Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,574 members, 7,888,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:55 PM

A Case Of Household Wickedness (part 1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Case Of Household Wickedness (part 1) (806 Views)

Deliverance From Household Wickedness / Power Against Unrepentant Household Wickedness "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " / This Is Household Wickedness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Case Of Household Wickedness (part 1) by Revadebola: 3:20am On Feb 09, 2018
A CASE OF HOUSEHOLD WICKEDNESS. (Part 1).

Genesis 4:8 (KJV)
"And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him".

Cain killed Abel, his younger brother. I said yesterday that household wickedness is the most powerful and worst battle anyone can face.
Because your enemies within, know details about your life and that makes it easier for them to attack you both spiritually and physically.
I have heard several cases of people who suffered from household wickedness.
This is a true life story of a Christian brother. He realized that four of his elder brothers who got married earlier never had any child. All of their wives couldn't conceive.
When he was about to wed, he sought God's face and the Lord gave him an instruction that after his wedding, he shouldn't consummate his marriage until seven days after the wedding.
He should rather be praying, the Lord said, if he complied with the instruction, He, God will expose the enemy who had been causing the mysterious barrenness within their family, so that this brother and his wife will not partake of the family curse of barrenness.
After his wedding, he stayed away from sex with his wife. His wife assumed, possibly it was the activities of the wedding that got him tired.
The next day, he stayed away from sex again with his wife. But his wife brought up sex with him, he politely turned her down. The third day he still kept off from sex with his wife, the wife made all attempts to make him have sex, he refused, saying, it was not yet time.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Holy Spirit expose my household enemies to me.
2. Oh God, Man of War, fight my household enemies and battles.
3. Lord restore my good things which witchcraft has stolen.

TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW.
CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

I Am Still Surprise About The Dream I Had Last Night / Prayers Are Useless – Nigerian Man Advises Black People To Stop It / Do Miracles Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.