Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:54 PM

Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend (52423 Views)

Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating / The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
divinehand2003:
This is a perfect example of a WEAK MAN. May his feeble soul RIP.

Your statement just shows how uneducated and foolish you are.
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by JastSiryin(m): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
modelmike7:
Anyone that commits suicide goes straight to hell, so says the Holy Book.
I don't know why peeps like you have to be so scriptural about everything. You just try to bend the world to fit into your shallow beliefs, and some how you think you're wise for quoting scriptures you can in no way prove but because a "Holy Book said so". Have you ever heard personally from the being you so sheepishly obey? It's peeps like you that give religion a bad name because you fit the description of a fanatic. Never do you preach love but scathing words of condemnation at every opportunity, all in a bid to mask your own shortcomings. Not to speak of the lingering doubt that's ever present at the back of your mind, mainly because your beliefs are based not on substantial knowledge but on blind religious affirmations. Wonder how those flimsy beliefs of yours would've stood at the thought of your loved one burning eternally in a blazing inferno.
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by newoffer: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
I never dated anybody after being hurt. I waited for my heart to healed before getting close to another heart. Bro, u end ur journey because of a babe. Invest in a punna.
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Firstcitizen: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
modelmike7:

Matthew 24:13 But the one who endures to the end will be save

Two of una just dey use bible confuse una selves
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by sekem: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
So sorry, man

If it the girl that actually caused what happened to you, then sorry because all you did, you must've done for love

But then, I wouldn't blame the girl for what she did because I wouldn't push anyone into sympathy marriage

Everything that happened between you two has been destined to happen

Such is life

We make our decisions and then we face the consequences of those decisions

Que sera sera
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Honestagbons(m): 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
Fweshspice:
shame on you Coward...send my regards to 2pac tell am say ever since hez gone the rap game has been on a borderline.. thanks and rip gee
u can say that again,is a real coward

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by MaziEDOZIE(m): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
Even the Devil will equally be disappointed in him.
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
But come o,how do guys do this? I'm not even an off the hook fine boy like that grin grin but I am always trying to shake off them cute babes who are dangerously obsessed with me. Blokes, raise your game and stop giving men a sissy image.

RIP dude!!!
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by naturefellow(m): 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
iyatrustee:
What happened to picking up the pieces of your life and moving on?
most times, there no pieces to pick up after such devastating experience. Sometimes, you just got tiny splinters. I'm not in support of suicide anyway!
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by 9gerian: 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
ikept:
Aunty, Jesus already died for u.
The best response/comment ever grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by guji12(m): 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Read at Romans 6:7 "For he that is dead is freed from sin." (King James Version)
free from Nt free of.. English
He still in hell
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by shegie(m): 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
naso my broda
letusbepieces:

The day life tire me, i will not go like a coward, hell no.

I will do something big and daring, if i get away with it, na him be say i don hammer.

If dey catch me, o well, i don already prepare my will.

Dis dude is wasted, he let the world go scott free. mbanu!
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Countersam(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
Sincerely i pity all these abroad guys that naija gehls are washing anyhow, some people dey abroad carry their mumu button/remote give one runs girl without conscience.

I am bleeping one useless girl who has 2 guys in Italy and Indonesia she has been deceiving in the name of marriage. They get the nude video calls,pics and chat while i get to bleep the real thing.
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Icon79(m): 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
Why would anyone commit suicide over a woe-man? Is she the only woe-man in the world?

O pari
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Orpe7(m): 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
Probably the dude was sending money another was servicing her kitten grin
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by sweetilicious(f): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
Yes I AGREE.MAYBE HE EVEN BROKE UP WITH THE LADY AND PEOPLE ARE TURNING THE STORY AROUND JUST COS SHE GOT MARRIED BEFORE HIM.RIP TO HIM.MAY HIS FAMILY TAKE IT WELL
Ronpet777:

Eeyah! This might be more spiritual than physical. Nigerians are knwn to be more resilient in d face of tribulations than this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by dreyosh: 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
This was not ordinary. Taken his own life was the foolish thing to do. I believe God knows all[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
the poor guy could have been depressed,.stressed or mentally ill, and his so called nigerians girlfriend who got married to some one else made his illness worst and drove him to suicide.

who marries nigerian women anyway? they are horrible!

for those of you who says he is a weak man, he is a coward, he is bla bla bla! pray you never surffer from metal illness or depression, my former Boss owns a multimillion pounds company, drives a Bentley, married to a very beautiful Russian woman and has 2 good looking sons, his mother is very wealthy, he has friends who are Doctors, lawyers, surgeons and company directors, guess what, he has tried to kill himself 3 times now, his family has put him on a 24 hours suicide watch. when i asked him why he wants to kill himself even though he has a successful life, he said, i don't know! he can not explain to me why he wants to kill himself.
Depression and mental illness is a lethal illness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by adahlee(f): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Read at Romans 6:7 "For he that is dead is freed from sin." (King James Version)
Issok
Oya commit suicide n be free
Ewu ohia
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Simply means he that is dead can not sin anymore.

One of the ten commandments says thou shall not kill.

Remember?
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by whitestar01(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

bro, who is teaching you this?
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by wellmax(m): 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

o
Misinterpretation of the Bible.
Why not read the full verses before and after.
The Bible is talking about dying to the world and it's pleasures. Dying in Christ.
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by FisifunKododada: 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
modelmike7:
Anyone that commits suicide goes straight to hell, so says the Holy Book.

No one knows if hell exist or not.
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by LordClem(m): 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

That's how people like you will be misquoting the Bible for your own gains. May God help you
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by pehay: 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
WHY??

Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by drunkpunk(m): 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
AkupeMBANO:
RIP sissy

PaChigoTuCool?
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by babafirst(m): 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
zinaunreal:
His Village people also got visa to Germany to attack him
looooool
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Adanne9110(f): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
for me,,I would tell the family to make proper investigation,,,,maybe the girl set him up,,,it could be that the bought assert together and the girl knows she would lose out
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by intrepid: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
SMDH @The replies coming from so called "educated Nigerian youths" about what happened to another young guy out there.

Its very obvious that many Nigerians dont know that depression is real and also that not everyone can withstand difficult moments without bending.

Many people calling him a weak man did not read where it was said that he was always talking to himself, which signaled the beginning of personality problems that needed a psychiatrist or a psychologist to handle.

People do not also realize that many Nigerians have this same problem and that many attempted suicide abound,and they are the same folks to type RIP on such patients photos when they surface here.

The guy was not weak. Whatever problems he had(you read he moved from Turkey to seek asylum in Germany),must have had a deep impact on his mental health which disintegrated to the point of DEPRESSION ,which worst side effect is suicide.

Some people typing here have mental health issues but dont even know.

DEPRESSION is real. Mental problem is real and is just like the regualr illness we suffer from.

Know this today.
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
My gf leaves me,I throw a party. I leave my gf,I throw a party. Unto the next one!
Re: Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend by Ceasardgreat(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
TheSoothedSoul:
Who is gonna die because of me?

Are you worth dying for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) / Leader Of Imo Zenith Bank Robbery Arrested At Father's Funeral / Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.