Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,265 members, 7,928,872 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 01:14 AM

Shatta Wale Releases New Music Video "Bulletproof" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Releases New Music Video "Bulletproof" (422 Views)

My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) / Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift / Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Releases New Music Video "Bulletproof" by davidoruitemeka: 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
with all the controversy surrounding surrounding shatta wale recently, i guess its safe to say he has put that to the side and gone back to the music, watch or download “bullet proof” now. and please be sure to check out more exciting videos on www.blenb.com

http://www.blenb.com/shatta-wale-bullet-proof/
Re: Shatta Wale Releases New Music Video "Bulletproof" by nototribalist: 9:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
davidoruitemeka:

with all the controversy surrounding surrounding shatta wale recently, i guess its safe to say he has put that to the side and gone back to the music, watch or download “bullet proof” now. and please be sure to check out more exciting videos on www.blenb.com

http://www.blenb.com/shatta-wale-bullet-proof/
stop posting trash here

(1) (Reply)

Taxify Driver Accused Of Attempted Rape By Dorcas Shola Fapson Has Been Arrested / Rare Tupac Interview You Have Not Seen / Iyanya, Timaya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me After I Got Married – Toolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.