Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,659 members, 7,979,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:12 AM

Surf The Internet Freely Today - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Surf The Internet Freely Today (667 Views)

Get This Special Sim To Surf The Web Unlimitedly: Pay Monthly / Do You Think That You Can Surf The Internet Via Home Television WITHOUT COMPUTER / Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surf The Internet Freely Today by anxman7(m): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2010
EVERY ONE LISTEN UP.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO MTN AND ZAIN USERS

WITH YOUR PC OR LAPTOP HAS BEEN DISABLED FOR MTN AND ZAIN USERS. FORMERLY IT WAS FREEDOM FOR MTN (STILL WORKING WITH ZAIN BUT VERY SLOW) LATER FREEGATE THEN LATER ULTRA SOFT AND LATER HOTSPPOT. ALL THIS PROXY HAS BEEN DISABLED BY THE GIANT COMPANIES BUT THERE IS STILL A SECRET.

YOU CAN ACCESS THEIR NETWORK ANONYMOUSLY FOR LIFE.

ITS A CODE YOU DO NOT NEED A SOFTWARE FOR THIS. NO GPASS OR TOR OR HOTSPOT BECAUSE THEY WONT WORK.
JUST HAVE THE CURRENT MOZILLA VERSION ON YOUR PC AND YOU WILL BROWSE THE INTERNET WITH SUPER FAST CONNECTION (IF YOU ARE USING MOBILES THIS MAY BE SLOWER).

THIS IS A CODE AND IT IS UNDETECTABLE BY THEIR SYSTEMS.

JUST GET AN MTN OR ZAIN MODEM AT ANY OF THEIR OUTLET THEN CALL ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE CODE.
"YOU WILL BE AMAZED"!.

IF YOU WISH DOWNLOAD 1 GIGABYTE PER DAY.

LASTLY THIS IS VERY AFFORDABLE.

MICHAEL NWEKE

N.B. NO MR PAY INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT!
Re: Surf The Internet Freely Today by niggaman(m): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2010
get a life tongue
Re: Surf The Internet Freely Today by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2010
get a life Tongue

He sure needs a life,
Re: Surf The Internet Freely Today by Valto(m): 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2010
@poster so na just to change d proxy settings on mozilla and put all dis free ip no na im u come here to yarn us about? better go find another way to hammer cos dis isnt going to lead u any where.
Re: Surf The Internet Freely Today by iwakunbaba: 1:17pm On May 07, 2010
just give the details, whats with calling you
Re: Surf The Internet Freely Today by Anie2000(m): 4:06pm On May 31, 2010
Friend,do you know you can be traced and tracked down by your phone numbers?You'd then spend sometime in jail.Not my prayer for you though.I encourage you get your acts together.Be wise!Have your knowledge channeled to the right quarters.Come to Jesus,He's willing and readily available to help you enlarge your financial coast.Cheers!
Re: Surf The Internet Freely Today by GeorgeD1(m): 4:28pm On May 31, 2010
this smart alec wants to make quick money. sorry! your wasting your time here! grin

(1) (Reply)

500 Gig Hdd, 4 Gig Ram , IntelĀ® PentiumĀ® Processor , Brand New Lenovo: / What Laptop Brand/model Do You Use? / Get A Perfectly Working P3 Laptop For 8k With Guarantee And Browse For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.