Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:08 AM

What Makes You Cheat? Say It! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Cheat? Say It! (3400 Views)

Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? / Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
JoyceMeyersFan:

keep talking. mr know-all
Lol. I will beat you o.
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
JoyceMeyersFan:

keep talking. mr know-all

I'm not Mr know all. But seriously, I recommend this book for you.."the joy of being a woman" by ingrid trobisch. You will learn in it that no man on earth can meet all d innermost desire for love a woman has. The earlier a girl knows that, the better. The world today paints that womens life shd be complimented, but God actually created eve to compliment Adams life

Listening to and understanding ur wife is a necessity for every loving man who's mature enough to marry a woman. But expecting ur husband to be ur emotional messiah or all in all around ur emotions, you would face a dissapointment u didnt prepare for.
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by charijee(f): 2:50am On Feb 13, 2018
bqlekan:

Errrmm unsee the post tongue
lipsrsealed
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by ottohan: 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
Maycher:
Whoever wants to cheat will cheat whether they are deeply in love or not. These days people cheat for frivolous reasons such as: distance, lack of self control, just wanting to have fun etc. Some relationships are a joke as both partners cheat on each other. It's scary to be in a relationship these days as you don't know what to expect from your partner.
Maybe u have a dot prick......
A gal cannot just cheat on u without any reason...
Maybe u don't satisfy her
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by kelish(f): 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
you need jesus
obiorathesubtle:

I'm wired to cheat..

Nothing really triggers my cheating spirit..

I'm just addicted to cheating.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman With 6 Miscarriages, Gave Birth After An Animal Kissed Her Bump (photos) / #Reconciliationweek! Ladies And Guys Tag those beings Beefing U lets Know Whazup / Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.