Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,771 members, 7,879,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:40 PM

Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (64138 Views)

Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] / Victoria Kimani Dazzles In Sheer African Print (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by elonize(m): 8:10am On Feb 11, 2018
cococandy:
You people are lucky Nigeria has her priorities messed up. Otherwise you’d all be in jail where you belong.you're perfect prison candidates.
Because I can clearly see you are guilty of assaulting females or supporting assault on them and then blaming it on the victim.

,since Nigeria couldn't jail me,com put me for jail n.a.,u 1 smart.....,seems u r d kind of girl dat dress up naked, ..,continue,d way u even talk sef,I'm nt sure u r born again...am suprised

2 Likes

Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 11, 2018
the slap won't matter to him, its a dream come true finally grabbing the azz he sees on video with skimpy skirts.
Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:46am On Feb 11, 2018
cococandy:
You people are lucky Nigeria has her priorities messed up. Otherwise you’d all be in jail where you belong.you're perfect prison candidates.
Because I can clearly see you are guilty of assaulting females or supporting assault on them and then blaming it on the victim.

Well I don't expect anything less from female especially when sees nothing wrong in those whose dress to encourage immorality regardless of what ever celebrity you are.
Of course I can support molestation of women but the truth about women causing those things with the display of their bodies cannot be overemphasised.

1 Like

Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by InfernoNig: 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
Some girls love it when guys grab their butt. It makes them feel appealing. Biko the person below me will say something to counter me
Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by ugolinze123(m): 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
Tozara:
Your education was a waste. Papa should have invested the funds in rearing pigs and goats that would have yielded more profits and added more value to his life.

Why do you people think like retârds and brutes?

Eee pain am��
Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by Rozaytee: 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
juanjo2:
Boys stop touching girls without their consent/quote] And please girls stop demanding for money after the sex we both enjoyed
story
Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by seunfape(m): 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
The guy deserves slapping while the lady also deserves grabbing because her dressing
Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by juanjo2: 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
Rozaytee:
story
e pain you abi grin story go soon change for naija
Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by Rozaytee: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
juanjo2:
e pain you abi grin story go soon change for naija
gals will continue to demand money from guys ...till Christ comes...
Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by Maximus85(m): 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
cococandy:

Naked girl identified.

You dress like a prostitute and walked pass my hood. Na girls like you go remove the remaining rags wey you wear. Awon were

1 Like

Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by cococandy(f): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
Maximus85:

Naked girl identified.
You dress like a prostitute and walked pass my hood. Na girls like you go remove the remaining rags wey you wear. Awon were

I hope you’re proud of yourselves .
Apes

3 Likes

Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by juanjo2: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
Rozaytee:
gals will continue to demand money from guys ...till Christ comes...
apart from the other room what else do you people have to offer, keep deceiving ur selves

1 Like

Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by arnold123: 12:57am On Feb 13, 2018
247frolicboss:
The popular Kenyan singer, Victoria Kimani who’s on the #SafariKenyaTour, was sexually assaulted by a fan yesterday after performing.

The singer took to Instagram to call out the fan. According to her, the fan deserved the hot slap he got. She however pushed for the #EndRapeCulture which pushes for ladies to be respected.

She admonished that guys however take consent from ladies before touching them.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/fan-receives-hot-slap-for-grabbing.html

you can't dress/behave like a slut an expect not to be treated like one duhhhh! What you put in would be definitely what you would ge out!
Re: Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass by Puzzypleazer: 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
cococandy:
You people are lucky Nigeria has her priorities messed up. Otherwise you’d all be in jail where you belong.you're perfect prison candidates
Because I can clearly see you are guilty of assaulting females or supporting assault on them and then blaming it on the victim..
Bitch with due respect that you don't deserve, shut the Bleep up. When I am president, I will make sure o put in laws to make guys not just grab bitches by the asS and pussy, but they will Group Intimacy them at will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo / Burnaboy Gifts Food Items To Over 300 Families In Ogoniland, Rivers State (Pix) / Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.