Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,076 members, 7,903,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 02:39 PM

Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation (5768 Views)

Photos From 9ice's 36th Birthday Party / Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by sulad82i(m): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2010
The attached are what she said on her facebook page to her fans, included are some of the reply she got and some from Ruggedman.
Rugged seems to be feeling guilty with some of his comments.

Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by sulad82i(m): 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2010

Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by sulad82i(m): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2010
More

More
Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by sulad82i(m): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2010

Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by sulad82i(m): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2010

Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by sulad82i(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2010
Rugged part

Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by sulad82i(m): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2010
rugged

Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by sulad82i(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2010

Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by sulad82i(m): 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2010

Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by sulad82i(m): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2010

Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by sulad82i(m): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2010
I think Ruggedman is Stup1d

Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by bawomolo(m): 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2010
poor girl sounds hurt
Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by thameamead(f): 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2010
Hmm,
Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by spikedcylinder: 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2010
Victoria Temitope Aluko, I see you! cheesy
Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by uchdazzle: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2010
wat is happening here guys
Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by shilling(f): 5:42am On Apr 23, 2010
Saw that on FB. . . didn't go through everything, but from previous comments Ruggedman has made on T-Payne's status updates, I guess it's safe to conclude that Ruggedman is waay to rude and disrespectful. Sure, his name has been dragged through the mud and all, but as a star, he should act in a certain way. Don't see no other stars exchanging words with ordinary people, on FB of all places - just saying, I may be wrong.
Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by Omolulu(m): 5:56am On Apr 23, 2010
Adulterers and adulteresses trying to clear their name on facebook, abeg na "comment"competition
Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 23, 2010
@Sulad82, and how do u know it was RUGGEDMAN that was having a secrete affair with 9ice wife, Tony Payne? OR it is 9ice that Openly Said so? 9ice jst said a friend of his was having affair with his wife.he didnt indicate it was rugged or has 9ice told u so? Friend plenty now ajasa,2phat,etc were all friend
Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by sjeezy8: 7:38am On Apr 23, 2010
yehhh lmfao Rugged man get time shaaaaaaa

the leila smith person is funny
Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by joeyfire(m): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2010
Ruggedman proves once again that he's a jackass extraordinaire.
Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by mystikal(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2010
That Leila Smith person is some character.

Rugged sha . . . . . . .
Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by sulad82i(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2010
Kayus43:

@Sulad82, and how do u know it was RUGGEDMAN  that was having a secrete affair with 9ice wife, Tony Payne? OR it is 9ice that Openly Said so? 9ice jst said a friend of his was having affair with his wife.he didnt indicate it was rugged or has 9ice told u so? Friend plenty now ajasa,2phat,etc were all friend

Did you read thru on what he was saying? And I'm not concluding on that, I'm just saying,
Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by xpress(m): 11:56pm On Apr 24, 2010
C'mon Ruggedman, i mean u and Payne, u can do better now
Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by sweetguy10(m): 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2010
Rugged man is a ratarded dumbd a.s.s F.o.o.l , Ain't he a celebrity ? Imagine the way he is embarrassing himself on a public forum ,every thing he said clearly indicates how guilty he is feeling. His diction is poor , writes like a baby . No wonder Mode9 said that he is Intellectually myopic , useless thing
Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by lizzybabe1(f): 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2010
sweetguy10:

Rugged man is a ratarded dumbd a.s.s F.o.o.l , Ain't he a celebrity ? Imagine the way he is embarrassing himself on a public forum ,every thing he said clearly indicates how guilty he is feeling. His diction is poor , writes like a baby . No wonder Mode9 said that he is Intellectually myopic , useless thing

From what you typed up here, I don't see how your 'diction' or 'writing' is better than his. Remove the log. I'm not defending him though.
Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by sweetguy10(m): 2:22am On Apr 29, 2010
lizzybabe1:

From what you typed up here, I don't see how your 'diction' or 'writing' is better than his. Remove the log. I'm not defending him though.

What's wrong with what I typed ? Any blunder(s) ? Correct me will ya , Or go and remove the b.r.a you wore on ur face Oponu

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by lizzybabe1(f): 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2010
sweetguy10:

What's wrong with what I typed ? Any blunder(s) ? Correct me will ya , Or go and remove the b.r.a you wore on your face  Oponu

LOL. If you can't see anything wrong with what you typed, then I leave you to your ignorance. Surely it's beyond the scope of your pea-sized brain. Hehehehe! OLODO. cheesy
Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by mbulela: 1:42am On May 18, 2010
Kai, Rugged you fall my hand big time!!!
See the girl wey you dey struggle for.
Dem do you jazz?
As girls full lagos so?
kai, you need to go village.the person wey do you this kin thing, e no go beta for am.
Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by chemali: 10:20am On May 18, 2010
cant believe you guys are blaming ruggedman

what would it cost 9ice to deny the rumours? he seems to forget that toni is the mother of his son and he wont be a celebrity forever. it is obvious from that tape that he is using the rumour to sell the album. an album to me that sounds wack. even the controversial 'twice beaten once shy' song: the instrumental does not really flow with the song.

i like what ruggedman did. it is obvious that he is hurt by the bad rumours. do you know what it means to be accussed of knacking another man's wife? and accussed of being behind the breakup of a lady's marriage? he made a good move by releasing the tape to the world. the conversation shows how poor and low 9ice level of intelligence is. what will it cost him to clear the air regarding the song. rather he has chosen to rubbish the mother of his son and his frend just becos he thinks he is a celebrity absolute nonsense !

i blame toni payne. thats why its always good to marry someone within your social class and status. toni na confirmed big girl. had been staying in USA for years at a time 9ice had never dreamed of flying past muritala airport. 9ice was nowhere near her level. she is well educated and well travelled. you need to hear her speak. unlike 9ice that covers his poor english language skills with pidgin english.

maybe if she had not gotten pregnant for him, she wont have married him. 9ice decided to marry just to avoid the scandal of being a 'seed sower' like 2face. because it was about the same period that 2face was getting back press for having kids from women he was not married to, that 9ice announced he was getting married to an already pregant toni.

she helped him financially regarding his first album. you need to see the album jacket to read the credits he gave to her. the truth is, she was highly influentially in 9ice career. setting him up with the right marketing and promotion agents. thats the truth and everyone including 9ice himself knows it !
Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by AEjiro(m): 1:32pm On May 19, 2010
@chemali: I believe d reason some pips re disappointed by Ruggedy's actions was becos as a celeb he shud b discussing his biz in a public forum like fb. And i concur wit dem. Nice as every rite nt to discuss is life in d sees of d public because he does owe anyone an explainantion 4 his actions. And as a celeb he shudnt do dat, No dats completely wrong.

If d lady nided explainatn on d purpose of d album she shud call him on d side & get her reason. Moreso, she knew its nt abt her because 4rm d post it was clear she heard d song b4 it was publicized so y raise dust. Afta a break-up some pips always luk 4 reasons 2 hangout wit deir old hubby its a way 2 say i miss u.
Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by deevuu(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2010
rugged man is crazy, never liked him b4 anywayz, trading comments on facebook like a freaking idiot!!!!
Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by thameamead(f): 10:51am On May 21, 2010
chemali:

cant believe you guys are blaming ruggedman

what would it cost 9ice to deny the rumours? he seems to forget that toni is the mother of his son and he wont be a celebrity forever. it is obvious from that tape that he is using the rumour to sell the album. an album to me that sounds wack. even the controversial 'twice beaten once shy' song: the instrumental does not really flow with the song.

i like what ruggedman did. it is obvious that he is hurt by the bad rumours. do you know what it means to be accussed of knacking another man's wife? and accussed of being behind the breakup of a lady's marriage? he made a good move by releasing the tape to the world. the conversation shows how poor and low 9ice level of intelligence is. what will it cost him to clear the air regarding the song. rather he has chosen to rubbish the mother of his son and his frend just becos he thinks he is a celebrity absolute nonsense !

i blame toni payne. thats why its always good to marry someone within your social class and status. toni na confirmed big girl. had been staying in USA for years at a time 9ice had never dreamed of flying past muritala airport. 9ice was nowhere near her level. she is well educated and well travelled. you need to hear her speak. unlike 9ice that covers his poor english language skills with pidgin english.

maybe if she had not gotten pregnant for him, she wont have married him. 9ice decided to marry just to avoid the scandal of being a 'seed sower' like 2face. because it was about the same period that 2face was getting back press for having kids from women he was not married to, that 9ice announced he was getting married to an already pregant toni.

she helped him financially regarding his first album. you need to see the album jacket to read the credits he gave to her. the truth is, she was highly influentially in 9ice career. setting him up with the right marketing and promotion agents. thats the truth and everyone including 9ice himself knows it !

I totally agree with u, without Toni Payne, 9nice would not be where he is right now, she made him what he is and look how he's repaid her, Shame on 9nice. She threw a suprise party for him in LA which I heard was a nice party.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!! See This 4-year-old Nigerian Girl With Fully Developed Big Breasts - See M / Lol.this Is How God Will Confuse Your Enemies {hilarious Pic} / Nollywood Actor Daniel K Daniel Celebrates His White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.