Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,320 members, 7,943,796 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Christianity Or Churchianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Or Churchianity (317 Views)

The Powerlessness Of Churchianity / Practical And Pure Religion: Christianity Or Churchianity (by B.O.E) / Churchianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Or Churchianity by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
CHRISTIANITY OR CHURCHIANITY
------------------------------
As i was coming out of the vestry and heading to the pulpit for an address in a church where i was invited for a programme. The Holy Ghost inspired me and told me that most of those sitting are churchians and not christians.
I questioned who are churchians,the Holy Ghost explain to me that.....
1) Christians have believed the gospel and accepted Jesus as Lord and Saviour.
2) They were baptized and recieved the Holy Spirit.
3) The live for christ and were dedicated to Him.
4) Their goal on earth is how to inherit the kingdom of God.
5) They fellowship together and work for Christ in evangelising the world. Acts.2:1-end.

*) While the churchians were born biologically to the church,or they join the church as ordinary social gathering.
*) They dont have any enchanter with Jesus.
*) They were dedicated to their church but not to Christ.
*) There is no newness of life in churchianity they persist in their sinful life.
*) They try to please the GO's,pastors and people but not Christ.
*) Heaven is not their goal but things of this world.
*) They work for worldly gain,not for reward in heaven.
*) They keep the denominational tenet of faith,but they disregard the biblical doctrines.

=======#Pst_Tunji_Banjo.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Many Nigerian Husbands are not Faithful to their Wives -Aroms / Pastor Dies From Cancer Days After Baptizing Daughter / Judged By The Company You Keep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.