Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,556 members, 7,948,155 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) (46480 Views)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by officialwdhtv: 5:17am On Jun 21
How i found out my husband was cheating and had a boyfriend shocked shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aKEaIdwHac

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by dawnomike(m): 6:25am On Jun 21
officialwdhtv:
How i found out my husband was cheating and had a boyfriend shocked shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aKEaIdwHac

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8drizUSNt-/?igsh=NHpqNjh6Yjh2NmJk

Crazy and unimaginable...

5 Likes

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 8:05am On Jun 21
We live in very Wierd crazy times and seasons.
The devil, knowing the Shortness of the time is Working Overtime to grab and destroy as many souls as possible.

Listen! To be Victorious againsts the whynes and Caprices of the devil anf his agents in these last of the Last days,

You MUST Have a Concious walk with GOD ALMIGHTY.
You MUST be Genuiely Saved. You need a Genuiely RELATIONSHIP with JESUS CHRIST.
GOD Must be First Indeed in your life and Living.
You MUST have Daily Quality Time with GOD.

These are not times to claim I was born by christian parents, i go to church, i was born in the church, i bare a Christian name, i am a choir, pastor, this or that.
All these will not keep you in these crazy times.

You MUST have a Genuiely and Concious daily Walk with JESUS CHRIST. This is our STRENGTH.

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by DevilsEqual(m): 8:41am On Jun 21
Who are these people
Where do they live?
Are these stories real??

How do you come to the public to say this much about your ex-husband even if they had issues with their sexual orientation

No be kill hin kill na

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by officialwdhtv: 9:32am On Jun 21
dawnomike:
Crazy and unimaginable...

For real

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by BareFacedLies(m): 12:49pm On Jun 21
Why would any right thinking man leave such a beautiful and succulent lady and prefer to be sticking his dick in the butt hole of a fellow man.

Truly homosexuality and fàggortory is a mental illness!

Cc
Spagi
Flamemignon1
TMKSouth
KingCold
Anny69
Beretta03
Wany

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Spagi(m): 2:06pm On Jun 21
BareFacedLies:
Why would any right thinking man leave such a beautiful and succulent lady and prefer to be sticking his dick in the butt hole of a fellow man.

Cc
Spagi
Flamemignon1
TMKSouth
KingCold
Anny69
Beretta03
Wany
mind ur tongue

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 5:36pm On Jun 21
BareFacedLies:

Cc
Spagi
Flamemignon1
TMKSouth
KingCold
Anny69
Beretta03
Wany
Let me add one more. Fuckhomophobes, oh and I enjoyed your latest diary, you should have serviced her na, she was definitely looking for dick

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by FuckHomophobes: 6:26pm On Jun 21
Flamemignon1:

Let me add one more. Fuckhomophobes, oh and I enjoyed your latest diary, you should have serviced her na, she was definitely looking for dick

Awwwn thank you for the honourable mention. Happy pride month btw 🥳🥳. Let's keep waving the rainbow 🌈 unapologetically.

I fear I might get her pregnant and I am not ready to face that now. You'll see why in my subsequent entries ☺️

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by FuckHomophobes: 6:31pm On Jun 21
BareFacedLies:

Cc
Spagi
Flamemignon1
TMKSouth
KingCold
Anny69
Beretta03
Wany

Why didn't you mention me? 😞

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:37pm On Jun 21
FuckHomophobes:

Awwwn thank you for the honourable mention. Happy pride month btw 🥳🥳. Let's keep waving the rainbow 🌈 unapologetically.

I fear I might get her pregnant and I am not ready to face that now. You'll see why in my subsequent entries ☺️
Lol, happy pride and enjoy buddy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by MrDoGood(m): 11:48am On Jun 22
Take it easy madam!

How do you guys come up with such stories?
Are they real ?

5 Likes

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by eepeepook: 11:49am On Jun 22
Another cheap effort from Nairaland to get ten pages of “engagement.” Forum don die.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Cj4charles(m): 11:49am On Jun 22
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by bewla(m): 11:49am On Jun 22
To bad

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Kemadealadire(f): 11:49am On Jun 22
Husband having a boyfriend, I feel for you.

2 Likes

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Bantino(m): 11:49am On Jun 22
Unfortunate

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by medropoly(m): 11:50am On Jun 22
different people, different problem. undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by bewla(m): 11:50am On Jun 22
Flamemignon1:

f4k them all
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Powerhouse5050: 11:51am On Jun 22
Trust a hole at your own peril

Big hole knows what to say when it is time to destroy a Man.

It isn't an easy task for a Man to abandoned his home without fire from toxic hole.

He abandoned his home fire because he couldn't endure the burns anymore.

Stinking hole.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Thundafireseun: 11:51am On Jun 22
FuckHomophobes:

Why didn't you mention me? 😞

Wouldn't you rather hide your face in shame

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by saddler: 11:51am On Jun 22
embarassed
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Ttipsy(f): 11:51am On Jun 22
She even look like a lesbian

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by bizbro: 11:52am On Jun 22
BareFacedLies:

Cc
Spagi
Flamemignon1
TMKSouth
KingCold
Anny69
Beretta03
Wany

Maybe the pusšy is loose 🤪
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by TylerPerry: 11:53am On Jun 22
YYYY
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Whalis: 11:53am On Jun 22
Madam you get problem.
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by FBIBOT(m): 11:54am On Jun 22
It's high time homosexuality is treated as a mental illness just like kleptomaniac or other weird mental issues.....

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Optimistguy1969: 11:54am On Jun 22
This gay thing is spreading so fast.
Why?

It's SO DISGUSTING

7 Likes

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Optimistguy1969: 11:55am On Jun 22
Spagi:
mind ur tongue

Shhhh
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by YourGFsnatcher: 11:56am On Jun 22
Spagi:
mind ur tongue
What did he say that it's wrong?
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by inoki247: 11:57am On Jun 22
Everything na for SM content now .

To know real story come hard....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don’t Love Her / South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers / 31 Problems Of Good Looking People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.