jilted-girlfriend/

commit suicide because of woman jilted u, when many are ready to go with u, slowpoke act.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Bmaster(m): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
letusbepieces:

The day life tire me, i will not go like a coward, hell no.

I will do something big and daring, if i get away with it, na him be say i do hammer.

If dey catch me, o well, i don already prepare my will.
i pray life no tire you.
remain focused
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by FRESHG(m): 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
modelmike7:
Anyone that commits suicide goes straight to hell, so says the Holy Book.
YOU MEAN YOUR HOLY QURAN
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Jabioro: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
A man with chicken mind..
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Read at Romans 6:7 "For he that is dead is freed from sin." (King James Version)

It's beyond the literal meaning brother. When someone is dead he or she can no longer commit sin. The sins committed before death has to be accountable for..

There must be judgement after death. The basis of that judgement is sin. Therefore, one can only be free from committing further sins when he is dead but previous sins committed before death must be judged..
Hebrew 9:27
Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Adebowale89(m): 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
I just wish my Igbo brothers know we live in a spiritual world, those you see smiling at you, might be your worse enemy. you will hustle hard abroad perhaps doing some dirty jobs, instead of you to keep a low-key you will be flaunting everything about you on Facebook, coming home for Christmas in Africa country that hate theirselves

God knows if I leave this country, I'm not returning home for any mumu Christmas palava

I doubt if the reason for his suicide was the girlfriend, a man who felt, building his wealth could be visible outside Nigeria can't stoop that low to kill himself untop one toto wey plenty and common

rip to him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Ronpet777(m): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
Kolency:
Abi o,considering d fact that He's even in a better country,not this shthl.
My very thought

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by kmaster007: 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
Village pple at work, I swear Dis guy mumu.. u even dey Germany still bcoz of one girl like dat com commit suicide. Ogun kill u whr u dey.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by AdeolaSoji(m): 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
Awon aye pada get e. cry
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by buhariguy(m): 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
Idiotic pigs of Biafra with their home movie love

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
AkupeMBANO:
RIP sissy
this is a very senstive statement you made,i pray you are never faced with a situation that you will consider taking your life
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by afamaustin(m): 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

kill itself and be free from sin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by SOFTENGR: 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
Gentle2015:

see thinking Very shallow human. So, your own meaning to that is that he has no sin? MUMU, let me clear you. ..is freed from sin" means he can no longer sin because he is dead and his deed while alive will be used to judge him.

...your reasoning sucks..ha!
You are not a good bible student. Go and learn to use right words when exchanging ideas in the bible. You don't insult.
Whose reasoning sucks? Yours.
Don't quote me if you can't reason and act as a mature person.
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by iluvdonjazzy: 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
what a pity, he must have really loved the girl.
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Bluffly: 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
Shame
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
modelmike7:
Anyone that commits suicide goes straight to hell, so says the Holy Book.
No book is Holy.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Shot An Okada Rider Dead For Not Wearing Face Mask In Imo (Graphic) / Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Leader Of Imo Zenith Bank Robbery Arrested At Father's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.