Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,771 members, 7,879,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:40 PM

Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (64138 Views)

Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] / Victoria Kimani Dazzles In Sheer African Print (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by earnyT(m): 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2018

Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by BenzEne1(m): 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
Obudupikin:
I don't know why I can't stand anyone slapping me without returning the gesture. angry

Even if na soldier,I dey return am before I realize wetin I do.

I guess you are a celebrity or your cheddah long.
That's the only way you go return soldier slap
Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by GeneralFeezy(m): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
You see your life?

Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by Apination(m): 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
That Yansh sha grin
Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by HeyCorleone(m): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
I can't see why she's being hailed.

So if people are talking of being assaulted, this pro hoe would join her voice? Smh.

When persons have made themselves useless, the only thing people around them can do is further make them useless. .

The guy did no wrong to me.
Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
Fans can be mad. Maybe he was high and without of his usual inhibitions.

At Felabration 2015, singer Tobi Greyy made the mistake of joining the audience. Agege boys in the front row pressed her breast like mad. Imagine more than twenty sex-starved and wild boys pressing one person's boobs. Thank God for security that rescued her, but I imagine her breasts never recovered from the trauma of that day plus.
Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by 6ixfeet(m): 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2018
that kin nyansh position 4 my front and u sey make i no grab am 4 dis heat period.dat 1 hard oh
Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by ugolinze123(m): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
Girls are the most stupid being ever created, no wonder guys get full access to your brains and later the guy's are the devil... Wise up ladies. How can you always dress naked and you expect the opposite sex not to get aroused by the sight. Its nature. That is why cloth were created so as to stop the sexual harassment. Stup*d girl
Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by Peaceoludare(m): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hoe low show kiss
Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by adecz: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
He should have grabbed
the breasts (• )( •) instead.... kiss cool grin
Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by Bobby95(m): 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
bae made me like that her china love song
Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by cococandy(f): 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
No dressing is an excuse for harassment
Even if she’s naked
tsmat:
Dressed like this and don't want to be harassed angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by cococandy(f): 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
oga70563:
If you don't want people grabbing ur asss, then stop wearing slutry wears.

Abi sey na because the fan no resemble person wey get money.

If to say na one big boy wey get money grab that ur small asss, sey u go complain??
see them. Rapists.
A person’s body is their property to do with as they please. it’s not an invitation for you to touch them or do anything to them without their permission. It’s really simple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by cococandy(f): 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
Scatterscatter:
But I don't understand something o...

She said guys should gain consent from girls before touching them. Was the guy supposed to say "excuse me ma, can I touch your yansh"
Yes. That’s what he should’ve asked.

4 Likes

Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by Tunks2017(m): 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2018

Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
cococandy:
see them. Rapists.
A person’s body is their property to do with as they please. it’s not an invitation for you to touch them or do anything to them without their permission. It’s really simple

It's very wrong of you to tag me a rapist. If Kimani had dressed properly, her asss won't have been grabbed.

1 Like

Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
cococandy:
see them. Rapists.

It's very wrong of you to tag me a rapist. If Kimani had dressed properly, her asss won't have been grabbed.
Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by cococandy(f): 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
oga70563:

Making excuses for rapists and sexual assaulters makes you one of them. An enabler is worse than the actual criminal

2 Likes

Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by Tozara(m): 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
tsmat:
Dressed like this and don't want to be harassed angry
oga70563:
If you don't want people grabbing ur asss, then stop wearing slutry wears.

Abi sey na because the fan no resemble person wey get money.

If to say na one big boy wey get money grab that ur small asss, sey u go complain??
Scatterscatter:
But I don't understand something o...

She said guys should gain consent from girls before touching them. Was the guy supposed to say "excuse me ma, can I touch your yansh"
But seriously, where do clowns like you usually drop down from? I need to operate on your brains without your CONSENT. A lobotomy is the only solution to your stupidity. Once you're cured, I'm sure your future will be bright, and you'll be saner human beings.

dboy080808:
We see videos/photos of female touching male artists anyhow nobody complains. This double standard needs to stop
The male artists should start slapping them too, if they don't find it comfortable. They have that right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by talk2percy(m): 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
After u naked everything finish, why won't he be tempted to grab? All these oloshos sef..

1 Like

Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by Sagamite(m): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
I hope the slap was fcking hot!
Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
Tozara:
But seriously, where do clowns like you usually drop down from? I need to operate on your brains without your CONSENT. A lobotomy is the only solution to your stupidity. Once you're cured, I'm sure your future will be bright, and you'll be saner human beings.

The male artists should start slapping them too, if they don't find it comfortable. They have that right.

In your mind, you just typed some beautiful shitt right??

I don't read babbles. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by Xisnin(m): 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
oga70563:

Yes, you are a rapist.
Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by mikeyung71(m): 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
Celeb's too dey slap person?
Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by PDPGuy: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
cococandy:

Yes. That’s what he should’ve asked.
But that is a bit awkward. “Excuse me ma, can I touch your nyash”. grin
Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
Xisnin:

Yes, you are a rapist.

Lol. Did I rape you??

I wonder where you are from. I only made my comment base on the assertions posted by the O.P and you are pained.

Please I don't peddle syntax with low lives.

1 Like

Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by Tozara(m): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
ugolinze123:
Girls are the most stupid being ever created, no wonder guys get full access to your brains and later the guy's are the devil... Wise up ladies. How can you always dress naked and you expect the opposite sex not to get aroused by the sight. Its nature. That is why cloth were created so as to stop the sexual harassment. Stup*d girl
Your education was a waste. Papa should have invested the funds in rearing pigs and goats that would have yielded more profits and added more value to his life.

Why do you people think like retârds and brutes?

2 Likes

Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by dominique(f): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
oga70563:

No justification whatsoever for sexually assaulting anybody, too bad the average Nigerian man is too depraved to realize this. If you see nothing wrong with grabbing a woman's arse without her permission, then you are a potential rapist

2 Likes

Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by NaijaElba(m): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
juanjo2:
Boys stop touching girls without their consent/quote] And please girls stop demanding for money after the sex we both enjoyed

even before the sex
Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by Tozara(m): 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
oga70563:

In your mind, you just typed some beautiful shitt right??

I don't read babbles. Thank you!
A retãrd could never muster the brainpower needed to understand me.
Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
cococandy:

Making excuses for rapists and sexual assaulters makes you one of them. An enabler is worse than the actual criminal

Madam, let me enlighten you. She wasn't raped nor attempted to be. She was only molested

Rape and Molestation are two different words and crime

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo / Burnaboy Gifts Food Items To Over 300 Families In Ogoniland, Rivers State (Pix) / Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.