Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,584 members, 7,948,264 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) (46481 Views)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Edusouls(m): 1:19pm On Jun 22
One of the terrible scourges brought upon humanity from the depths of hell due to the very unhealthy and devastating union between fallen angels and humans,even mentally deranged people love women, homosexuality is not a mental illness, it’s a devastating spiritual affliction

2 Likes

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Spagi(m): 1:20pm On Jun 22
obonujoker:

He is right.
Homosexuality is demonic
i would love to Bleep ur ass.puff puff pass
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:22pm On Jun 22
Spagi:
u cant correct me what ur problem
If you're gay, give me your address.

Don't blab.

2 Likes

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22
BareFacedLies:
Why would any right thinking man leave such a beautiful and succulent lady and prefer to be sticking his dick in the butt [b][/b]hole of a fellow man.

Truly homosexuality and fàggortory is a mental illness!

Cc
Spagi
Flamemignon1
TMKSouth
KingCold
Anny69
Beretta03
Wany
Tmksouth is no longer alive in nairaland.
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Spagi(m): 1:37pm On Jun 22
Qadaffi2idiamin:
If you're gay, give me your address.

Don't blab.
i see u dont need it
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by InvertedHammer: 1:46pm On Jun 22
/
S/he lives in the city✅

S/he frequents the church. Always in the church for one activity or the other✅

Just know that s/he ain't looking for Jesus nor salvation. Churches are where the devils go to hide.

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by papiilo(m): 2:11pm On Jun 22
Kemadealadire:

Which every woman Are you projecting for your kind
including you, I know you're pretending but YOU know it
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Maysdevices(f): 2:14pm On Jun 22
Powerhouse5050:
Trust a hole at your own peril

Big hole knows what to say when it is time to destroy a Man.

It isn't an easy task for a Man to abandoned his home without fire from toxic hole.

He abandoned his home fire because he couldn't endure the burns anymore.

Stinking hole.
You sound like a bitter male evening newspaper
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by TableLeg(m): 2:26pm On Jun 22
Righteousness2:
We live in very Wierd crazy times and seasons.
The devil, knowing the Shortness of the time is Working Overtime to grab and destroy as many souls as possible.

Listen! To be Victorious againsts the whynes and Caprices of the devil anf his agents in these last of the Last days,

You MUST Have a Concious walk with GOD ALMIGHTY.
You MUST be Genuiely Saved. You need a Genuiely RELATIONSHIP with JESUS CHRIST.
GOD Must be First Indeed in your life and Living.
You MUST have Daily Quality Time with GOD.

These are not times to claim I was born by christian parents, i go to church, i was born in the church, i bare a Christian name, i am a choir, pastor, this or that.
All these will not keep you in these crazy times.

You MUST have a Genuiely and Concious daily Walk with JESUS CHRIST. This is our STRENGTH.

koshi looooor
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:37pm On Jun 22
Fake story.
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by walozanga(m): 2:49pm On Jun 22
Waste of data
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Ohraykon: 2:49pm On Jun 22
Righteousness2:
The devil, knowing the Shortness of the time is Working Overtime to grab and destroy as many souls as possible.

Listen! To be Victorious againsts the whynes and Caprices of the devil anf his agents in these last of the Last days,

These are not times to claim I was born by christian parents, i go to church, i was born in the church, i bare a Christian name, i am a choir, pastor, this or that.

You MUST have a Genuiely and Concious daily Walk with JESUS CHRIST. This is our STRENGTH.

why your jisos and jackova quiet about naija problem? Are you even from isreal? You left your ancestors.....
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by wizrose(m): 3:20pm On Jun 22
officialwdhtv:
How i found out my husband was cheating and had a boyfriend shocked shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aKEaIdwHac

your matter just carry am go court

oloshi olosho ashawo grin grin
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by YourGFsnatcher: 4:29pm On Jun 22
Spagi:
because its my choice mind ur business
It stopped being your choice when you mofos started going after minors. Now it's war, fire for fire. If you guys are just homosexuals I don't a f*ck! But going after minors to incorporate them makes this a war. Thunder fire all rainbow sponsors

2 Likes

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by ComeToJesus: 5:41pm On Jun 22
Homosexuals are actually dehumanising themselves.I learned that intensive laboratory trials are currently running in an effort to get a cure for this mental condition that has ruined the lives of many

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by grandstar(m): 5:47pm On Jun 22
DevilsEqual:
Who are these people
Where do they live?
Are these stories real??

How do you come to the public to say this much about your ex-husband even if they had issues with their sexual orientation

No be kill hin kill na

Her inlaws knew and refused to tell her, nor sanctioned their him

What kind of religious family is that?

I'm a Jehovahs Witness. If the parents knew, they'd be pilloried by the congregation elders.

His family is guilty
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by NwokoloOwa: 6:53pm On Jun 22
So many stories for another day in her narration. This her story get small comma
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Spagi(m): 7:07pm On Jun 22
YourGFsnatcher:

It stopped being your choice when you mofos started going after minors. Now it's war, fire for fire. If you guys are just homosexuals I don't a f*ck! But going after minors to incorporate them makes this a war. Thunder fire all rainbow sponsors
i would love to Bleep ur ass
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by YourGFsnatcher: 7:52pm On Jun 22
Spagi:
i would love to Bleep ur ass
Modaphoka!!!! You want to Die to be thar. I'm a dead zone. Nothing comes here and lives. U have a dead wish? U will kpai once u are 10m from me

2 Likes

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Spagi(m): 7:54pm On Jun 22
YourGFsnatcher:

Modaphoka!!!! You want to Die to be thar. I'm a dead zone. Nothing comes here and lives. U have a dead wish? U will kpai once u are 10m from me
haha sorry my love,send me ur pics
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Jasonekah98: 8:48pm On Jun 22
Sleekfingers:

It is something else in Lagos too. Lekki, ikoyi , VI, Festac town, ilupeju, Ikeja and Surulere. They don't even give sh*t anymore.

One day they will hit street to parade and celebrate pride San Francisco

I go stone person fufu! angry
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Sleekfingers: 8:55pm On Jun 22
Jasonekah98:
I go stone person fufu! angry

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by dotedote: 9:02pm On Jun 22
With all you've said, there's no indication he did it.
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by BlissGod: 12:29am On Jun 23
DevilsEqual:
Who are these people
Where do they live?
Are these stories real??

How do you come to the public to say this much about your ex-husband even if they had issues with their sexual orientation

No be kill hin kill na

You must be a gay apologist, that is the highest form of deceit, gay men are carriers yo one of the most deadliest sti/STDs and you find an issue with her, you men are disgusting. If it was a man you won't say this rubbish unless you be secret a gaygay
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 5:09am On Jun 23
Una de krase
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by hmohammed(m): 7:02am On Jun 23
Righteousness2:

Neither will all these end times messages save you when in actual sense you have a dark terrible soul. I see your messages about the Palestines and it's obvious you are not who people think you are

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 1:03pm On Jun 23
hmohammed:

Neither will all these end times messages save you when in actual sense you have a dark terrible soul. I see your messages about the Palestines and it's obvious you are not who people think you are

Do i look or Sound to you like someone who cares how you feel?
Your feelings are Highly Irrelevant to me .

Yesterday, Today, Tommorrow and Forever,
I Stand Unapologetically with the GOD of the Bible.
I Stand with GOD'S Chosen people and Nation ISRAEL.

If that will make you Cry, you will Cry more and Cry till Eternity.

If you like, you listen to the warnings and preachings of the gospel of JESUS CHRIST.
If you like, refuse and Reject! It is your body that will tell you when it is time.

Righteousness is nothing but a Messenger.
We dont force you to accept. But at due time you will get the Consequences of the decision you choose
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Akalia(m): 1:08pm On Jun 23
Righteousness2:

You don't sound like the same spirit-filled online evangelist that I used to read his comments. This your reply is too canal.
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 1:10pm On Jun 23
Akalia:
You don't sound like the same spirit-filled online evangelist that I used to read his comments. This your reply is too canal.

Good for you bro. No apologies.
That same reply also goes to you
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by hmohammed(m): 1:46pm On Jun 23
Righteousness2:

If you like, you listen to the warnings and preachings of the gospel of JESUS CHRIST.
If you like, refuse and Reject! It is your body that will tell you when it is time.

Righteousness is nothing but a Messenger.
We dont force you to accept. But at due time you will get the Consequences of the decision you choose

You are funny? What is the relationship between Christianity and Judaism? Jesus Christ was not even accepted by the Jews till this day. So what is your point and why are you excited over their matter. I doubt you will respond to this
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by Akalia(m): 2:00pm On Jun 23
Righteousness2:

Very annoying. You deserve a whip with dry cane.
Re: How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) by rumu3485: 6:55pm On Jun 23
Righteousness2:

They ran away with their tail in between their legs 🤣🤓
zio-western terrorists are doomed 💯

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don’t Love Her / South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers / 31 Problems Of Good Looking People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.