Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,712 members, 7,938,165 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation (5780 Views)

Photos From 9ice's 36th Birthday Party / Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by AEjiro(m): 11:01am On May 21, 2010
@thameamead

So simply becos sb is instrumental to your success u ll go ahead and take evry sh*t dey give u? It might be true they re instrumental to his success does dat means he shud kiss deir asses? he is a star now and he has confirm to rugged dat it is not abt him or d ex-wify cant dey jus let sleeping dogs lie? he doesnt owe d public explainatn so he i nt giving any.
Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by tboy1(m): 11:15am On May 21, 2010
As Usual, Rugged 'mr headwarmer' Man continues to dig his own grave . . . wot a loser

For the lady in d middle of all this , if she really cheated on him den she deserves all d bullsh*t going on and i dont care if she gave him a billionaire naira, once u cheat on your bf you've crossed the line
Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by alanrewaju: 6:29pm On May 23, 2010
I think 9ice silence has worsen the issue. At first, Why would You be so quick to tell the public that a marriage of about a year is no more knowing that the media will willingly compound the problem with unverified rumor, then keep quiet after the harm as been caused.

Let take it from the cultural aspect which 9ice is promoting ( I must add that i am so proud of Him on that), Yorubas do not discuss the marital issues which is often referred to as private with people outside the family let alone the public . when you do such, it is taken to be a "permanent" divorce cause by your spouse's infidelity, and it does not matter whether you use the word separation or divorce.

Releasing a song such a "once beaten twice shy" that has lyric insinuating infidelity about the same time the news makes the issue worse. I mean why do all this and still claim You do not want to say anything about the issue.Its either He's selling himself at the detriment of his partner or he is accusing her.

I do not know Toyin Payne, but a spouse whether good or bad is not meant to be disgraced in public, cos indirecting ur name is also drag to the mud.
Re: Toni Payne & Rugged Man Tries To Clear Her Name From 9ice's Accusation by lalaboi(m): 6:50pm On May 23, 2010
omo. . .Ruggedy go be numba one in naija . . .If only they didnt introduce him to Facebook and Twitter grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rihanna Influenced: BBA Huddah Monroe Goes Braless / Tekno Is Really In Love With His Girlfriend Lola Rae,check Out Their Play(pic,vi / Yemi Alade Stuns In A Bare Back Dress At Headies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.