Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,002 members, 7,939,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

5 Best Spots To Celebrate This Valentine's Day On Low Budget In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Best Spots To Celebrate This Valentine's Day On Low Budget In Lagos (544 Views)

How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status / Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Spots To Celebrate This Valentine's Day On Low Budget In Lagos by austonclint(m): 4:23am On Feb 14, 2018
Valentine’s day is here again, and a lot of people will like to show their loved ones that they really care but the size of income is usually a problem.
Business Insider Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) took a drive around Lagos and has identified some locations that seem to accommodate people from all income class to have a time on low budget. For low-income families and lovers, this is an opportunity to appreciate your loved ones without breaking the bank.

So, going on a date shouldn’t be a problem again as these 5 good spots in Lagos that can accommodate your low budget size for the love season.

1. Petit Paris Café, Lekki
Petit Paris Café is a low budget restaurant in Lekki that offers a recreation of dining experience in Paris in Nigeria.

The place has an exotic touch interior design that makes it a natural fit for date and rekindling of love. You can also get Crème brûlée from the restaurant which is rarely found in Lagos.

Based on the reason for selection, all services are within the range of low-income earners despite the economic situation in the country.

2. Pat's Bar, Victoria Island
Pat’s Bar offers extra for lovers who are sports lovers and it will surely be interesting to have a date to this location especially during this love season.

Despite its location within the elite environment, food and drinks are cheap and decent. Based on our last visit, there is no menu that is above N5000.

3. Pizze-riah, Victoria Island
If you are considering making this valentine’s day a pizza-themed one, Pizze-riah is the best destination. With just N5,500, you are surely a nice guy for this love season.

This is surely a place to consider for next date or love celebration.

4. Olivia's Cafe, Lekki
Olivia’s Café offers more than just a comfortable place to celebrate love. The place also has a free wifi for all.

The restaurant offers affordable foods including a goat meat on their menu. For the willing and regular visit to the place, with an N5000 budget, you are fine and okay.

5. Cinemas in Lekki, Yaba and Ikeja
Lovers can enjoy a different bite of Valentine’s Day by going to the cinemas and feel comfortable on a low budget.

Some of these cinemas include the Genesis Deluxe Cinemas in Palms, Lekki, the Silverbird Cinemas in Victoria Island and Ikeja, and the Ozone Cinemas in Yaba.

With N5,000, you are sure to treat your partner to a wonderful date at these locations.

SOURCE: http://www.clintgist.com/5-best-spots-to-celebrate-this-valentines-day-on-low-budget-in-lagos/

CC:Lalasticlala
Re: 5 Best Spots To Celebrate This Valentine's Day On Low Budget In Lagos by biacan(f): 4:25am On Feb 14, 2018
Op why are you posting low budget places here Valentine is a thing that's been celebrated once in a year so it requires a lot of spending smiley

My fellow ladies listen well and listen carefully any man who can't spend half of what he earns a month for you on Valentine is not worth it better breakup with the stingy thing before he ruins your life...... I hope it helps cool
Re: 5 Best Spots To Celebrate This Valentine's Day On Low Budget In Lagos by MhizAJ(f): 6:30am On Feb 14, 2018
These spots are even too expensive for some

Why not post spots that are really really low that guys on nairaland can afford

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Shares Photo Of Love Message He Sent To Rihanna On Her Birthday / All Men Should Read This / 10 Best Tips On Making A Long Distance Relationship Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.