Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,744 members, 7,969,176 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:35 PM

‘my Boyfriend Before My Ex-nigerian Husband Was Secretly Married’ – Jhene Aiko - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘my Boyfriend Before My Ex-nigerian Husband Was Secretly Married’ – Jhene Aiko (403 Views)

South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) / How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘my Boyfriend Before My Ex-nigerian Husband Was Secretly Married’ – Jhene Aiko by Shoboy001(m): 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
American singer Jhene Aiko, who was once married to her estranged Nigerian husband –producer Oladipo Omisore aka Dot Da Genius before opting for divorce, although she claimed that he was abusive to her before moving on to dating Big Sean, has dropped a new revelation.

In her interview with BBC Radio 1Xtra, Jhene Aiko opened up about the timeline of events that led to their union as we know it, dating their friendship as far back as 2012 when they first began collaborating musically.

“The year that my brother passed, I had just met him,” she explained “And we worked on “Beware” and “I’m Gonna Be”. He wanted to take me out on a date. I had a boyfriend, but I still went…just as a friend.

..read more at http://naijacrush.com.ng/gists/boyfriend-ex-nigerian-husband-secretly-married-jhene-aiko/

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Insecurity Will Soon Destroy Our Marriage / I Can’t Marry A Woman I Can’t Beat – Nigerian Comedian / My Romantic Get Away Video Dont Laugh When You Watch Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.